New Avalanches

How long until everyone on Sup Forums starts saying the new single is awful because it can't possibly live up to 16 years of hype and anticipation?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s14FB7nZr1rx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The second it drops

Literally 5 min after single gets released, people will be spouting that shit,so, whatever.

How long until fanboys on Sup Forums call it GOAT regardless how shit it is?

see
Both sides are annoying.

Is the single really coming out today tho?

relevant

this. where are you getting this from?

>implying ive waited 16 years for a new album

ive listened to since i left you last month

eat fresh

The new single rumor is ridiculous. Literally nowhere does it say it's about to launch.
Looks great. A little too hip maybe. If you want your albums to last for 16 years you've got to think ahead.

>implying a band releasing a second album within a year or two is the same as a band getting needlessly deified for one charming record and having massive pressure to release a second almost two decades later

WHY MUST THEY DO THIS TO US?

here is a list of other "great" reunion albums from this decade:
My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky
The Next Day
m b v
'Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend!'

I don't want to blame it on them but if you look at the news of the new album since the early 00s they were trying to get it to release pretty closely. Not sure what caused it to be delayed so much, might have been the legal stuff with the samples, I don't know. But I don't think it was their intention to take so long making the second album.

Citizen Zombie too. Also are you saying those are bad? The Next Day at least is pretty good.

those are all shitty albums that stans for their respective bands insisted were good upon release and now never bring up because they know how much of an embarrassment they were.

It can't possibly ever live up to its own hype.

That said the music from that fake trailer sounded pretty great so I'm looking forward to it.

Explain how MBV and Allelujah are bad

yes it can man, just imagine.

you put on the record and it's literally a 10/10 from start to finish. every song, beat and melody impossibly pleasurable and surprising, the album being the result of 16 years of that same concentrated substance that made their debut so original.

an album so light-of-god blindingly good that the minute it ends your entire life seems unlivable having already experienced the single greatest pleasure possibly achievable by mankind.

THIS

CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE ONCE YOU GET TO THE FINAL TRACK? I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

The phone number on pic related and it leads to this:

vocaroo.com/i/s14FB7nZr1rx

>when that groovy bass comes in
AOTY incoming

SILY has had the influence and following, both in the industry and out, to deserve a title beyond "charming."

holy shit why has no one posted about this yet

press 1 for trash

Same 2bh

CHECK TIDAL NOW!

THIRDWORLDS IS DOWN