youtube.com/watch?v=cTexyI49EJs
youtube.com/watch?v=WZPNasYpQKM
youtube.com/watch?v=PjAOXyz8Opg
youtube.com/watch?v=S_srv-qC3D8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyOjqndNIz4
youtube.com/watch?v=5NdYKhXmIg8
youtube.com/watch?v=eu2WzpTzWng
youtube.com/watch?v=lChCYQlxOjI
nocleansinging.com/2016/05/25/an-ncs-album-premiere-and-a-review-gevurah-hallelujah/
youtube.com/watch?v=aKL3Zu53Raw
youtube.com/watch?v=GvWbWsZPxr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for atmoshit

I am not a fan of this style of music, but to each his own. Cheers.

The only good atmosludge band tbqh

Vektor - Terminal Redux

Oh hey, that's my wife's son's favorite album. How did you know?

>I heard you like metal user
>want to come over to my place and listen to
Woods of Ypres?

that would be neurosis

isis barely sound any different to the army of imitators

>atmosludge
>good

Fuck yes.

Yeah, I like metal. Gojira, Boris, Mastodon, Opeth, Neurosis, Isis, maudlin of the Well, Kayo Dot, Devin Townsend, Deafheaven, Vektor, Metallica, Demilich, Alice in Chains, Amon Amarth, Megadeth, Queensrÿche, Dream Theater, Tiamat, Tool, Cynic, Cult of Luna, Slayer, Pelican, Jesu, Voivod, Sonata Arctica, The Gathering, Epica, Pantera, Pain of Salvation, diSEMBOWELMENT, Alestorm, Within Temptation, Anthrax, Katatonia, Rage Against the Machine, Refused, Kamelot, In Flames, Type O Negative, Arcturus, Dragonforce, Ahab, Rosetta, My Dying Bride, Meshuggah, Machine Head, Bon Jovi, Symphony X, Anathema, Amorphis, Stratovarius, Paradise Lost, Evanescence, Rhapsody, Gloryhammer, Cannibal Corpse, Ensiferum, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Psychostick, Wintersun, Liturgy, Aion, Versailles, X Japan, Galneryus, Aldious, Cyntia, Light Bringer, Albion, Masterpiece, MinstreliX, Gauntlet, Jupiter, Balflare, Gunbridge, Blood Stain Child, Alcest, Concerto Moon, Astrea, Diamond, Thunder Fall, Arcadia, Blood IV, Valthus, Agalloch, Dir Ein Grey, Rekion, Sacred Aeolia, Thundersteel, Nightwish, Artillery, the list goes on :)

kys my man

Sure why not

Shitpost.

wait is this the good one or the bad one?

depends if you liek teh buttsex or not ^__^

rawr

does anyone here actually like metal?

Yeah I like metal, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Saxon, Tytan, Alien Force, Elixir, Tank, Diamond Head, Blitzkrieg, Holocaust, Tokyo Blade, Samurai, Trespass, Raven, Grim Reaper, Venom, Saracen, Axe Witch, Traitors Gate, Ostrogoth, Satan, Overlorde, Gotham City, Witchfynde, Witchfinder General, Candlemass, Mercy, Cirith Ungol, Pagan Altar, Savatage, Oliver Magnum, Witch Cross, Mercyful Fate, Fates Warning, Sabre, Sanctuary, Warlord, Exxplorer Attacker, X-Caliber, Miedeval Steel, Manowar, Virgin Steele, Damien Thorne, Dark Age, Dark Quarterer, Heir Apparent, Jester's March, Apocrypha, Angel Witch, Running Wild, Liege Lord. Omen, Riot, Manilla Road, Hurtful Witch, Max Plänck. Salem's Law, Salem's Wych, Lords of the Crimson Alliance, Heavy Load, Matthias Steele, Iron Angel, Slayer, Holy Terror, Dark Angel, Deathrow, Vio-lence, Despair, Energetic Krusher, Mortal Sin. Sacrifice Midas Touch, Slaughter Xstroyes, Deadly Blessing, Indestroy, Mutilator, Mad Poltergeist, Target, Krrator, Sodom, Destruction, Sepultura, Coroner, Razor, Voivod, Toxik, Intruder, Realm, Watchtower, Wolf Spider, Whiplash, Exorcist, Bulldozer, Necrodeath, Messiah, Sabbat, Sarcofago, Bathory, Celtic Frost, Hellhammer, Blasfemia, Morbid Angel, Pestilence, Death Yell, Dismember, Obituary, Winter, Mega Slaughter, Necrovore, Blasphemy, Entombed, Miasma, Ripping Corpse, Cenotaph, Convulse, Dark Half, Morpheus Descends, Demigod, Morgoth, Massacra, Feretrum, Embalmed, Conscious Rot, Suffocation, Brutality, Atheist, Polluted Inheritance, Revenant, Goatlord, Immolation, Incantation, Imprecation, Order From Chaos, Viogression, Sempiternal Deathreign. Asphyx,Infester, Darkthrone, Mayhem, Gorgoroth, Master's Hammer, Root, Nastrond, Absurd, Amen Corner, Resuscitator, In Nomine Belialis, Bethlehem, Vlad Tepes, Belketre, Mütiilation, Möevot, Ohura-Mazdo, Mjölnir, Grausamkeit, 1349, Baalberith, Beherit, Impaled Nazarene, the list goes on...

What the fuck is metal

they got mad butterface problems tho. You'd need to put an afro-shaped bag over their head to bang

So how's virginity treating you, son?

Everything that ruined metal is documented in this one album. This album paints a picture of Animal Collective shirt wearing "professional" photographers heading to Starbucks after smoking too much K2 incense while watching a marathon of Oprah and The Big Bang Theory. It's this single piece of hippy bafoonery that sapped all the creativity out of metal by showing people that they too can make money by playing groove based indie rock with pseudo-intellectual lyrics and throwing naturalist bullshit on t-shirts. It is the prototype for The Sword.

Lyrically, everything that's wrong about metal now is found here. Joe Duplantier in all his LSD induced wisdom thought that, instead of coming up with something interesting to talk about, the mundane themes about the "dying whales" would resonate more with the hipster culture of mainstream America and, unfortunately, he was right. This was one of the key elements that were needed to allow smug suburban youth and pot smoking drum circle dwellers to relate with the stupidity of Refused. All of these things are best exemplified in the after school special-isms of Ocean Planet and the cheap emotional appeals of Refused Are Fuckin Dead and New Noise. The half-assed poetry attempts suggests not a lot of time was spent on them, and feels more like something Nirvana would have come up with. The change to a more "eco-friendly" appearance in promo pics suggest about as much. These lyrics would make bands in the future reduce themselves to writing about mundane topics (environmentalism, mother nature) and shouting a bunch of faux-poetic words that mean nothing. It's just vague prose to "get people in touch with their earthen roots", like the indie or folk punk songs of the day.

best song on the new Plebeian Grandstand is the one that's not black metal

white and black girls are both good imo
hate Asians though, they annoy me just looking at them, unless they have big tits then they are very special

youtube.com/watch?v=CDqG6eGWo0I

Poo in my mouth you cuck

that's not even metal

If you will pardon me for digressing for a bit, this, I think, is what is wrong with rock and roll today: Nobody truly believes it to be evil anymore. Not that rock and roll ever was the tool of Satan, not that Satan even exists in the first place, but at the very least twenty-five years ago rock and roll at least had a certain Dionysian appeal. I had a guy telling me this weekend about how his parents used to believe Chicago were tools of the devil. Chicago! Can you believe that? Back in the '80s, Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson or somebody denounced STING, of all people, as an agent of Satan. James Watt wouldn't allow the Beach Boys to play at the National Mall because of concerns it would attract an "unsavoury element". And even though of course they were ludicrous and wrong, they had a good underlying point: Can you imagine the Christian God, a just and merciful God, being responsible for the rock music of the day? Okay, maybe God could have gotten behind Good Vibrations, but only if he was really, really high. Rock music- not just dark, nihilistic stuff like King Crimson and the Stooges, but even songs like "Editions of You" and "Paperback Writer"- were not compatible with the prevailing conception of Christian virtue. I'm not saying living in a world where people actually took Jack Thompson seriously, where Congress held long, serious sessions about the problem of explicit lyrics in rock music, was an improvement, because it wasn't- the '80s sucked, plain and simple. That doesn't mean that we haven't lost something in the process, though, that there weren't painful sacrifices to be made on the way to a better world. One of those sacrifices was coming to an acceptance of the existence of Creed and their Goon Rock For Jesus(tm), and eventually, perhaps, the collapse of popular music altogether. The days where rock and roll was even vaguely controversial are gone, and this is what we are left with. Maudlin of the Well. Shit-metal.

You mean like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHIEemSwMsI

Why are the Sup Forums mods more racist than Sup Forums ?

Lmao

>nu-metal
>not a subgenre of metal

GD ONE BRO

me fucking bitches doesn't change the fact that black chicks are butterfaces like 99% of the time

You sound like a cuck

Hey user, what do you think of this? ...HAHA! I didn't expect you to jump back like that! Is this your first time seeing...have you NEVER seen breasts? Really? And you're HOW old? Well it looks like I can fix that! Just close your eyes aaaaaaaaaand...

TA-DA! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! You can't keep your eyes off them! Do they really excite you THAT much? Well then get a load of this, look how they bounce up and down! Jiggle Jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them to, don't you y-y-you perverted virgin user! G-go right ahead! Honk these fucking honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Hell, I'll even let you suck on them if you want since my nipples are suuuuuuuper hard right now, don't know whyyyyyy...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, it feels so good...I'm going crazy right now~

Mmmmmmmmmm, you sure know how to make a girl feel good you pervert...heheh~

I-I-I-I bet y-you want to see my vagina too...you pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! Let me just slip off my blank panties, I'll let you keep them if you want~

S-S-S-So, what do you think? Well, I guess that massive bulge in your pants answers that question! Heheh...you're such a pathetic pervert, user! I bet this is the first time you've seen a vagina! Look how wet it is too...look at what your doing to me you fucking pervert~

Ahhhhh...I'm so wet right now, you suuuuuuuuure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! You know when it's this wet it's much easier t-FUCK IT, I'M LEAKING LIKE A SIEVE HERE! JUST TAKE ME, user! THIS IS THE NIGHT YOU BECOME A MAN, YOU BETTER FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!

yea but I kind of like the loud westernized ones rather than the more "demure" acting oriental ones

Lol no

delet this

is this what we've been reduced to? greentext memes punctuated by a wall of pasta every 5 post?

this is probably the worst general on Sup Forums now

Obvious plastic surgery is obvious.

in Canada I see loads of qts
I imagine because fitness and healthy eating are bigger here + most of them are Africans or Caribbeans

You misspelled best

It's a bitterman review of Pantera, edited to be about a band that isn't metal for unclear reasons.

Maybe you should go back to /r/eddit if you don't like it then?

Canadian black women are a superior breed. Unfortunately, none of them want to fuck my skinheaded ass while I blast Neige Eternelle.

most of this general is incapable of actually discussing music, it's just memes about bands they don't like

>this got reissued/repressed with the o.g. cover art
Heckyes. Shit's funky as fuck, I like it more with each listen.

well I tried one of the charts, selected an album at random for melodeath

solution .45
for aeons past

>mfw symphonic nu metal

are all the charts this bad?

Why does this general continue to exist? We don't NEED a /metal/ general anymore. Just post metal related stuff on Sup Forums and turn it back into a metal board. It's our future.

charts are stupid, what metal bands do you like?

been trying to do this, every thread i've made 404s with 0-2 replies

Don't mind me, just saving this thread and the entire general too.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Asy-uMEu1A
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3I4weY0Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=mnGbDNgph6s
youtube.com/watch?v=n5-4dFs7Y3c
youtube.com/watch?v=Hech3iIMroM

youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-O4y4lc4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=flcB5hcg484
youtube.com/watch?v=TLWBBqRhd2M
youtube.com/watch?v=4sCMsVrQu1I
youtube.com/watch?v=R_Z-lvDtRTY

posting youtube links with no description or context doesn't do shit, not listening to any of those

youtube.com/watch?v=VMWeIjeUwTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mArx6nO0Dwk
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-O4y4lc4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qLqFS_UKpxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V5cnBHK-ngA

Google them you worthless, useless faggot.

Arghoslent
Blind Guardian
!.T.O.O.H.!
Windir
Wintersun

No

is this the only good album Tiamat ever made?
youtube.com/watch?v=CDqG6eGWo0I

youtube.com/watch?v=o6AnmK6JlQc
youtube.com/watch?v=E88Y1Rgj8GU
youtube.com/watch?v=iXjMG2o1oSg
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2PtF1D-wA
youtube.com/watch?v=b926Hs2rKqM&list=PLwrK6fSVUD7H4tQywa6MgJUTNCtxZCRGT

>NWOBHM
>saving anything
Have a nice time being irrelevant grandpa

stop spamming faggot

None of these are even decent
go to bed fag

Today this general finally died, the shitposting reached new levels.

>A Canorous Quintet

not sure if meloblack or melodeath, maybe both at the same time?

This general has died like four times, this is just a minor hiccup

not going to listen to a billion hour long albums m8
especially with no context

>Eucharist
>not decent
Besides Arghoslent they're the only good melodic death metal band

Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=18hMN5b0T0c
youtube.com/watch?v=t4-AF6otBHs&list=PL0BF9D75E6954BC4B
youtube.com/watch?v=jlmq2qdI9dg
youtube.com/watch?v=PXeH09vJc4M
youtube.com/watch?v=iUm1NlCUs9M

DEEP
dark
ᶠᵃᶰᵗᵃˢʸ

youtube.com/watch?v=cTexyI49EJs

>God Macabre - The Winterlong
Best one you've posted so far

Ugh cancerous trash
remove yourself from this general and life

you might like this album

A must listen
youtube.com/watch?v=WZPNasYpQKM

>hipster faggot can't appraise the music because he doesn't know shit about anything so he resorts to primitive shitposting

youtube.com/watch?v=PjAOXyz8Opg
youtube.com/watch?v=S_srv-qC3D8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyOjqndNIz4
youtube.com/watch?v=5NdYKhXmIg8
youtube.com/watch?v=eu2WzpTzWng

any more sci-fi themed stuff?
youtube.com/watch?v=lChCYQlxOjI

>can't appraise the music
maybe because you're posting a shit ton of hour long albums en mass

I am appraising it. Its mediocre at best. Kill yourself faggot, because these is beta male music and posting distilled

Are you a fucking goldfish m8?

Are you a cuckfish m8

I'd like a reply with less memes, if possible.

So, out of the very few shows of "big" bands in my city this year, the only concerts i consider going to are these 3:

>Destruction and some national bands this June
>Sepultura, Napalm Death, Decapitated, Aborted and a bunch of other local bands this July (This is a festival, it's totally free)
>Mayhem, this October.

So, i'm mostly into Black metal, like i've been always (Darkthrone got me into metal), but Mayhem is really really shit now, in fact they're doing a DMDS tour, i mean when they become a legacy band you know they're dead. Destruction is cool but i'm not sure i can get the money since i gotta pay uni, rent and some other stuff in the next 2 weeks and Destruction show is on June 5. And, well Sepultura is dead also, and i like ND, but they're too much of SJW's now, you can see what happened a couple of weeks ao when they cancelled a show just to not play wiht Peste Noire, and tho i like Decapitated and Aborted... oh and The Black Daliah Murder (yes i like that also, fuck you) i don't know if it's worth going to a fest and spending all day watching shit bands to watch them.

So, what show should i go to?

>TL;DR: Just read the greentext shows, and tell wich one should i go to, pick one... or two at most.

>HONESTLY expecting people to listen to an entire days worth of music and appraise it all

just post like one or two GOOD albums for us to talk about, not this arrogant mess

You'd like a black man to fuck your mom too but she's so ugly even animals won't fuck her

What y'all think?
nocleansinging.com/2016/05/25/an-ncs-album-premiere-and-a-review-gevurah-hallelujah/

Sounds like canuck HHH

Autists reply to old threads days after the fact

MAKE A SHARE THREAD YOU FUCKING IDIOT

youtube.com/watch?v=aKL3Zu53Raw

is this meme tier?
it sounds really cheesy but I'm a sucker for sci-fi stuff

So much better than None So Vile, NSV is too bouncy and tame for my tastes

HHH?

Why doesn't Amorphis ever tour North America?

my mom will probably like it, lol, she likes viking/folk metal

who cares, if you like it then listen to it

why are Canadian metal bands so dominant compared to the USA?

youtube.com/watch?v=GvWbWsZPxr0

Because fuck you?

Tungsten is great but osmium is kind of shitty.

nothing compared to europe desu

Cobalt has always been one of my favorites, but lately I feel it's been missing something

nothing compared to asia baka

And nothing will ever top South American metal pendejo