FOSTA

craigslist.org/about/FOSTA
RIP
How many other things will this fuck up?

Attached: file.png (419x234, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/s60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AMERICANS FUCKED IN THE ASS
LMAO

implying this was used for anything but prostitutes

Holy fucking shit. Why aren't people talking about this???

>Republican Wagner
Why is it ALWAYS Republicans trying to fucking torch the internet? Serious question, I'm not politically knowledgeable. But seriously, why the fuck do republicans have a problem with the interwebz???

because Sup Forums has at least 4 threads minimum on this

Who the fuck uses Sup Forums?

Who the fuck uses Sup Forums

T-thanks Trump

Lobbyist from Comcast, AT&T, Verizon and defense industry.

pls delete /soc/
pls delete /soc/
pls delete /soc/
pls delete /soc/
users are underage and meet up
pls delete /soc/
pls delete /soc/
pls delete /soc/
pls delete /soc/

>amerimuttlandia
>Land of the Free

Choose one lmao

Attached: T_I_G_E_R.jpg (900x542, 236K)

America is far from free. There's no fucking democracy here, either. It's fake.

Land of the shart and the home of the mutt.

It was a bipartisan bill, retard. But go ahead, stick to your republican boogeyman narrative.

OH SAY CAN I SPREE
AS YOU ATTAIN YOUR DEGREE
WHAT SO PROUDLY HAS FAILED
BOWEL CONTENTS IN THIS ISLE TRAILED

> implying there wasn't also traps and gay cruising and cuckold couples

govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/s60

I was going to rag on Republicans for voting this in but it looks like everyone did except like 2 congressmen. Of course the bill said "sex trafficking" so nobody can vote against it.

its playing politics, it's an open ended law that allows for far more overreach than it should, and it's framed in such a way that if you don't support it, you fuck kids from the 3rd world.

Pretty much all of it. People think life is a joke, so they don't care too much when they hear something like this going on. It's going to continue with everything with every facet of society. There's really no pattern, it's not like there's a single group trying to make everything shitty, it's just what happens with the kind of
people that we have. Food? Fast food. Politics? The worst kind. Technology? Restrict everything.

>allegedly a tech board
>took 24 hours for this to even get a thread
>people think it only relates to online hook ups
RIP Sup Forums

A cryfest isn't going to help, that was energy you could've put towards it before it happened. Well since it's a political thread on Sup Forums about something technology related I just have to ask: Did you try to prevent it? Did you spread awareness about it? Also, did you forget about it after a while? Did you laugh about mass surveillance in the past? Do you still feel like you're distant from politics, that it's merely a subject, or that it doesn't directly affect you?

We've all done this so it's not out of judgement, just things you can ask yourself before you decide to put that energy into internet comments.

It should have an asterisk next to the word or just call it the d-word. In text books and government documents.

*^(The people get to delegate some things to some people, and some people manipulate a medium for this information to travel, and a good chunk of people don't care enough, and the system is based around money so it just makes things worse. brought to you by Big Mac)

More like rip in peace amerimutt Sup Forums men.

Move all servers outside the USA.
Problem solved.

Underages and retards.

Cross-dressers and arch users.

>bipartisan bill
>WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE REPUBLICANS

>video games
>WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE REPUBLICANS TRYING TO BAN VIDEO GAMES BECAUSE OF VIOLENCE
>THEY SHOULD BAN THEM FOR SEXISM AND NOT BEING INCLUSIVE ENOUGH INSTEAD BECAUSE LEFTIST DESTRUCTION IS BETTER THAN REPUBLICAN DESTRUCTION
You are the same shit-stained yolk little man.
You Anglorats need to all get purged already.

Attached: Troubled People Map.jpg (1164x1000, 519K)

The Democraps benefit far more from this bill than the Republicunts since the Democraps are the ones going around the Internet trying to ban and take down any site or page right of the hard left and playing the Social Justice Stasi. Therefore who the fuck are you kidding with your dumbshit post?

Come Sup Forums, censhorship is your blood as is on SJWs.

I want to purge all Anglorats, i'm the opposite of Sup Forums if anything.
Try your luck next time.

>t. slavshit

>t. angloblino
Even Stalin would say you Anglorats are going too far with your mix of social justice evangelism and totalitarian thought policing.
It's like it is a part of your Anglostink genes, along with being one of the ugliest people on this planet.