Is this art?

Is this art?

no this is art

who cares?

yes. Art is not a synonym for good. Its merit as an artist work depends on the observers/ listeners perception.

stfu montie

>doesn't know what art is

The fun thing about the Gerogerigegege is that they made shit that goes from noisy Ramones to a guy fucking a vacuum cleaner.

Am I art?

you are to me

I guess it's art. Music is art right? Ppl have differing opinions on that. Either way Gerogerigegege is amazing.

no. nothing is

noise isnt music

holy qeq

fuck off montie you looked ridiculous at the prom
and art doesn't have to be art

>art doesn't have to be art
kek i meant to say art doesn't need to be good to be art

nope, it's a shit band that some hipsters pretend they like to fuel their superiority complex

The way i look at it, art is just a way of looking at things, on terms of creativity, aesthetics, stuff like that. Sorta in the spirit of how Duchamp took that loo, claimed it his own and therefore elevated its status to being art, I'm skipping the ownership of the artist and declare that literally everything ever is art. I like that outlook desu

>hurr durr "pretending" to "like" because reasons
that's a shit assumption some hipsters take refuge in to claim authenticity for themselves

>that's a shit assumption some hipsters take refuge in to claim authenticity for themselves
narcissistic

fine i'll give it to you straight, i'm better than you. go fuck yourself.

gero spoken himself
/thread

cool meme
but srsly, assuming ulterior motives behind the liking of an artist is one of the most stupid and retarded things this board does. it's not like it's necessarily inaccurate, but it's completely irrelevant