This album is a masterpiece

like if you agree

Plus Martin Courtney seems like a cool, down to earth guy

its good

>like if you agree
but kill yourself for this

rt if he OP should off himself with a gun
fav for running in traffic

It's great but I'm a little more partial to their debut. it's fucking perfect. It has a little more of the Ducktails side project swampy sound

Man I remember seeing them live in Williamsburg for free. One of my favorite shows, they played amazing. I couldn't stop listening to real estate for weeks afterwards

downvote

kill yourself op

Literally overhyped Buzzband shite

Sad that Mondanile left the band.

I've never really liked Ducktails outside of the aesthetic. Love the feel of the tracks, but he just ain't a great songwriter. That's why he needs Martin Courtenay, who writes great songs but needs somebody with Matt's panache and skill to get where he needs to be.

Both parties are going to suffer from this breakup.

what the hell were you doing there man?

What l do you mean. They were having a free concert, so I went and saw them

williamsburg is a bad place

the house is free

come claim your home

this band is mediocre as fuck and if you think it's any better than that you are delusional or lying to yourself or both

This band is so MOR it hurts. anyone who thinks this is genius is lying to themselves

Could anyone give the mega to their self titled? All the archive links are dead

fucking nu male

captured tracks needs to just stop, now, like a.s.a.p.

i don't even know if that band is captured tracks, assuming bc they're another one of those jingle jangle indie groups from brooklyn (not sure of that either desu) either way, captured tracks is no good and needs to be put to an end.

more like Captured Trash. MOURN is the only good band they've put on recently.