It's funny how nu males lionize black musicians then turn on them the moment they showcase even remotely redpilled...

It's funny how nu males lionize black musicians then turn on them the moment they showcase even remotely redpilled opinions.

White liberals are truly slime.

Brave bait

I'm a white liberal who doesn't do this. AMA

Using redpilled makes you seem like a total idiot

I'd lionize her if you know what I mean.

Jokes on you, I've thought Azealia Banks was garbage the whole time

Thinking you're the "ok one" is essential to white liberal identity.

then you just have shit taste
congrats?

yeah, those bloody liberals

azealia banks is the waifu Sup Forums deserves

I'm just surprised I saw other pee oh sees calling her remarks racist, instead of going through some mental gymnastics to excuse her remarks as internalized prejudice or something.

It sucks because she's basically Sup Forums incarnate.

Always right.

she's just mad she's irrelevant now that nobody gives a shit about her twitter beefs

also not talented and jealous of jews

I'm a white left wing dude who still loves Azealia's music. I don't like some of the shit she says.

Just cuz she's not a superstar doesn't mean she's irrelevant. She still has tons of fans.

That's true. She's definitely irrelevant from an artistic standpoint though.

what are her redpilled beliefs, guys?

listening to anything celebs say bores me to tears so i honestly have no idea

did you not hear about the time a few weeks ago she went on an insane tirade against zayn malik?

Pee oh sees lol I'm using that one, m8

nope. just read it though.

jesus christ liberals do not understand hip hop culture at all. what she is doing looks like run of the mill hip hop dissing.

nah actually a ton of rappers have ripped off 212

racism=blue pill

Honestly I'm probably someone you'd call a "radical, man hating, SJW", and I still like some of her music. Yeah, she says horrible bigoted garbage, but I try to separate the art from the artist as much as I can, you know?

Of all the degenerate fetishes to have why does mine have to be black girls?

>Yeah, she says horrible bigoted garbage, but I try to separate the art from the artist as much as I can, you know?
I feel the same way about moonman.

i'm curious too. black girls are literally my lowest tier sexy race

I saw an article trying to say that she did nothing wrong and that it was only when she said something about the white folks that her Twitter was taken down. It was all just some anti-white propaganda though

>nu-male
stop forcing this meme