ITT: It's 2036

I just saw some guy listening to KANYE WEST! Talk about living in the past, that guy hasn't been good in like 15 years.

thats because Kanye West committed suicide in 2021 after winning the 2020 election.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who was the vice president?

Muslims are now the majority in Europe and White music is considered cultural diverse.

Nah man, he faked it to escape the public eye. Where do you think they keep getting material for new albums from?

so how's the new avalanches?

I can't believe the madman did it, one note for 80 minutes while reading a phonebook

finally comes out next week!

>kanye not being every member of his own cabinet

all his servants were rich white businessmen though

Trump

I only listen to REAL MUSIC that was sequenced by a REAL PERSON. music died in the 10s, fuck this bullshit where you don't even know how to sequence and you just press the make music button and let the algorithms do the work, I remember when artist actually knew how to make a decent tune!

Algorithmic compositions will be the ultimate triumph of poptimism.

>neo-neo-neo-neo-neo Sup Forums has no idea who this man is

I'm sure if used correctly it will be insanely powerful and open up entirely new genres, but naturally you're also going to get a lot of complete fuckin shit too.

>not exclusively listening to music produced by an artificial intelligence
Grandpa, get off of quantum please

any news for Alive 2037?

did anyone start doing it?

Quit dreaming, they stopped doing that shit 30 years ago.

It's a thing but I haven't heard of any good or popular music being produced by it yet.

Thomy Orke? it says in the file :]

>82 albums in 25 years
Just... how did they fucking do it?

Deservedly forgotten dadrock.

I wish they'd never broken up. If only that old ass website didn't pan Painting With. My dad listens to it everyday and sobs to himself.

someone please tell me HOW THE FUCK chuck berry is still alive

As long as there are women pooping, he'll live on

Those Autechre collabs were shit tho

Dad pls go.

holy fuck, tom waits died

Yeah, fuck man, I remember the day Avey committed suicide. So fucking sad, but I bet Deak actually poisoned him.

Is anybody else still in awe about how Drake managed to turn his style of usual shitty top 40 rap into the experimental, influential art form we know today as post-money?

>all the members of my favorite band back when I was 22 years old are dead

What do you guys think of the new Pinko Splott album?

I wonder where Panda disappeared too...

At least Geo is doing good, he's done so much for electronic music

>2036
>people still pretend that Drake didn't steal post-money from the unreleased songs Iggy Azelea was working on before she was taken by the extra-terrestrials

>i've been on this board for 10 years, such an oldfag haha!!

fuck OFF
i've been here for THIRTY FUCKING YEARS

I feel you

and still the same design :{

RIP it's been 25 years now

:(

Can'tbelieve he killed himself on stage, what an unabated crazyguy, forget Jean Lemmón

Sufjan died 5 years ago and all his music is being released posthumously? SHIT

I meant his career died after Age of Adz

So who is the most influential prog rock band of all time and why is it Time Machine Modulus? After they reunited in 2019 and released their first album they've progressed from their complex, psych-prog sound well.

I don't like Carrie and Lowell, Sufjan

Have you seen their recent shows? Really pretty cringe, not good at all.

I can't believe he has been in prison for song long know

what has it been 10-11 years?

Bless your soul Gira

I went to one and I got JERDk. Any advice? I have no idea what to tell my wife

so long*

He deserved to be jailed after the abomination that was TGM

2035 and i STILL don't have a gf

>he hasn't bought his waifu to life with virtual reality
it's the life my man

you've reached wizard status

i'm just really tired

>2036
>Taylor Swift is still topping the charts with her ambient bro-country
>Bieber is putting out his third pop-powerviolence album
>They still haven't found Phil Elverum's body after he tried to scale Mount Everest to rename it Mount Eerie 2

hey guys i'm seeing bob dylan next week, what should i expect? i just love the way his new music incorporates the interference caused by his life support.

>Phil
don't remind me man. He was too good for us

I'm glad Envelope Philter are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

My great grandpa just died and I got his records. How am I supposed to play these, they aren't holodiscs!
Also apparently these guys signed a lot of his stuff, is it worth anything?

How can this man continue to have a fresh sound? 20 years and he STILL continues to release 100s of tracks each year, some containing adlibs and noises that weren't previously thought capable of humans. Doing all of this while being the mayor of Atlanta too, very impressive Dr. Thugger Thug.

I'm not sure how I feel about him normalizing women's fashion in the male rapper world, but good for him. Seeing all these young rappers wearing dresses is a little funny imo. The late Elton John would be proud of his adopted son.

I personally can't wait for his new take on anime-trap nightcore on SS 38.

HYTUNES WHEN??!?!

>physical media
that shit was outdated like 20 years ago. Just toss those records, that band was shit. The one on the left apparently went mad or something

>anime trap nightcore
what is this 2018? Thug has always sucked

How much money could I get from selling them to old people?

I don't know, old people are dumb, they still think a 1000$ is a lot of money. What am I, at the corner store?

>not listening to neo-spork

i swear to allah...

Death Grips 12.0 when?

yo whaddup nigga u call me?

>implying kanye won't be largely mocked in the future
he's gonna be the next nickelback

>Where do you think they keep getting material for new albums from?
the 40 producers that make all of his music for him

nah senpai that's going to be Jay Z and/or Drake

>that guy hasn't been good in like ∞ years.
i think that's what you meant to type

did you guys see the newest chapter of the roger waters vs gilmour fight?

yeah it sucked, when are they gonna start making canon episodes instead of this filler bs

Isn't it weird how roger keeps getting more attractive with age? He's like 90 and he looks better than he did when he was young

UGG, i hate how bieber is so political, but doesn't even begin to understand what the stakes are in the conflict between the mexican-amercan conglomerate and the third europen union.
I bet he doesn't know why the US changed so much after president Kanye's death after his 10 year self imposed exile to china.

here in USSR they listen to him all the time
particularly i didn't really dig his last album