Where to start with Car Seat Headrest? Already listened to Twin Fantasy and Teens of Denial

Where to start with Car Seat Headrest? Already listened to Twin Fantasy and Teens of Denial.

you've already started...

Start by eating nothing but soy based products.

Start by crawling into a lit brick oven.

hi will

>Where to start with ____?
>Already started
Please leave Sup Forums and never come back, OP.

Lol what a dope post

It's gonna be a great summer

>I like the catchy sad melodies on Twin fantasy ;__;
Monomania
>I like the energic and catchy melodies on Twin Fantasy
My Back Is Killing me baby
>I loved Sober To Death but there's no obviously something more great than this
Bee thousands
>I want some will good bsides and obscure shit
NYH

have a great day OP!

Where to start with Radiohead? Already listened to OK Computer and Kid A.

Where to start with Neutral Milk Hotel? Already listened to On Avery Island and In The Aeroplane Over The Sea.

killing yourself

csh is a furfag hack

I dunno, you tell us, Will. Which are your best albums?

Where to start with Animal Collective? Already listened to Merriweather Post Pavilion and Feels.

Start with twin fantasy and teens of denial

someone red pill me on car seat headrest please. i know will posts every thread but when i listen to the music or watch live videos they seem average at best

bee thousand

Just by looking at this kid's face and briefly glancing over their Wikipedia article I can conclude that I already hate this band without listening to their music.

just by reading your post i can conclude you're a tremendously unfathomably buck-teethed rat fuck

that's all you need to know f.am, check out this post for further confirmation

Edgy

Teens of Style is amazing, already own it on vinyl, and already pre-ordered teens of denial. It doesn't matter who the people in a band are or what they do or look llke, the music is all that matters and will makes some pretty damn good music

Also you should check out SWMRS, they're a pretty new band gaining hella popularity on tour in europe right now being produced by FIDLAR.

>It doesn't matter who the people in a band are or what they do

Where to start with Slint? Already listened to Tweez and Spiderland

Is he worth my time? i saw his whats in the bag and hes the most basic and boring piece of shit ive ever seen.

Self titled EP

Monomania

Come on guys, the "Every Car Seat Headrest poster is Will" meme has become stale already

you aren't into this?

"no"

>tfw you got banned on rym for calling Will a furfag

Go away Will