Pet Sounds > Revolver > Those other 2 irrelevant, garbage albums

Campfire Songs > Sunflower > Rubber Soul > Morgan Delt

first reply is always right
also putting innerspeaker anything but last is digusting

dark side of the moon

In terms of sheer quality

Pet Sounds > Beatles > Strawberry Jam > Innerspeaker

In terms of what emotionally resonates with me
Strawberry Jam > Pet Sounds > Irrelevant because I'm never gonna cry to memepala or the memetles

You managed to fuck up what was a perfectly reasonable post.

Pet Sounds > Revolver >>> Strawb Jam >>> Tame Impala

IS>R>PS>SJ

>Campfire Songs
this

>Tame Impala
>good

SJ, PS, R, ISP

pet sounds >>> revolver >>>>>>>>>> strawberry jam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> irrelevant shit

tame impala is fantastic. to say they have improved upon an existing form is an understatement .

if anybody was being serious about revolver, they'd know its full of average tunes. some are great, most are not.

strawberry jam. who else takes the same (brilliant) melody and uses it over two different time signatures in the same song?

which song are you talking about

I think fireworks

correct

classic anco. a song with no emotion in particular, no particular emotion just all over the fucking place

quite random bullshit just to lengthen the "piece" 3 more minutes

I can't tell if this is praise or criticism

I'VE BEEN EATING WITH A GOOD FRIEND

Personally?
Revolver>Pet Sounds>Innerspeaker>Strawberry Jam
actually?
Pet Sounds>Revolver>Innerspeaker>Strawbery Jam

>innerspeaker better than SJ

>tame impala is fantastic
>revolver is full of average tunes

kek what a pleb

Anco is terrible mate, sorry to burst your bubble

Pet Sounds > Strawberry Jam > Revolver > Innerspeaker

Correct

PS >>> SJ > IS > Revolver

I could say the same about Tame Impala, except it'd actually be true

I remember when innerspeaker first came out you sperg lords were worshiping it. Now that they've become popular you're so willing to cast it to the wind. Just shows how much Sup Forums's opinion changes based on the season. You're just as prone to follow or not follow "hip" trends as you profess not to be. Disgusting.

tune by tune what tops "alter ego" on revolver?

ill wait

strawberry jam beats all

Strawberry Jam is the only album I love out of those 4.

AnCo is a great studio band but they really barely know how to play their instruments, it's all production and studio magic. they're fantastic songwriters though and a few of their albums come together to be really amazing.

>pet sounds > revolver > strawberry jam > innerspeaker

time signature change and bridge into the hook in the new time signature = random bullshit?

memes

IS>SJ>PS>Revolver

Revolver > Innerspeaker > Strawberry Jam > Pet Sounds

Pet sounds > Interspeaker= revolver >>>>>>> SJ

>putting innerspeaker anything but last is disgusting

Preferring animal collective over Tame Impala is the ultimate meme opinion.

Is liking The Beach Boys a meme? I can't tell if you people are for real or if everyone is just in on a joke that I don't know about. You realise that music is about more then just harmonies right? Is that all it takes for you people?

>that chin

Anco fans are so insufferable

its a meme if you want it to be

this

strawpoll.me/10321091

oh, a fad band didn't have lasting appeal? shocking

They're all about 8/10 at best.

The only good song they ever released was the version of Good Vibrations on The Smile Sessions.

Revolver is The Beatles peak

Please allow me to BTFO your post

youtube.com/watch?v=RO_LX-m74uw

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tokxcbu_Uo

youtube.com/watch?v=lW0YGC68qP4

youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8

youtube.com/watch?v=46IQu0yuJzU

youtube.com/watch?v=tyOYQ8qfFng

>if he states a differing opinion, he's insufferable
Now, in my experience, Tame Impala fans are really obnoxious

>Taxman
>Im Only Sleeping
>Tommorrow Never Knows
>Eleanor Rigby
>Yellow Submarine (this may not be true, it holds memories for me)
>Doctor Robert
>Good Day Sunshine
>average tracks
holy fucking shit you HAVE to kill yourself

oh wow a bunch of poorly written, melodically boring pop songs made for neckbeard redditors.

Enlighten me with your superior taste.

Pet Sounds > Strawberry Jam > Revolver > Innerspeaker

I have a PhD in music rankings and I will tell you now that this is the only correct answer.

>all these kids pretending tame impala ins't great psych rock

Don't Worry Baby, God Only Knows and Surf's Up are objectively the top 3 best Beach Boys tracks.

It just makes them appear try-hard as fuck desu senpai. Its even worse when they jizz themselves over anco. Their only listenable and cohesive album was MPP.

>Their only listenable and cohesive album was MPP
>try-hard as fuck

You nailed it, amigo.

>>pretending

>the only listenable cohesive album was MPP
even a non-fan should know this isn't true

If he wanted to be try hard he'd of said dansee manatee. That being said Strawberry Jam is one of the worst Animal Collective albums.

You're so cute. Keeping saying things.

>even a non-fan should know this isn't true

But I used to be a big anco fan. IMO they wore me out because their songs tend to drag on for too long with aimless transitions and bridges. To me this reveals that their aren't very skilled musically. Now, it would be different if they employed this long winded approach on a few of their tracks, but almost every album from SGSV to PW suffers from this flaw. Even person pitch bores me to tears sometimes senpai.

The beatles? zzzzzz

>Neo psychadelica pop, fampai
Parkers a great producer and all, but objectively he was better on Australian idol

>SJ is one of their worst
You sound like the try-hard, man. SJ is one of their most universally praised behind MPP

My personal favorites are Campfire Songs and Here Comes the Indian, but SJ is so far from their worst

I could never get into HCTI. What about do you think is great? I should give it another listen sometime.

Also may I present exhibit A:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E

>tend to drag on for too long with aimless transitions and bridges
I can agree that that may be a problem here and there, especially on Feels (imo). They're still great songwriters, though

I always thought this album was comfy. Could never quite get into it though. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

Pet Sounds- Brian Wilsons descent into madness with a band that doesn't known when to say no

Revolver- Something John Lennon did while he wasn't preoccupied assaulting Yoko Ono, mediocre psychadelica

Strawberry Jam- something to scare the kids. With odd electronic sounds

Innerspeaker- The objectively better remaster of Revolver, From Lennon to Parker, and from Yoko to Melody. From fists to emotions

I like the "tribal" sort of sound that seems to draw influence from african folk music. I'm a big fan of Babatunde Olatunji, and I could hear some similarities. It may not feature the best traditional songwriting AnCo has ever done, but there's something very passionate and mythical about the whole thing.

And Hey Light and Panic struck me so hard on the first listen that I kept listening to the album over and over

I actually kind of like that performance, but it does draw on to much, which is the main detriment and not the goofy sounds that everybody makes fun of. Winter's Love has had better performances

You jist have the attention span of a child.

Pet Sounds by a good margin

Yeah Idk its just my opinion I still enjoy the group quite a bit.

Nice response bud how is high school treating ya? I'm sorry I don't want to listen to the same bit of a song looped over and over again with little variation.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMu2QM0vqMA

Hey, now I'm not that guy, but Person Pitch is a great album

Not my cup of tea m8

>the absolute madman

High school was okay, graduated 3 years ago. Hows junior high going for ya kiddo?

Junior high was okay, graduated 3 years ago. How grade school working out for ya?

>this man is as old as me

Embarrassing desu senpai

Grade school was fine, graduated 3 years ago. Hows preschool going for ya?

Karen stole my fucking crayons yesterday and naptime is some bullshit. Fuck school, drop out.

>he doesn't mac preschool chicks during naptime

That's actually a really good idea

Better tell on that bitch and get yo crayons back nigga.

Innerspeaker>Pet Sounds>Strawberry Jam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Revolver

Pet Sounds 9.5/10
Revolver 8/10
Strawberry Jam 7.5/10
Innerspeaker 6/10

SJ>R>PS>IS
The only correct answer

terrible
just terrible

You say this like you've only just worked it out.

Pet sounds>Revolver> who cares