>has grey hair
>hasn't given up smoking

Look at this fockin prick, with his potadahead. LG x

hell be fine

not to mentioned he fucked up his voice like 15 years ago

why does he stand and dress like such a cunt on stage

Because he is a cunt.

>potato

what the fuck does this mean, is he calling himself a potato since him and noel are twins???????

>He’s rude, arrogant, intimidating and lazy. He’s the angriest man you’ll ever meet. He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

>He's like a man with mash in a world of roast potatoes

I wonder how that happened.

Seriously it must hurt to sing like this

He's not wrong tho

Yeah, and he especially got really contorted from the mid-late 90s onward since at that point he was forcing the notes out of his throat.

That combined with constant touring for years on end, smoking, drugs use, and a generally unhealthy lifestyle fucked his vocal chords up fast.

He even developed vocal nodules towards the end of the Be Here Now tour but wouldn't stop touring which fucked his voice even more and set the stage for long downward spiral and is the reason he sounds so on record and live after 1998

*sounds so different

daily reminder Liam will never sound like that again
youtube.com/watch?v=jmC3553Q3Fo

He can afford to sit on his arse for the rest of his life, he wouldn't be saying "fuck oasis" if he'd run out of money. Suprised he's not drunk and hoovered it all up his nose by now.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liam-gallagher-could-forced-reform-7038779

Honestly, Liam's probably squandered most of his fortune by now but is the kind of guy who will pretend otherwise if when he's homeless and on the street

>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liam-gallagher-could-forced-reform-7038779
He makes money from his clothing brand "Pretty Green"

At least he agrees with me in something!

>pretty green
>profit

choose wisely

I can't imagine it's all that lucrative.

I dunno its quite popular in the UK or atleast where I live

Lol are you from Manchester?

nah the complete opposite, Southampton and I don't mean hugely popular but you see a fair bit of it.

Damn. Must be a lad culture thing. I can't imagine why anyone would take fashion tips from a guy whose major contribution to British society this side of the millenium has been routinely exposing them to the worst mutton chop + mop top + woman's sunglasses + parka combos ever seen.