Sup Forums's thoughts?

Sup Forums's thoughts?

shit

trash. digits confirm

You know why they calls The Coloring Book?

Because it's for children.

there was an overwhelming consensus on Sup Forums that viewed it in a positive light.

Awful

Seems like the kind of album that a lot of people on Sup Forums would hate just due to the hype surrounding it. I haven't checked it out because i don't want to but you can.

downloaded it, listened to the first track and deleted it

at best it's mediocre. didn't mind Angels

I couldn't make it all the way through.

5/10 it was okay

I thought it was pretty good actually.

It's sick. I think it's more mature than Acidrap, there were some good tracks on that too, but I much prefer this.

Acid Rap was too good
It's not bad, it's just disappointing

I guess the lyrics are more "mature." The main subject matter seems to be in the vain of "I'm famous now so life has new challenges that are hard to deal with" which has been done to fucking death, especially in the hip hop genre.

The backing tracks are smooth, but nowhere near as interesting as those on Acid Rap.

6/10 boring af in my opinion

It's ok. Acid Rap was better.
Blessings (both of them) and No Problem are alright.

Blessings(Both), and Angels are the best tracks on it. How Great could have been the best if the first half wasn't so god damn long and boring (Jay has the best verse in the whole album), and All Night will be a good Summer Jam for 2016. Everything else is mediocre to bad.

terrible, but thugger's feature was lit

ahhhh inconsistent but i liked it. not much good rap this year so it stands out

I have a hard time getting through it. Same drugs is shit, most of it is boring. Angels and no problem s are alright. The intro song is shit. I'd rather just listen to acid rap

Boring

Fantastic. Mixing is awful though.

Not as good as acid rap and acid rap wasnt that good to begin with

I was disappointed I was pumped for his new material but everyone is hyping the fuck out of it most of those people have no idea what Acid Rap is to. His closing song let me down wasn't any where near Chain Smoker Lil Yachty threw down tho that shit was tight

Really boring and the features had the best verses, expected more t b h

>

Fell short of the hype and kinda boring, but not terrible. Liked his verse on How Great.
6/10 I expected more

p good
Intro and outro were highs as well as Angels and How Great when people were rapping
Mixtapes was trash

Terrible

8/10

this.

p abstract meme there friendo

AOTY

THREEE IS THE MAGJIC NUMBERRR!