Foliage

Does anyone remember this gem? He's been tweeting that hes putting out a new one soon and I hope its much better than his first.

foliagemusic.bandcamp.com/album/truths

fuck off foliage

I think he's a good artist

fuck

off

foliage

Fuck off Foliage

still my AOTY of 2015

he's leaked a few snippets on Twitter and it sounds bretty gud

FUCK

OFF

FOLIAGE

New IP says I liked this album

remember when he accidentally posted that video of himself jerking off a dog?

This

We can all agree he's way better than DIIV at least

he's not but even if that were true that's not saying much

I don't get the hate for this album on this board? I discovered this on Twitter, he seems to have a pretty large fan base

see

I don't get it

please stop viraling

Talked to him at a show, and be says he's not the one posting on Sup Forums. As for his music, i've seen him a few times at some house shows. He's alright... Music is pretty unoriginal, but he's getting better and I see potential. Pretty bizarre that he gets discussed on here...

>says he's not the one posting on Sup Forums.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

which show? I seen him at The Smell a few months back and he put on a hell of a show

Piss off Foliage.

that Dreamgaze fest a couple months ago.

I was gonna go to that. didn't he play with Crescendo and Brothers in Law? seen a bunch of pics from that

i was really nice to you in the sc thread but now i hate you also fuck The Smell

Yes, No Age played as well. There was some really good bands. Kind of poorly run though. The first night got shut down by the cops.

What's wrong with the smell?

Eh, Foliage is ok but I think he played himself by still doing dreamgaze. The genre can get pretty boring pretty fast. I don't see him going anywhere unless he does something new with it desu. There's some potential there, but we'll see how it goes.