Tfw it finally clicks

>tfw it finally clicks
Little Fury Things is the greatest thing in the entire world for me right now. Also, the way they just abruptly end Just Like Heaven is so fucking noise rock of them. They may be the coolest band bar Sonic Youth and Pavement.

Just Like Heaven wasn't on the original issue. Poledo is the last track.

J and his spirit animal.

Don't forget that In a Jar is the best song on the album

u kno they just anounced a new album/?

That's not how you spell Kracked.

uhmmmm I think you meant to say The Lung

>God Tier
Little Fury Things
The Lung
Sludgefeast
Kracked

>Great
In a Jar
Tarpit

>Bleh
Raisans
Lose

>Meme
Poledo

Both super calm and cute but secretly are little assholes.

This guy's got it.

In a jar may be the best song of all time

>>Meme
>Poledo

J Mascis please go.

>Raisans
>not God tier
You're killing me

I fucked up, it's not on Lose level

It's Good tier, bot bleh

I'LL BE GRAZIN BY YOUR WINDOW

They are like a million times better than Pavement dude. Fucking boring band.

Nah man.

>God Tier
Little Fury Things
Sludgefeast
The Lung
Tarpit
In a Jar

>Great
Raisins
Lose
Poledo
Kracked

my dad stole this record from me once.
On the inside of the cd it (facetiously) says "loud psychedelic music" and he thought "oh cool, like iron butterfly".

For 4 months i thought i'd lost it then he gives it back and explains, saying, "sorry i kept it for so long, but this is the best thing i've heard since when i was my twenties".

This from a guy who was at Monterey Pop when he was 18 and still has his tickets from some beefheart/zappa shows.

this and Daydream Nation are the only mucore albums that I cannot understand. they dont even annoy me, they just dont produce any feelings in me.

I don't think you're listening to them loud enough

I liked it fine when I first heard it. Wasn't crazy about it or anything. I went back to it last year, listened to the remaster, and it COMPLETELY clicked. I guess it's been long enough (10 years I guess) since I first heard it where it has some nostalgia value, but it's strange that I suddenly started responding so much more positively to music I've been listening to for a long time. It just sounds so good now. The riffs, the texture, the hooks, everything. Top 5 ever indie rock album.

PLEASE COME PAT ME ON THE HEAD

I'M WAITIIIING

This album almost singlehandedly changed my taste recently, and has made me excited to look into genres I never would have before, so I will forever love it for that
It just feels great finding all kinds of new music I now love, ya know?

Posting just to say that this album rips