Which band t-shirts have gotten you the most (You)'s in real life?

Which band t-shirts have gotten you the most (You)'s in real life?

A substitute teacher liked my Sunn and Earth shirts when I was still in school

Nobody else in my area actively listens to music

Based

I live near a church and I wear Mayhem shirts like pic related

Eg e

Not a shirt but

i'm a real satanist, don't fuck me with man

That some Blaze?

mhm

etsy is a wonderful website

My Screamadelica and Bowie shirts.

>Wearing band shirts with text on them, ever
>Wearing band shirts when not a

I have an ISIS hoodie that I would get questions about pre-2012ish because people were curious as to who it was. Now if I wear it, people look at me weird. God damn terrorists.

Screamadelica shirts are GOAT

>Muh sekrit club

Fuck off Fred

I want to wear this shirt more, but I don't feel edgy enough to do it.

>wearing band shirts in public
I hope all of you are under 20.

My ATCQ shirt

Yeah, I was so suprised to find one randomly in a record store.

Damn thats cool I've been tempted to buy one for ages

I only wear band shirts when i'm in a music festival

I like to spraypaint tshirts, the most recent ones are coloured but the old ones are black and white. Thought it would be really autistic but people actually seem to be interested. I don't wear them much because washing them makes the colours fainter so I'd rather keep them vibrant. My Weezer one is barely visible now.

got pics of bjork, slaves, MGMT, Gorillaz, and Justice Stuff if anyone is interested.

thats pretty dope, whats the bjork one you have? I'm interested

Underage, have to go.

>(you)
happy, nerd?

Oh yeah I also have AFX, I forgot because it's pretty much completely faded. I had a Qotsa one but I ended up using the material for a project, and my RHCP one got torn and filthy at reading.
(pic related)

Why did you even bother responding?

i wear this shirt out and about and nobody's ever even asked me who merzbow is. sometimes my friends will poke fun at me for it because i don't really listen to merzbow enough to justify getting a merzbow shirt but it's whatever, i like the design.

thats pretty sweet, do you just get a stencil online or do you make the stencils yourself?

also i put the garden of delete album art by oneohtrix point never on a white shirt and i've gotten complements on it but not by anyone that recognized them, they just thought it was cool.

I made the stencil for the gorillaz one but other then that I just find pictures, use powerpoint remove background tool to get rid of anything that's in the way, if there's lots of filled space I'll make it into outlines because printer ink is expensive.

why did he even bother responding to all those posts? That's even more retarded

i think if you listen to merzbow enough to "justify" buying a merzbow shirt, then you just actually don't go outside. I'm sure no fan will ever call you out on it in the real world

point taken.

>love and love's the only thing
>edgy

havent really worn it since i was 17, but i used to get alot of people asking where i got it because of the ''cool red rings''

Skintight BMTH shirt with a zombie girl eating a dead bird.

My target demographic is qt emo grills so it just works, even though I don't like the band anymore.

I got one (you) because it looks like Milwaukee. The only band shirt i own

cringe, if i saw you irl i would laugh at you

A few people have told me "nice shirt" so I guess they know who they are, and it also got me odd looks from my university president.

It says "Might Be Giants" on the back, bit no one ever reads the back so they just ask what the fuck my shirt means.

the GOAT band shirt

y-you look cute luke

not because anyone knew who the band is, but because they're intrigued about why i'm wearing a shirt with a washing machine on it that says "sonic youth"

what does it say about me?

I have a Hole shirt but I don't wear it anymore because people make fun of me by calling me an asshole

it says you're a pleb with shit taste in music AND fashion

I want this one so bad

It's the first the strokes shirt that doesnt look like shit

thabks user

some guy had the hoodie version of pic related and he stopped me to point it out and i was like woahh

this was at a deafheaven show tho. i havent had anyone in public recognize it

i like this one

Have you seen the New York City Cops shirt they put out a little while ago? That shit's slick.

That looks gay as fuck
It honestly look like a shitty unauthorized shirt

>gay as fuck
underage b&

be my bf

>(You)'s in real life

Sameboi c^:

I wear this at work every day

A gorrilaz t-shirt got me a few (you)s

Couldn't get (you)s in real life so you're trying here I see.

Copped this shirt when I saw them a little while ago.

My MGMT one i brought at the show
And a Yes one i brought on a show too, though the MGMT one helped get me laid while the Yes one helped me meet people who like prog rock at airports

she knows why people listen to her

at least she has her niche i guess

So you think that a normal non fag guy would use that ?

Marina sucks tho

inb4 yeezus merch or i feel like pablo

one time a girl said "you like aphex twin? nice. you like squarepusher?"

it made my little virgin soul so happy

also bleep have the best band shirts desu

What do you guys even say when you get stopped? I usually sperg out too much to let out anything more than a "thanks".

Real patrician shirt coming through

ok :^)

this use to be my favorite shirt when i was super into spacemen 3 but now its kinda cringey because people think im trying to be tough because it has the word fuck on it

it's summer

I would wear the fuck out of that shirt if only it had baby Piero's photo without the text.

this or Hi How Are You

>Which band t-shirts have gotten you the most (You)'s in real life?
Sigrblot - Varg I Veum.

Once I had a My Bloody Valentine tank top, it was small on me and I'm already perma-skelly

If I ever got big I'd actually wear that just to spite the part of me that tells me what I already know, which is that this tanktop is pretty bad.

the meme joy division one

Definetely my FlyLo tee. Cost me fifty quid but fuck it

although it's only people who have mistaken it for the half life logo and think i play video games

one of these i think

i wouldn't really give a shit. you won't either once you turn 16

i was that kid in high school that just wore the same 2 led zeppelin shirts all the time.

Yes, I know it's a meme it was the only shirt left at the merch table.

I wear this almost every week

I'm 19 and it looks gay and ugly as fuck

I would give you a (You) desu.

>would love to wear well fitting band shirts
>fat

lose weight
it feels pretty good

When I was in middle school walking home an old dad stopped his car to give me props on my iron maiden shirt.

When I was in high school this black guy at best buy stopped me for my mayhem shirt and told me he was really into BM and wishes he didn't have to wear uniforms at work.

Central air repairman in high school pulled me to the side and asked me who the band on my shirt was (it was taake) because he was into bm and wanted to check them out since he hadn't heard of them.

when I was 23 some girl came up to my screaming and fumbling her words and eventually got out "sorry I got really excited, I never seen anyone with a skinny puppy shirt"

poseur

I know, I dropped like 130 lbs one year. Antidepressants have made me gain some back though.

>when I was 23 some girl came up to my screaming and fumbling her words and eventually got out "sorry I got really excited, I never seen anyone with a skinny puppy shirt"

did you fuck

eat better and work out
even if you don't lose weight immediately, you'll feel better about yourself and will be healthier

did you draw it on with sharpie? not hatin just curious

Haha fat fuck. Anti-depressants are gay, smoke some weed instead.

Queens of the Stone Age or The Beatles. Don't really have any band tees other than those and an August Burns Red one. I'd like to get some black metal shirts though. Maybe Bongripper and Boris and a noise artist or two, too.