wewhee

oppa im making you dinner tonight

nips and their no pan

I wonder how it smells there

tfw u will never be able to wear a literal doily and still look good

if it ain't a CLC comeback

exy 2bh

is that kellymilkies

I don't understand how OMG isn't the top girl group at the moment.

They have the most balanced vocals, one of the best rappers in all of kpop and a concept that not many groups have touched.

Korea is fucking autistic if they can't see greatness in them.

You rang?

frogismywaifu...

jiho...

stand back ive got this

youtube.com/watch?v=6QQ67F8y2b8

They're a bit boring and mundane tho

>a concept that not many groups have touched

Pretty sure theres a ton of pure pop

animefrog...

probably smells like wet flowers

gorgeous alien goddess

this is for the mimi fans

generic nugu pop with gimmicky instruments slapped on top 2bh

petrichor

yeah i agree with this sentiment user...after listening to pink ocean and closer.....what an all around amazing group with AMAZING SONGS.

twice is great, but the longer i listen to music from other groups it makes me wonder why they're hitting it so big in korea right now

ah, well.. love to both groups :(

@ω@

why do you always call her an alien

>blazing up with your waifu

binnie and mimi

They're pretty.

dude weeeed haha

>setting your waifu ablaze because she has a bf

wait are you the twiceposter that said Knock Knock is your favorite song?

uggo and japanese grandma

haha weed lmao

Not enough media coverage/scandal/articles/guest on shows.

I feel the same m8

wrong and wrong

>squaring up with your waifu

how old is this grandma?

i love them :') but watching the YMCA performance made me a little disillusioned desu, esp when mamamoo did such an amazing job in their immortal song appearances

i hope they work harder and improve in singing and performing lives :) !!

also, i find omg all really pretty (yes, /kpg/ even jine mimi and seunghee) so idk why they don't get more attention :S

fuck outta here reddit

eating lunch with arin

18 turning 19

you'll never make it

YO I frickin love Wendy ok?!

post her parking it

yeeeee knock knock is great but i love everything on pink ocean, i literally looped it for 4 hours straight :')

let's go

Like we fucking care m8

tard-iu...

Don't you have some balding swedes to go cuck or something.

begone vile monkey demon!

we can safely assume that OMG will be able to make it this comeback

>4 hours straight
damn...

OMG wont make it because non of their concepts are kfap compatible

i care

is she a ghoul now

i FRICKIN love wendy too user i have no wendy folder tho
i think i can't bear to hard core collect pics of more than just twice lmao my friends will all be like why do u have saved photos of other girls

Yeahhh but my favorite is I found love and 1 step two step . those songs are way to good to be bside tracks

i'm obsessed with that part of seventeen's "pretty u" when the long haired guy pokes his cheeks and says "yeppuda"

I care

she's not a tard

you must've never looked at omg then

*vomits*

they're boring as fuck. i don't mean the music, i mean the group's chemistry is boring as fuck

JYP is right in saying that idols need to catch people's attention in 16. He even disqualified a couple of really talented singers for being boring.

OMG is boring. That is the truth.

My gf is a 5/10. Non of these kbitches are even close to a4.

Best part imo

like I fucking do it for yo m8

same. feels bad having other girls on your dedicated folder desu

word. he's so cute.

SAME i love love love those songs as well
they are SO good idk how korea is not acknowledging how amazing all their songs are...
after i listened to pink ocean and the velvet i cancelled my orders for twice's meet n greet page two album

who is that guy

Damn, JYP really is god

>65173154
me on the right

>after i listened to pink ocean and the velvet i cancelled my orders for twice's meet n greet page two album
wtf??

sorry

I didn't like the velvet tho

Article: Sexy actress A under investigation for prostitution "I did meet him but it wasn't prostitution"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+594, -12] She'll probably lie and say that they were dating. 10 million won a night is love while a hundred bucks a night is prostitution.

2. [+562, -13] Kangin: Thank you... I'll stay out of the article rankings for a bit... (disappears)

3. [+481, -6] I drank but I didn't commit drunk driving. I received money but I didn't commit prostitution.

4. [+95, -12] Yoo Sang Moo is still under investigation but is practically exiled from the industry while this actress just gets her initials without her real name out

5. [+69, -4] Kang Yebin?? So she was paid money for sleeping with him but claims it wasn't prostitution...

6. [+51, -3] She's pretty but dumb

7. [+47, -0] Wait it's really Kang Yebin?? ㅋㅋㅋ Her life's over then

8. [+43, -3] So the man confirms that they did it... but female A just claims they met up? Did he dream the whole thing then? Can't believe she got paid 10 million won just to lie there with her legs spread open...

9. [+32, -0] Is there something special about sleeping with celebrities that you're willing to drop 10 million won on one... sleep with G.NA for 15 million then again with Kang Yebin for 10 million? Are your orgasms out of this world?

10. [+27, -3] Male stars get their names out while females get A and B... talk about sexism ㅋㅋㅋ

>a naeun hyungnim
what's that show. when is it airing, do you have a link, will it be subbed, is momo a virign

Mnet M Countdown
6:00 – 7:30 PM KST

Nam Woo Hyun
Dana
Lovelyz
Road Boyz
Moxie
MAP6
Monsta X
Big Brain
Seventeen
Shin Ji Hoon
AFOS
AkMu
AOA
April
Oh My Girl
Lim Dohyeok
Jonghyun
CocoSori
Tahiti
Twice

Streams
mwave.interest.me/video/onair.m
tv.idol001.com/idoltv-mnet.html
aqstream.com/mnet/Mnet

Countdown
time.is/6pm_in_seoul

Based. Thanks you guys

hmm maybe that's true, i think that prevents me from being a true RV fan...outside of wendy the other girls (despite being gorgeous) seem a little bland and don't really make me want to seek out their appearances on other shows. idk if OMG is like that, all i know is they are so talented and release awesome tracks.

i feel like given enough airtime, groups of girls can't be THAT boring. i mean twice aren't massively entertaining and this is coming from someone who watched all the twiceTV's and most of their appearance on shows... :/

Breaking News: Binnie stabbed to death in Japan

stay awesome bro

rip japanese grandma

holy fuuuck that's a proper lineup right there. i might actually watch this live

wait so g.na is pure?