vocaroo.com/i/s0023EXVJHL2
vocaroo.com/i/s0a6Ju95x3Ni
vocaroo.com/i/s1AaFixXReZh
vocaroo.com/i/s1beTLHS4ZlX
vocaroo.com/i/s0it3jSDkxZJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vocaroo.com/i/s1X7x3K8FX9n

>tfw u make a track and it's too scary

Why on earth did I think layering Hungarian folk dance tunes with 3 layers of the beach Boys "our prayer" all at different pitch alternations with heavy tape echo was a good idea???

beautiful voices tbqh

comfy af.
how does it work, do you just play with vocaroo and record it, or is a bitta' studio magic involved

thanks man!
I did that cover by recording vocal and guitar on Ableton and then uploading to Vocaroo. Only studio magic involved is a tiny bit of reverb and recording the guitar and vocals separately (I'm shit at guitar).

>Only studio magic involved is a tiny bit of reverb and recording the guitar and vocals separately

Wow youre such a talented guy I bet you slay so much puss.

Haha, in all seriousness..I can see it now, youre some skinny little faggot in high school or some liberal cuck college, you think you sound so god dam cute with your little signing

Well guess what ???? everyONE is laughing at you behind your back...

nice one!

vocaroo.com/i/s1xQCwO1Qaz1

working on this song atm...what do you guys think of the piano touches that come towards the end of the song? I can't really make my mind up.

Duuuude nice voice, good job. I see you mention it's a cover. Mind telling me who it's by?

Love that rasp to your voice...in fact I prefer this to the original. Sufjan's voice is a little too soft for me

i quite like the piano! it adds interest.
and OP's cover is deakin - golden chords

>vocaroo.com/i/s1m05OSYmAIr
good job OP

vocaroo.com/i/s1M9omeHv6Nn
At least I tried, that's all that matters. That's what I tell myself, anyway

this is fuckin amazing

This is really nice

>vocaroo.com/i/s1xQCwO1Qaz1
thanks mein dude. I forgot to toggle with the panning so I think that's why it might sound a little off to me

I love Cohen. Your voice is a little shaky, but it adds weight to the lyrics. It's fitting.

This is two half -songs made into one song

vocaroo.com/i/s1NJgaE9TvWS

i love your falsetto, you get a little breathy but in a cool way, kinda like the antlers, yet its still very bright sounding. good voice OP
it sounds cool and if its shit at least its meme, post it
you have a unique voice and your intonations make it v interesting to listen to. I really like around 2:00
this is nice, you're a good performer (like when you laugh) and i like the stuff happening in the background a lot v good, nice accent too
don't worry so much about your voice if thats what your comment is about, it works with folk songs, it makes it more personal and raw which is what folk should be in my way imo, your lower tones are full and nice too

these threads are so comfy, its like a Sup Forums beach bonfire and we're all that one douche who brought a guitar

what the fuck

this is really good, did you record the guitar and vocals together or separately? either way your guitar playing is really clean and expressive and your voice fits over it well

meant for
my bad

They were recorded together. (In about 1 billion takes) I'm really bad at production and couldnt get the tracks to sync well enough when I did them separately.

I have some weird vocal tics that i was worried would be annoying, so your compliment means a lot. Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words, my dudes

vocaroo.com/i/s1m05OSYmAIr

Here's an idea I've been playing with for a little while now. I'm not the best singer but we all start somewhere.

vocaroo.com/i/s14tZonHBzcB

it's acapella so it's strange but advice and tips appreciated

These are nice! Good job

I did Exit Music (For a Film)

vocaroo.com/i/s1biMPs5X5iG

I might record some stuff, but here's something I made yesterday. I usually make folk sort of stuff, so this is a step out of my expertise. I'm not really sure if it's good, but you'll be the judge of that

vocaroo.com/i/s0w1j1RlYLG4

Also something short that I fucked up on
vocaroo.com/i/s03JoPgEkRAC

I don't know shit about singing, but I'm trying to learn, so we're in the same boat brother.

That was really nice, I like the reverb and everything. Also your singing wasn't bad, better than mine really, but, and I'm working on a limited knowledge of singing here, I think I heard your voice jump into falsetto a few times, and I think that means you should practice connecting your head and chest voice.

Good stuff though

vocaroo.com/i/s14FB7nZr1rx

Thanks man. Glad you liked it.

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

vocaroo.com/i/s1f6Fl12uoZi

vocaroo.com/i/s0qI9nlryVLZ

vocaroo.com/i/s0Dpp1CidEYO Aphex 4ever

girls only discord.gg/0acsPUlRA5JHpojN xD

get bent m7

Your voice is really nice desu

Tfw replied to wrong link

I'm drunk
vocaroo.com/i/s1G5d4Zp3Xkc

vocaroo.com/i/s0cbErZyodkU

for all you horny anons here's a rendition of Sexual Healing

Hey there y'all

I made a noise/spoken-word track.
vocaroo.com/i/s0IIzhDVO8VX

Anyone have requests?

Ohrwurm by Cephalic Carnage

vocaroo.com/i/s12VcBJPoe6k

Something In the Way

vocaroo.com/i/s0023EXVJHL2

awesome

bumps on my dick like that nigga from game of throne

vocaroo.com/i/s0a6Ju95x3Ni

fuck, and the compressors were fucked up.

Well, have some viking chants from "Ronia; Robbers daughter" instead.
vocaroo.com/i/s1AaFixXReZh

vocaroo.com/i/s1beTLHS4ZlX

rate?
vocaroo.com/i/s0it3jSDkxZJ