Oh, what kind of music are you into

What do u tell her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xC2XVzJsMJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whatever sounds good to me.

"Alternative"
Just say alternative Sup Forums, I guarantee among the broad genres you listen, A Lot of them could cross paths with "alternative" in a normies eyes. IDM, Shoegaze, industrial, psychedelic, chamber pop, experimental, just call it Alt.

Ween, Mr. Bungle, Cardiacs, Devo

"A lot of stuff"

There's no use in getting into it

what if i only really listen to black and old school death metal

"Xiu Xiu, Merzbow, Swans. You wouldn't get them because you're a pleb cunt."

just say "metal"

60s-70s soul/R&B, Jazz, Noise Rock

then you hope shes into black and old school death metal

girls always say 'a lot of stuff' and then it turns out to be ariana grande, bieber and EDM. fuck my life.

Theres No winning really
Rock: "oh, haha, what like Guns n roses, AC/DC?"
Jazz: Really? that stuff is ancient"
Alternative/Indie: "are you a hipster, user?"
psychedelic: "Dude weed lmao"
Pop: "So, you just listen to the radio and stuff?"
Classical: "Ha, wow, you must be SUPER smart"
Electronic: "cool, do you go to raves and clubs?"
Hip-Hop: "Nice, same"

"SAME, i basically listen to everything, except country"

well I got caught up in all these international awful things, and at the same time I was learning my instrument really hard because as a painter I was frozen out of the art world. Some of the songs I wrote became influenced by it much like the painting.

"Ziggy Stardust. I'd suck that dude's dick. I mean, just playing, he's so good but I mean I would though. I mean I've always wanted to. hypothetically I mean I just mean he's good and has a nice dick --I mean music. uh anyway so are we getting an appetizer or what?"

Fucking this.

I just say "a lotta shit, but these days I'm digging a little hip-hop, a little rock. You?" Always shift the subject to them so it seems like you're interested in them.

Anything I like

Lots of stuff! I try to expose myself to lots of different music. Taylor Swift will always be one of my faves tho!

"A lot of different things, I'm really big on music, so I make an effort to listen to lots of new and interesting stuff"

that is none of your business, now bend over a bit so I can see your cleavage.

"I listen exclusively to albums by Envelope Philter.
I'd tell you look them up but they are far 2deep4u."

The truth, Ambient, Jazz and Alternative Country/Americana. Then I shift the conversation to what she likes and focus on that, knowing that I should appear more interested in her than myself.

>I should appear more interested in her than myself
>seem like you're interested

Well yeah. I'm not genuinely interested in what she has to say about music because more often than not, I don't give a shit about what she listens to and she probably doesn't give a shit about what I listen to. It's just an ice breaking talking thing to get through so I can ask her to go hiking or some shit.

This is why I prefer talking to women about music. Even if we don't listen to what the other person does, we'll be genuinely interested in what they have to say.

"All sorts of stuff! Kendrick Lamar, Father John Misty, Taylor Swift, older prog rock like King Crimson and Yes. I've also really been getting into David Bowie's discography lately."

I do online dating so we already know what each others taste in music is, allows us to skip right through the bullshit and have fun

>people that just talk to randos at bars and shit
get with the times faggots

I say the first thing I do when I wake up is listen to TMR. Then I have breakfast, soybeans of course. After I eat I have my shower where I listen to Trout Mask Replica again. As a cleanser, I like to go for a run where I typically listen to a lighter album like Safe As Milk or even Bongo Fury. When I get back it's lunch time and I'll listen to Trout Mask Replica while I mash my soybeans. While I eat I like to enjoy a nice documentary, specifically one about Captain Beefheart. Following that extended screen time I like to keep my mind sharp with some reading. So I'll read and interpret the lyrics to Trout Mask Replica, of course I have the album playing in the background so I'm 100% focused.
By now my day is going pretty good and I usually want to share it with somebody else. So I'll call up some friends to hang out. We like to play basketball, play tabletop RPGS and watch movies together but mostly we listen to Trout Mask Replica. After we all listen to the album together in our listening circle we head back to my place for dinner where I serve up a mean soybean. Just for the sake of ambiance, I'll play Trout Mask Replica in the background. Dinner conversation tends to be lively as we each share our favorite moments from Trout Mask Replica.
My friends go home after this and while it was fun, it's time to prepare for another big day tomorrow. I'm only human so pardon me if this is graphic but I do enjoy a bit of masturbation before I sleep. I'm not really adventurous, I masturbate to vanilla, lesbian sex and oral but mostly just the cover art of Trout Mask Replica. Following that I clean myself up and unwind with a bit of music; Trout Mask Replica being my favorite. That's when I hop into the shower for a brief and relaxing warmth, I'm pretty clean by now I just want to ease up my muscles. Then it's time for bed. Being something of an audiophile I like to listen to music while I sleep. After I hit play to start up the song "Frownland" I drift to sleep.

good how was yours ok cool cya :-)

>Big gulps huh? Well, see you later!

Have you ever listened to the Hamburger Helper mixtape?

No?

Well...

*plays this at full blast while aggressively trap arming*
youtube.com/watch?v=xC2XVzJsMJM