What's so special about this faggot? Why is he being hyped?

What's so special about this faggot? Why is he being hyped?

He invented indie rock

he writes great songs

*pulls out bazooka*
*swiftly executes this fagboy*

if by great songs you mean bland as fuck songs

he is or was one of us
spammed his shit on here before he became big
so now everyone's all lost in ONE OF US and they sure are right because we're all faggots

no i mean great

what exactly makes you say theyre bland

he's officially normie music for normies now so any and all further CSH "discussion" should taken to normie Sup Forums, otherwise known as r/music.

quints

STOP FUCKING VIRALLING YOURSELF WILL

Sup Forums is already normiecore

>Were people just insulting your work? Yeah, it was nasty, in-fighting culture. The music board of Sup Forums, I owe them something, because that was the first place where my music started getting circulated a lot. But after a certain point it was getting enough circulation on there that people who didn’t like my music thought that it was being circulated way too much. They started throwing my name up and saying that all the Car Seat Headrest posts were from me, that I was just viral-ing it. It frustrated me, because I’ve never posted on that site in my life. It was this inane thing going on while meanwhile actual success was totally eluding me.

>It frustrated me, because I’ve never posted on that site in my life.

now that is grade a bullshit

back the fuck off!!???????

because he went on here and is an annoying gay furfag who's good at ripping off weezer/guided by voices

album is pretty good

The goto bed Will meme actually bothered this guy? hahahahahahahahahaha

I don't get it. It just sounds like generic indie rock to me. I listened to the new one 4 different times and I still can't give it above a 2.5

>viral-ing it
He gave himself away here. Only 4channers use viral as a verb. I knew he spammed his shit before he got signed but the fact that he actively tries to claim that he never posted here makes me also think that he's still posting here and he's responsible for all the revisionist posts I see here claiming he didn't spam his shit.

To be fair the only posts in the archives early on were Bandcamp thread posts where people would recommend him along with other unrelated artists. Then threads just about his work started popping up afterwards.

I don't really believe he's never posted but its completely possible.

His newer work is bland indie rock.

I really like My Back Is Killing Me Baby and Twin Fantasy though.

Yeah Twin Fantasy's the only album of his I actually kinda liked. Was pretty catchy noise poppish basement stuff. He's one of those musicians that don't sound as good with polished production I guess.

It's plausible some anons started enjoying his work, but it's so dishonest of him to pretend he didn't post here.

"And why drugs suck"

I hate faghota like this

I mean its beyond plausible. There are a ton of bands in the bandcamp threads that are unknown that are posted by randoms. The only reason this Will meme started was because he actually gained traction from it and a lot of people couldn't see why.

The delusion that he ever posted here got hammered into everyone's head for some reason. There haven't been any threads where it seemed like he was posting.

dude he's a gay furfag music nerd who listens to Sup Forumscore and is an internet-savvy beta millennial

he definitely posted here.

go to bed will

When you put it that way...

He strikes me as more of a Tumblr type though. Or maybe the kind of kid who does this *unsheathes katana* roleplay stuff in anime chat rooms.

He listens to indie hipster core.

and as a guy who has known a lot of furfags, most of them hated Sup Forums for its "hateful" nature. They usually hang out in KiK groups and furaffinity.

How many people do you think actually post on Sup Forums compared to the rest of the "internet-savvy millennials"?

Most might look over here sometimes but they stick to tumblr and Reddit for actually being apart of communities.

like this user said he used viraling, that's lingo used here
most other people say viral marketing not viraling

>it's ok if an Australian camwhore does it

pls respond

fuck off, will

>and as a guy who has known a lot of furfags,
Explain

Aaron made some good memes. Will jacks off to drawn animals.

/thread

What memes that weren't hijacked by anons?

>hijacked by anons

hijacked FROM anons

>Aaron made some good memes.

objectively false

furaffinity.net/user/carseatheadrest

can't wait for this kid to have an epiphany of contradiction and spiral into (deeper) depression and kill himself

Will actually did it. Stop being envious. Makes you seem petty.

everyone is just butthurt that their shitty musical projects didn't get as popular as his did off this site

u guys for real? he's quoting people from here

Hi Will

Drugs are bad though you fuckin scum

I'm not an artist lmao, chill will

THE DRUM WAKES UP, HE'LL HAVE A REAL BLACK EYE THIS TIME

it's not him, or if it is it's his old account. don't ask how I know :^)

it's very obviously him, as partydog, the artist behind MBIKMB and twin fantasy explicitly linked his account

it's also very obviously an old account because it hasn't been updated in 2 years

give us the new one so we can make fun of him

implying i have a new one

bed time

sup will

>I'm close-minded

i've heard this from other Sup Forumscore artists. being big on Sup Forums is the 2016 version of being big in japan.

it means that there are people out there who enjoy your music but that it doesn't translate into a surefire form of mainstream success.

yall morons post so many cringey comments on youtube and shit you can't be surprised the artists are aware of your bullshit.

>I'm a filthy degenerate

Pretty sure he's lying about never having posted here, but the rest seems honest to me

>with a stupid looking jacket
:^)

He made it.

if you guys are serious youre fucking handicapped

all time top kek

occasionally he goes to parties and talks to people

stfu will ur music sucks

A close friend of mine in highschool became a furry. This led to me meeting a lot of furries.

im sorry for your loss [spoiler]will[/spoiler]

It was pretty awful.

Every furry I've met is clingy and attention seeking. They hide under the guise of "we're all just people, why don't you accept us?", but then they are completely socially unacceptable when given a lot of freedom.

I'm cool with most groups but furries are garbage.

kek

>Every furry I've met is clingy and attention seeking
HUH KIND OF LIKE CAR SEAT HEADREST FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS

I don't really see how Will has conveyed those two things at all.

Shut up nerd

Yall are crazy and Will's music is good.

He's conveyed it by releasing music that's more concerned with its branding image association with certain trends and fitting in than it is with the actual music

Absolute garbage

everyone in this thread needs to go to bed will

What? Give some actual examples. This anti-Will meme is retarded and there's rarely any actual basis to the criticisms.

I dont think he is normie famous yet, i went on his twitter and he only had like 8000 followers.

>Give some actual examples
???

His entire range of expression, in my opinion, is contrived and sycophantic. It isn't really something that examples can be given of. It's just how I feel. I've never even listened to his music, it seems excruciatingly uninteresting. He annoys me.

What trends is he trying to fit into? What's the branding image? He literally released 12 albums on band camp before he even got signed. I think that alone shows Will is very dedicated to the music first and foremost. And you haven't even listened to him. Jesus Christ. You people are so fucking stupid.

I
agree

>contrived and sycophantic

I can understand this but how did you reach that conclusion without listening to his music

>implying normies follow every musician they like on twitter
>implying normies tab over from their spotify, tidal, and apple music playlists to research the artist they're listening to for two and a half minutes at a time

>What trends is he trying to fit into?
Its right in front of your face dude. He's a flavor of the month p4k indeh buzzband. I'm not really interested in spoonfeeding it to you.

>I can understand this but how did you reach that conclusion without listening to his music
Literally by looking at one picture of his begging-to-be-punched face

What is this, 2010? The indie buzzband hypetrain is long gone. You're talking out of your ass.

Fotm? He has 12 albums and he started way back. If you werent around for the twin fantasy posting, that was a few years ago. I can see you thinking his style not changing, but you havent heard his music so that isnt the case.Seems like youre throwing around buzzwords.

That's not really evidence, I've posted "here are some cool things I like on bandcamp" lists before and slipped one of my own projects in. It's a pretty common way of gaming the system from what I can tell.

>2016
>not watching car seat headrest on FurAffinity

what's your excuse, user?

Him posting isn't impossible. I'm saying it didn't necessarily happen. Actually there's no real reason to think it did happen outside of memes.

i hope he kills himself tbqhwyd

>36 songs
>ridiculous

I haaaaate lazy musicians like that who are amazed that someone written literally any quantity of songs in excess of an EP. Just fucking do it you hacks, it's stupidly easy to churn out hundreds of songs if you just put the tiniest amount of effort and time in instead of just talking about how you're totally in a band.

Why couldn't Sup Forums actually viral some good music for once. You guys are all a bunch of post unironic normie memers.

it's all over his tumblr likes too

He has good taste in furry art desu

Link pls

>using autism *
> enjoying dick this much

You might actually be too stupid to understand them

Are pitchfork, and dozens of memers wrong...about anything other than fantano and anohi?

tumblr.com/liked/by/carseatheadrest

I scrolled for all of 10 seconds and found this... What the fuck, Will.

If you don't believe this is from his likes.

I completely believe it. Will's furry side isn't a secret. It's a big part of why I like his music desu

why is it hard to believe?

also, for real, why are furries so fucked up? the meme really is true. Asking as a furry myself. not will though, I swear.