Sup Forumsbesity

What does Sup Forums think of legendary, clinically-obese rock vocalist Jon Oliva, Savatage, etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drGeLouMm6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus, what the fuck happened to Danzig.

kek

Fat people are fucking disgusting and unmotivated human trash.

post torso

i am fat tbqh and life is amazing

My webcam is duct taped. I'm 167 and I work out 15 minutes a day, 6 days a week. I promise you I'm not fat.

>Jon Oliva

>I'm 167
years old?
centimeters tall?
kilograms heavy?

Pounds you dipshit

"""""yes"""""

you want to pound me?

That's fucking awesome. I think a big part of what's missing in Rock is the element of danger, playing with your health is pretty fucking kvlt if you think about. No fucks given.

Disgusting, real rockers succumb to crack and alcohol, not regular food.

>all these fat-shaming in one thread

Fuck off

>fat-shaming
fuck off sjw

Fat-shaming only applies to women because patriarchy makes women ashamed of being fat, you privileged cis scum

>being 167 pounds total
>not having at least 170 pounds of just muscle

skelly

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't acknowledge the superiority of being a fatty
your're missing out guys

this

i'm a fat gril

plzdateme.jpg

He must of felt bad that he was skinny and all of his fans where fat neckbeards, so he was like
"I'll join em'!"

just how thicc are ya fampai
>must of
>where
wew lad

How the

I'm into fat chicks, whattup

[spoiler]I wish I wasn't though[/spoiler]

why would you wish you weren't, it's fun as fuck

let's just all take a moment to be proud of DJ and how much weight he's lost.

I'd nibble his sweaty man-clit.

:')

comparison, him in 2013

This.

Fat chicks are great. They eat meals at restaurants instead of nibbling half, taking a takeout tray, and purging as soon as possible. They're often so starved for affection that they'll go like six rounds in a row (I have a medical thing... long story... heh)...

You just have to watch them around desperate black guys at the club. Some are loyal. Some are hoes. Dem hoes ain't loyal.

nah, I just like them because they're soft

man, good for him, it was heartbreaking seeing how bad he got in that documentary about him

We got a case of anorexia here, boys

Great vocalist, pretty good songwriter.

Criss is best Oliva tho

i'm 5'9 and 183
just got a gym membership tho so i can get back in shape and have a nice booty again

The only good Oliva is a... dead Oliva?

booty is something that doesn't just come and go - I do love a plump ass, but if there's no muscle base for it, it's just cottage cheese in a bag.

i'm 135lbs and 5'11'' and it's great
MAN talking here, btw

Ahhh, one of those nu-males I've heard so much about.

5'10
124lbs

great

i'm not nu i'm just fresh... idiot

6ft

210 lbs

Come give me a hug

What does that even mean

>he doesn't like cellulite
top pleb
do agree that some muscle tends to help though

It kind of seems like extreme obesity makes a musician more intense. They're on the edge of death and they know it. Everyone knows it.

Leave Sup Forums please

Post some examples of what you're talking about and maybe I'll change my mind.

some cellulite is a whatever situation... an ass that literally hangs because the body's frame does not support assfat where an ass should be is just gross.

Girls I've been with? Public examples of this? I've never fucked a fat actress for six hours, so I can't give you a first-person account of how Rebel Wilson is in bed.

Girls you're talking about. What's your definition of fat?

This. I like chubby girls too, but I would wreck this.

Im weird because I find that girl very hot in the picture but irl I doubt she'd do anything for me

Is that just insecurity about a fetish or what

chubsters are honestly top tier gf's
>soft and warm as fuck
>super appreciative of home made food
>lots to grab onto during sex

Oh. I'm not that big. I'm not big enough to have a fupa, I just have love-handles and a bit of cellulite.

love handles are cute as fuck

Song related:
youtube.com/watch?v=drGeLouMm6s

Fat Guys Unite!

>He's still alive
Colour me surprised

Would you be interested in becoming a feedee if you were with a guy you liked?

How is this possible. This is actually literally unhealthy.

I JUST wasn't made for these times.

I generally prefer dudes but fuck if that woman isn't attractive
maybe
try jerking it to some fatty fetish smut to check
this

What so basically i'd be a live-in pig?

fuck off fatty

not that guy, but that's not really what that would be like (unless you purposefully incorporated some form of petplay shit)

Fuck I love that girl, her body is literally 1 in a million for fat girls [spoiler]and she's actively gaining weight too[/spoiler]

Name?

fatherfuccer on tumblr

went by Imogeneize on youtube a long time ago, her videos are still floating around but she's fatter now

>her body is literally 1 in a million
I think there's something to be said for really fatty bodies but she's legitimately fucking great at carrying that fat
it's a shame that it's so rare for people to have such a nice weight distribution

Do you guys seriously mentally categorize musicians by weight class?

I have no fucking clue how much the people I listen to weigh. Probably a good amount of fatties though.

this
have fun not being soft and warm and having to abstain from eating delicious garbage

well then what would it be like?

But it's the rarity that makes it (?) ... I've had three girlfriends and one "Hey, my band's in town; we should fuck" buddy with similar frames (250-300lbs with a noticeable waist and tig ol' bitties? Whaa?). It's literally the only perk to being a struggling musician - that, and making music, I guess.

I'm sure you're gorgeous, and that any man who can call you his in incredibly lucky to do so.

I categorize myself by weight class. The last album was full of fat riffs. This current album is full of toned riffs. The next one is going to have a couple chubby riffs and hopefully a tonne of shredded riffs. I want it to be a muscular sounding album.

>15 minutes a day

Neither of those guys

But its basically just a kink where a dude gets turned on by you gaining weight and potentially just eating. Being a "feedee" really just means you're actively trying to gain weight and want help from a feeder to do so

K A Y L A
A
Y
L
A

the only thing necessitated by that type of situation is that one person is actively encouraging the other to get fatter. unless the person gaining weight (feedee) gets fucking huge, I doubt they'd end up being a "live-in pig."
so basically, it's just getting fat generally combined with cuddling and fucking, and it can fit into any relationship

>tfw no chubby gf to cuddle and fatten up

just end me, I'll never find one like that

>tfw no chubby bf to cuddle and fatten up
it's even worse, kinda hard to find somebody who pulls off the look well, has a decent personality, and isn't solely in it for the fetish shit while also being able to get into a fuckton of kinky shit with me

R u a grill or a boy

extremely homo dude
up for cuddles while feeding a chubby qt donuts and listening to some Gas

You can't be more intense when you don't even have the energy to do it

He looks like a fag now

I'm fat, I hate it

I've lost loads of weight, still fat, still hate it

who the fuck are you guys trying to kid

being fat literally = being less healthy and look attractive

>being less healthy
yeah, but there's ways to negate a bunch of the extreme negative side effects and unless you go fucking insane with it it's probably no worse than many other things you regularly do that are somewhat unhealthy. if you did nothing but the most healthy things possible, life would be boring as fuck.
>less attractive
that's relative m8. being a fatty can be insanely comfy though imo.
also no reason to hate it when you probably haven't even tried enjoying it

eh sorry user I think I'm just drunk and projecting

I dunno I think this shit stems from stuff when I was younger like when I'd get in trouble my dad would threaten to send me away to 'fat camp'

I wanna be comfortable in my own skin but when I look in the mirror I just feel kind of ashamed and gross and imagine what it would be like to be thin

yeah, that experience sounds like it could probably fuck you up like that.
I'm not sure if I can really suggest anything that would help because I've never felt that way and honestly have just never cared too much about my body/appearance, but hopefully you manage to find some way to get past that feel. there's nothing wrong or shameful about having a certain body type, though with certain ones it's certainly wise to realistically assess what impact they might have on your health.
also thanks for the calm response, it's far better than what you usually get here

Around the end of last year I was starting to get to a point where I was comfortable
And walking into a shop and being able to try on any jeans you wanted was a great feel

I've relapsed a bit the last few months, I'm nowhere near as huge as I used to be but some of my shirts have become tighter and I'm noticing myself getting short of breath while quickly walking somewhere (smoking doesn't help)

welp, just gotta regain some of that self control!

and no worries user it's good to be chill sometimes

>tfw lost a bunch of weight a few years ago
>tfw this was my ideal relationship

>being this insecure

exactly how much weight did you lose?
if you really like that idea, you could always just bulk up again

I find it hard to take fat people seriously

d'aw you're sweet

i lost about 200(?) pounds. I like the idea of bulking up again but i'm conflicted about if that would be the "right" thing to do in the long run.

shit user, that's a lot of weight to lose. congrats on managing it, but I imagine you must miss it.
and yeah, while it would probably be fun to gain it all back again, it might not be the best to try that without being in a stable situation first and having a decent idea of what the future holds. if you ever get the chance though, I'd say go for it

thanks chubby chaser user.

Being fat is basically required to be a good Soul singer.

no problem former-chub user
that guy looks a bit like wesley willis to me for some reason

so does my dick, i can never keep it down around them.

why?
lewd

Captcha: RUNGIS alpha