Bastard

Is "Sarah" regretting not saying yes to prom now?

I think you missed the point of the song. Sarah is actually a metaphor for his mother. Listen to it again.

No, it's Rachel.

No it's not. Where did you get that idea?

Literally the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

NIGGAS AT THE FUCKIN MALL

Sarah is your mother. Listen to it again.

Raquel*

The song is about Tyler's (fictional Tyler) birth and the rape is the act of giving birth and dying. It's a metaphor for sexism and how women are expected to give birth even if they don't want to (rape). I never said it was a good metaphor he spoke about it in an interview or on his Tumblr back when bastard dropped.

YOU'S A FAG, YOU LIKE THAT SHIT.

Link please...

You'll have to do some digging man this was like 6 years ago.

I AIN'T FUCKIN MEXICAN

I'M WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND EATING CHIPS

Fuuuuck that

MMM STOP THE BEAT BITCH

you can literally get it on datpiff

He's talking about the interview...

UH, OH, OH, SHIT, FUCK, MMMM, MMMM
WAIT, STOP THE BEAT

YEAH, NIGGA

Should I go see him by myself this weekend? Tickets are only 26 bucks. I just feel like I'll be too old to go to a tyler show. I'm 23

i doubt she'd want to be a single mother, so no

Prom is overrated. most people dont know this but you have an average of about 30 times to dance with a partner over the span of your life

kek. niggers btfo

tyler was probably a fuckin weird 17 year old to hang out w so she made the right call for the short term yeah

Noybe

Spread your wings and fly, man.

Do it. Get some 17 year old puss.

>grill dident want to go with me to prom !!!1! Waaaaaah
>Woe is me so deep lyric ;-;-;-;-

why does everyone hate OFWGKTA?

because there were only 4 good members (frank ocean, tyler, mike g, earl) and they released loads of shit music for obnoxious teens (of tapes, everyone that isnt the 4 i mentioned)

Quick, say whats the best Tyler
obv Bastard

Does anybody else enjoy Cherry Bomb? Or am I the only one?

Sorry man only two songs in it werent bad to my ears. What is Tyler doing these days?