youtu.be/JuU-619H1q8
If he based

wtf this is beautiful

America

mexican americans

Cheers theme song

kek

White People Have Had Enough

>mfw more than half the votes Trump gets will be by people like those ITT who did it "ironically"
>Trump will be the first ironical pesident
>he will thoroughly fuck up the USA and the world and even though most people don't even support him they will "ironically" defend Trump for it

Falseflagging and ironic shitposting is finally reaching its low point.

t. increasingly nervous man

good

You cant even vote yet kid, go listen to some kpop or death grips

yeah i'd be an ironic trumper but thankfully not american so i can support him without remorse cause it won't impact me as directly

youtube.com/watch?v=9DpLzWZcBuc

Good

Agreed. I hope Bernie wins and institutes government sanctioned testosterone reduction centers. Also, ass pounding clinics... where white men can meet their weekly quota of ass poundings in the name of progress.

cucks xD

The 21st century world is a meme. The only way to not go insane is to embrace that fact and make the best of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=87uLDb4f3wY

either you haven't met these people, or you are one of them

bernie probably lowkey hates cucks t b h

you can see the look of malcontent on his face. he wants to use his jew magic on them, but knows he needs votes from people that care about "racism"

Yes I'll concede that. Jews are too smart to not have that presence of mind. "Must....comport.....myself.....accordingly....to not.....offend.....Seattle....hipsters"

Peter pump kin #donaltherumpuss