what are some good albums about sexual frustration
i dont want pinkerton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkComcEnFHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Radiohead - Pablo Honey

do you guys not have anything?

hey guys

Literally erotic anne frank fanfiction, especially communist daughter and oh comely

violent femmes - s/t
descendents - milo goes to college

the album isn't, for the most part, but this song sure is
youtube.com/watch?v=YkComcEnFHU

Quads literally confirm

thanks guys, i've pretty much heard all of these, but i'll revist them with this in mind

why are there so many r9k-tier threads today? is it the weather? i drove by the park and saw a group of several volleyball girls all wearing basically bikinis. i guess a lot of women are dressing more skimpily, and with the holidays and general loneliness coming up, anons are jacking off angrily?

Idk but we should just kill all the undesirable males, right? They are nothing but a waste of space and a burden to society.

Alternatively, can I get some recs for some sexual music? Nothing to do with frustration, just passionate, sexual themes. Also beautiful lyricism would be preferred, don't really want music with overly explicit and therefore gross/too personal

Don't kill them, but castrate them and use them for slave labor.

nah i may be a virgin but i'm at least employed and working on a degree

I got you senpai desu SENPAI desu desu SENPAI desu senpai desu desu desu DESU senpai desu desu senpai desu DESU senpai senpai desu senpai senpai desu senpai desu desu senpai senpai desu DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU senpai desu.

dumbass

They're just gonna whine and complain and say they are depressed, might as well kill them Tbh. They are subhuman.

have you considered pinkerton

These

Also Violent Femmes is much better than pinkerton

ok enough with the swans memes

chads fuck off

you dont belong here you fucking faggots

everything by swans and/or larkin grimm

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

has literally nothing to do with sexual release

I had sex four times yesterday and I'm still a sad little shut-in

just a sad little shut-in with gains and enough confidence to look people in the eye

Haha nice. And I'm Micheal Gira.

It has that title because it's about wasting sperm from masturbating

Actually, this is a good answer.

we get it dude, you hate the band... stop spamming

hi mike when's the album dropping

Well my career is kinda finished after everyone found out about the rape... so... yeah.

jej
we get that you don't like swans but if you think there isn't still a huge amount of hype for the new album (which was going to be the last one anyway) you're delusional

you've taken "stop liking what I don't like" to the next level

>no one likes what I don't like

violent femmes

i shouldn't have even bothered with this honestly

kek

Nope. It's all your fault too!

kek
I started it but only half of those were me.
and it's one of my favourite bands actually

Yo, OP I got just the thing for you. There an obscure little gem, most people haven't heard of em. There super critically acclaimed among hardcore music fans in the underground scene. They have gone through so many different phases in their career that if you were to listen to their first album and their most recent album you would think they were different bands. The band has recieved a 10/10 from the infamous Anthony Fantano(He's real big around these parts), The Internet's Busiest music nerd TM. The band is so acclaimed and love that the frontman was able to get away with rape! Yikes! That band is none other than Swans!!!! Give em a listen, you won't regret it.

is jeff a pedophile ?

great thread guys

I wish I was the only girl jeff ever loved ;_;

Died a virgin

this album was a plea to someone to love him, he overdosed a couple years later

lol woops

SLIP IT IN
YOU'RE NOT LOOSE YOU'RE WIDE OPEN

The Stooges - The Stooges

The Downward Spiral

TAME IMPALA - CURRENTS

Swans

>Don't kill them, but castrate them and use them as sex slaves.
fixed