Okay, what the fuck is this shit?

Okay, what the fuck is this shit?

All of my coworkers have one and it looks absolutely retarded

Attached: DSC_7134.jpg?v=1493348789.jpg (2048x1367, 229K)

Its a removable handle for smartphones and tablets. They exist because smartphones and tablets are ergonomically horrible devices.

Its just so phones can be handled easier.
As you can see from you pic also acts as a stand, nothing to go into retard rage about.

It's for women with small hands

By putting your fingers in and around the detachable buttplug you're able to more steadily hold your phone and creates less risk of dropping. It also doubles as a butt plug.

But it's my male coworkers who have it

Well, "male"

why don't phones just have lanyards?

I've only ever seen my male coworkers use them.

looks like something you shove up your ass

>They exist because smartphones and tablets are ergonomically horrible devices.
Not everyone wears baggy cargo pants, shit needs to fit in a pocket first and foremost

This is however a valid point, but you can just make a hole yourself

>he doesn't watch videos on his phone

handlets BTFO

They're removable.

Is this some kind of handlet meme?
My hands aren't even that large but I've never had any issue holding my 5.5" phone.

I think it's a smartphone made by Apple.

>Not everyone wears baggy cargo pants, shit needs to fit in a pocket first and foremost
If you actually were around women you'd know they carry them in a purse, or sometimes jacket anyways.

Skirts and yoga pants have no pockets anyways. Only nu-males with skin tight pants have this problem.

reported for marketing

buy an ad you retard

>If you actually were around women you'd know they carry them in a purse, or sometimes jacket anyways.
Girl(Male) here, can confirm, women's jeans pockets are too small for many regular phones (let alone any of the bigger ones).

can confirm this is what I do*

reminds me on HTC HD7 kickstand

WELL IT IS ON AN APPLE DEVICE

i love to play with the popsocket on my friend's phone but i cant get one because 1- i dont have a purse and itll stick out to much from my pocket
2- its literally the typical sorority chick thing

It was orignially designed for faggots to film themselves waterskiing while recording video on their phone. Then it became a big thing.
>One of my old teachers knew the kids who made it

GF got one. I thought it was a cool idea so I got one. Just as uncomfortable to use as holding my phablet phone with my manlet hands, just in a different way. Also it looks stupid, also it makes the phone bulkier and I don't (yet) have a purse for it. Removed and discarded

Attached: 276F5B6815EF4EF284098C479BCEE9BA.gif (500x375, 987K)