How is Sup Forums not praising this album but instead rather praise Sgt Pepper And Pet Sounds?

How is Sup Forums not praising this album but instead rather praise Sgt Pepper And Pet Sounds?
White Light/White Heat is much better then those two albums.
Sister Ray alone is comparable to the likes of John Coltrane and Beethoven.

SWEETLY

we do praise it, Piero

All three of these albums are fucking great. It's not a competition.

Magical Mystery Tour > White Light/White Heat > Pet Sounds > Sgt. Peppers

SWEETLY

>Sister Ray alone is comparable to the likes of John Coltrane and Beethoven.

lol

Do you shitpost this in every thread?

I can acknowledge Sup Forums likes it. But you guys seem to always move it aside compared to their debut.

Sup Forums tends to praise their debut because it's more widely cited as an influence and it's a lot more accessible than WLWH.
Which you prefer is largely down to personal taste but there's fairly solid arguments to be made in favor of liking either of them because they're both pretty distinct from each other.
It's also pretty understandable preferring any of the other artists mentioned in the op because they all made pretty outstanding and critically acclaimed music but again, it's largely down to personal taste.
A punk rock fan is probably gonna prefer TVU to Beethoven and their experience is just as valid as a classical fan arguing the opposite. Really, arguments over which musician is better don't make as much sense on a global level because the reasoning for liking a jazz musician is usually pretty different to the reasoning for liking rock.
It makes a lot more sense trying to argue whether say Sonny Rollins is better than Coltrane because they come from the same tradition and the reasoning for liking the two is similar so you can compare them on similar qualities.

TL:DR Versoin
"I'm a fag"

If you say so

Do you honestly think Sup Forums praises Sgt Pepper more than WLWH? Are you retarded?

XD

ah, Beatles fans and TVU fans arguing. How cute.

Atleast they're talking about relevant bands.

>le patrician first proto-punkz album, bet u didn't even know about it.... ;-)
fuck off

Your sarcastic emojis and harsh words cut deep :'(

First time

>the ones who made it popular are better!!!

fucking cancer

That's the reason why they're popular.

Ssss

popular=better is a logical fallacy, cunt

There's a reason nobody gives a shit about the monks compared to the velvets.
And I hope you'll see too.

you sound like a fucking Justin Bieber fan

do you think Kenny G is the greatest jazz musician too?

Well. They're both talented.

I disagree and I think that the definite order is White Light/White Heat >> Pet Sounds > Sgt. Peppers

So I listened to that last night and was expecting it to be much noisier. Pretty disappointed to be honest

Opinions make little

I really loved Black Monk Time for a long time, but recently it's been starting to wear off on me. Not enough diversity in song structures.

>Sister Ray alone is comparable to the likes of John Coltrane and Beethoven.
One of the worst things Scaruffi believes.

>Le Jazz Le classical is Le best Le genre Le ever

Please try to communicate without using memes, I like TVU more than Beethoven or Coltrane, but they're not comparable