AOTY

AOTY

Other urls found in this thread:

kelvalhaal.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It just isn't I'm sorry user.
TAW is a GOAT album for me in music history but this is just fucking around in Ableton with no skill.

what is this?

is HHH the most accomplished troll in metal history?

metal history's greatest troll was josh of velvet cacoon

idk prolly some shit ep

oh boy

OH BOY

HERE WE GO

HERE WE FUCKING GOOOOOO

where can i hear? i think hhh is a genius but maybe not in the way he thinks he is.

That's a fucking great album cover

holy shit

YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW WHAT MEMERAP REALLY IS UNTIL YOU LISTEN TO THIS

IT'S MEMERAP IN ITS MOST EXTREME STATE

THE AUTOTUNE

OH GOD

THE AUTOTUNE

THE FARTBASS

THE GLITCHES

THE BLEATING

THE MEMES

fucking behold
kelvalhaal.bandcamp.com/releases

>kelvalhaal.bandcamp.com/releases
you cant seriously expect me to pay right? ive literally never bought a release from an artist in my lfe. in fact im morally opposed to reducing music into a consumer product

Oh no i'm not

Just listen to the sample track

>ive literally never bought a release from an artist in my lfe. in fact im morally opposed to reducing music into a consumer product
t. poor guy

pshh! Nothin personnel...

it's clearly amateur work but i kinda like it
where can i hear more kinda like it

It's okay, HHH isn't an artist. He's a genius. You can go ahead and buy it.

in Fantano's monthly "It came from Bandcamp" segment.

huh, that seems new
haven't watched that guy in a while

#1 main HHH & Liturgy-related content authority of Sup Forums rates 6.5/10, hyped for the rest of it

no I didn't, I think the full album (streaming on Soundcloud) is a 6/10

I think it's the first time a track makes me actually laugh out loud without relying on funny lyrics.

It's amazing. It sounds ridiculous in a whole new way.

Just finished the track. What the fuck is going on inside Hunter's mind?
Anyway, I kind of enjoy, like, the last minute.

We've been trying to figure it out for years and the latest breakthroughs indicate that he might be complexed about the size and color of his penis.

But this changes everything.

>The aim of the project is to activate transcendental catharsis using the elements of sound design, and to gnaw on formal and cultural deadlocks between electronic music, rock, rap and classical music. Ultimately these are means of activating a creative-emotive state of divine intuition that is attuned to the object of ultimate concern: what the mystics call the “gift of tears”.

If it means that it should make us laugh to tears like that emoji we all know and love, then it's a success

I wish he just stuck with transcendental blackened math rock or whatever the fuck "Generation" was.

YOU CAN'T HINDER THE HUNTER

he got trashed for making that. blame metal fags for hurting his feelings. he has pretty much quit making black metal

Is he putting on a Jamaican accent?

Transcendental Dancehall?

That was the best song on the album

>True Will
>Returner
>Glass Earth
>not objectively better

>Glass Earth
HEY