What is this style of earbuds called and where can I find the best pair on the market that is under $100?

What is this style of earbuds called and where can I find the best pair on the market that is under $100?

Everything these days seems to be the in-ear ones which are incredibly uncomfortable for me.

Attached: 0002724273207_500X500_fHLapse.jpg.400x400_q85ss0_background-%23FFFFFF_progressive.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1272870-REG/shure_se215m_spe_special_edition_se215_sound.html#!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Earbuds
Aliexpress

Non in-ear earbuds?
Dollar store. They all sound like liquid ass so don't throw away too much money on them.

Earbuds? In-ear moniters?

These are what I would buy. They are $120 but you can find them on sale for $100 or less.

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1272870-REG/shure_se215m_spe_special_edition_se215_sound.html#!

buy the apple ones then. they are like this. they are $20-$30. no angled connector though

How does those sound?
I got an ear infection, and my ears really hurt.
Headphones are heavy and gave me a dermatitis around my ears.
Is pic related design any better?

Attached: apple_earpods_earphones_with_remote_and_mic_closeup-1.jpg (1028x679, 25K)

Theyier're called earbuds bud.

Does the sound quality differ between different shapes?
I was different shapes provided different noise cancellation/isolation.

How do you put this in your ear?

They're alright for cheap earbuds. I use airpods and if I have them in without having music on it's almost like there's nothing in your ears at all.

Venture Electronics Monk Plus

Attached: 5758299cadc9010339d864feea61f70a.png (472x424, 196K)

>in-ear ones which are incredibly uncomfortable for me
Because you are buying shitty ones that don't fit your ears.
Get a solid pair of IEMs and use Comply tips.

Earbuds are generally terrible. They are an outdated technology and only really bottom of the barrel manufacturers still make them, they are simply vastly inferior to IEMs in absolutely every way.

Apple earbuds are pretty much the only ones worth buying

Got an iphone 8 for work, those headphones sound okay but they're super quiet and there's absolutely zero isolation. I guess that's what your signing up for with this style...

I confirm. I have them, use them every day and when they break (and they are reasonably durable to me) I just buy a new pair.

I have weird ears and these never seem to fit.

Here's another vote for Monks. At 5 bucks + shipping, their price to performance ratio is pretty damn near unmatched. Those looking only for that boomy nigga base need not apply, though.

Earpods actually aren't that bad, despite the flak they're often getting. Isolation is somewhere between earbuds and IEMs. Sound is leaning on the bassy side; can get a little boomy and bleed onto the mids with some genres (e.g. metal), but is really fun with bassy electronic music, for instance.

What's the best design to listen to ASMR?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Goddamn that's one conflicting picture... Would expand dong, but I'm being massively triggered by that tangled cable.

Attached: DK.jpg (597x448, 91K)

most in-ear headphones don't work for me either
these are the only ones that work

Attached: 31WiY2CAodL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 13K)

They're called button ear buds and the best are the VE Monks.

Attached: Venture-Electronics-VE-monk-Plus-Earbuds-Hifi-earphones.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 47K)

That's not tangled. It's done on purpose to reduce cable rustle.

>they are simply vastly inferior to IEMs in absolutely every way.
except in comfort which happens to be the most important thing

That's wrong though. You are simply using shitty tips that don't fit your ears if you think they are uncomfortable.
Earbuds all have a generic round plastic shape that fits loosely and will fuck up your ears if worn long term.

these are the only Apple product I'd ever buy. they fit me perfectly and I find their sound acceptable for casual use.

Looks degenerate, though.