Best Exoskeleton the money can buy?

Best Exoskeleton the money can buy?

Attached: 7fb6c8178aa6013bf20b676b9f2843b9.jpg (537x371, 60K)

why buy an extra skeleton when you already have a skeleton inside you?

>there is a skeleton inside OP
spooky

>65212459
I'm partial to the Freedom one due to its color palette but their attributes are all the same
Also
>not getting the one in the tunnel before the NPP

>>OP

just cut away those normies legs and be a real cyberpunk, (((you))) Amazon customer.

why? is it too hard to lift your fat ass?

Attached: CopyQ.nS3679.png (601x427, 109K)

Can someone explain why you would buy these? Seems cool but how functional are they?

Not every lazy fuck can afford a self driving car.

My dad has a neurodegenerative disease and a good exoskeleton might be helpful to him. He often falls and gets hurt.

Plus it would be pretty cool to see an old man with an exoskeleton walking on the sidewalk.

It's a luxury item that does the walking for you.

Crebral Palsy? Polio? Fucking broken spine?

Attached: psodkj-fjsovfds-jvgdfvoidfpovdf0004_opt-500x500.jpg (400x329, 23K)

Maybe for the elderly

There's some dude that works in a car factory that has exo arms so he can work all day every day without falling apart. If you work your body too hard for too long you don't get stronger you just get repetitive stress injuries and then your stuff stops working right.

Gee bill why does your mom let you have. TWO skeletons?

never wearing this shit

what if it short circuts and decides to bend the other way - no thx

Have you never seen that anime where he literally loses control of his legs and pushes his friend off the cliff?

A little stretching would do you good once in a while user

Attached: 1513461098711s.jpg (125x100, 3K)

>A little

An airplane, a car or a ship.

None.
Not a troll, but there aren't any worthwhile models commercially available right now.
Honda has the best model, but they aren't selling it yet.

'Morans'.
It's not for laziness or disability (although Japan has been putting a slight emphasis on elderly usage to get funding from old farts)
It's for the construction industries, Robots and AI can't take over most of the those jobs for various reasons - but the industries must reduce costs which means employing less people to do the same work.
These exoskeletans allow for an avager worker to pick up a 500KG load and move it about, that's a massive (50-80%) drop in workers for moving something around.

why would it be designed for it to even possibly bend the other way? retard

Still waiting for my Aliens forklift

It amplifies the N force of your movements. If you have to make a long walk or climb lots of stairs, carry some wheight etc, the exo will give you a bump, some exos can go up to 10x your strenght. So if you work as a nurse in a hospital it would be much easier to carry patients, if you work in house moving it will be easier to carry a fridge up 10 stores because it doesnt fit the elevator, etc.

It stills need force aplication to work, so if you don't have limbs movement it will not work.

Well, you can shut it down.

Are exoskeletons the closest we'll ever get to actual mechs?

you look like a tool and a weak ass beta

Attached: hi9gCokLfppj4jD-x-n14X1S_JvvstZ2PPeN2Dm7u_Q.png (1024x682, 1.32M)

>beta test a new wearable tool
>surprised it looks like a tool and a beta

Attached: 1514515281781[1].png (586x578, 37K)

>wear an exoskeleton that gives you steady aim and zero recoil
>can jump up 3 stores
>punch through walls
>carry 10 times more equipment/ammo

I would be fine looking like a beta.

because i work at picker in warehouse and like what i see

Attached: 1.jpg (1242x1242, 1.39M)

0002079e, obviously.

Attached: 15216997315990.png (750x186, 15K)

We're already using machines to pick up heavy loads. We're not using 10 men to pick up heavy shit. Like what year are you from? 1970?

This
Only the small businesses could potentially benefit from this, because they can't afford the machinery, but they won't be able to afford exoskeletons either.
On a second thought, construction work could hugely benefit from this though, inatead of putting up cranes they could have exoskeleton-wearing workers transport heavy loads, they also won't need crane operators.
Then you sue the manufacturer and fully transcend to cyborg.

Thats fucking badass.
Imagine going to work, putting on your skelly and suddenly you're tossing around solid blocks of concrete like they were cardboard

Attached: 76298357243.gif (480x270, 249K)

Reinforces joints or rather reduces the strains on the joints as the mechanical motor takes some percentage of load on it.

I want to see someone lift weights with this to test out where the proper strength of these lies.

It's literally a revolution in warehouse work and muscular disorders.