*poos in your audio*

*poos in your audio*
*poos in your init*

Attached: IMG_7382.jpg (1024x976, 134K)

i cry everytime

Attached: 26815000_10215462659742375_350372902278492470_n.jpg (550x430, 32K)

> proceeds to smear the shit all over userland

Attached: pottering.jpg (620x465, 81K)

BSD is trash

g*rmans really ruin everything

To lazy to identify each fag posted. Is this Trello guy or Salesforce guy or Jira guy or something else. Pardon me, my testes itch...

No seriously, BSD is utter shit. Nothing works.

at least try to hide the fact that you're a newfag

RELEASE THE GAS

Attached: 1516314512674.jpg (1024x1500, 208K)

What happened to the guy who recommends BSD?
He's usually here by now.

Gentoo doesn't have this problem.

Yet.

Attached: lennart.jpg (3456x2304, 2.71M)

Seriously, looks like a total retard now, don't leave that poor fag hanging like that.

The more distros that adopt it, the more eyes on the code, and the more people submitting fixes and patches.
The last update changelog was 1300+Lines, and most of the names were debian/ubuntu guys. No mention of Lennart,

That's the way these threads work. 10 posts about how systemd is so bad, then somebody suggests BSD, and then there's like 10 questions about which BSD to install and which one is best for which purpose.
I just think if we really want to talk about shitty software let's just forget about systemd and pulse and talk about BSD.
Seriously.

Lennart, (((You))) called for it:

- [X] Install OpenBSD6.1.iso
- [X] rice it, it's easy unless you're Poettering

Enojy shitstem.d FREE OS. Be a bad goy, JUST-DO-IT (tm)

:-)

Attached: systemd-refugees-welcome-bring-your-family.jpg (695x537, 69K)

>Much of the Open Source community tries to advertise the community as one happy place to the outside. Where contributions are valued only by their technical quality, and everybody meets at conferences for beers.

>Well, it is not like that. It's quite a sick place to be in.

>I don't usually talk about this too much, and hence I figure that people are really not aware of this, but yes, the Open Source community is full of assholes, and I probably more than most others am one of their most favourite targets. I get hate mail for hacking on Open Source. People have started multiple "petitions" on petition web sites, asking me to stop working (google for it). Recently, people started collecting Bitcoins to hire a hitman for me (this really happened!). Just the other day, some idiot posted a "song" on youtube, a creepy work, filled with expletives about me and suggestions of violence. People post websites about boycotting my projects, containing pretty personal attacks. On IRC, people /msg me sometimes, with nasty messages, and references to artwork in Sup Forums style. And there's more. A lot more.
> Poettering

Why is the open source community so toxic?

I mean that's the bones of these threads. Of course they get kind of polluted by people posting other random shit, but that's the way they always seem to go, and is probably the reason somebody starts them in the first place.

I've done that.
It fucking sucks.

sjw soipuccibois from Red Hat ENTERPRISES:

ONE (((1))) Shekel has been deposited into you internal Red Hat ENTERPRISES Wallet.

"Keep shilling, goy" - L.Poettering

Attached: shekel.jpg (400x400, 49K)

>"Keep shilling, goy" - L.Poettering

Fuck off. Hate on software but not on people developing it. Especially when it's fucking free.

COULD EVERYBODY JUST STOP WHAT THEY'RE DOING RIGHT NOW AND INSTALL BSD SO YOU CAN ALL SEE FOR YOURSELVES WHAT COMPLETE AND FUCKING UTTER GARBAGE IT IS.
DO IT NOW. END THIS RELENTLESS SPAMMING.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE INSTALL BSD THIS VERY DAY.

I'm not a cuck.

Nobody in this thread knows shit

Except me.

Whymusticrywhymusticrycryyyyyyyy.mp3

JUST STOP OSTING FROM RED HAT ENTERPRISES POLLUTING THE INTERNET WITH YOUR BIASED VIEWS OF A CENTRALIZED INIT SYSTEM THAT DRIVES LINUX AWAY FROM ITS PHILOSOPHY:

>DO
>ONE
>THING
>ONLY,

>BUT
>DO
>IT
>WELL

Linux is the operating system of the hustler, all creativity happens on Windows and MacOS.

GNU/Linux*

Le I know shit and I'm proud of it "dude"

Positively feel free to interject in here. ;]

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong the /thread

That's Unix philosophy, brainlet.

What type of BSD do you recommend, then.
It sure sounds interesting.
I keep hearing systemd was a NSA plot from nazi Germany.

FreeBSD.

Eat shit and die.

Bearly part.

Unix ---> GNU ---> Linux

That's the path of the enlightened philosophy.

FreeBSD OpenBSD DragonflyBSD NetBSD

The 1st one needs white-male-devs support MOST !!

Otherwise is SJW developed, SAD !!

use windows 7

Open xir heart and tell to the inclusive cummunity of Sup Forumspol your problems... are you transitioning?

coding may help :/

Who let the normies in

Attached: 1521736264097.jpg (596x600, 107K)

No, no, no.

Attached: REfractaExe.png (122x104, 6K)

k keep us posted.

Antix>Refracta