/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Don't make threads if you're not going to bother with the news
• user's new bicycle light arrived • Several anons with newly memed Neewer NW3U microphones is a bit quiet because of Windows 10 a shit, requires software to fix this • user gets AliExpress coupon just for opening their app • user posts his small collection of chink shit • user plays around with the IR blaster on his Xiaomeme phone • user disputes package ahead of it s arrival • user posts dark image of a media player (probably a Benjii) • user worries about the safety of chink power plug adapters • user bought new pads for his KOSS headphones • Chinks copy chinks • user got a good deal on a BAOFENG • user's new Xiaomi Temp sensor sometimes goes all black for 3 seconds, it arrived in a beaten up box • Can't go wrong with 8Bitdo controllers • user got some longboard trucks and wheels Previous thread

Attached: csg mitu by halefall.png (1081x889, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/brands_anniversary_sale_markryden.htm?spm=a2g01.11249518.r080f9a.4.5e362f38MCw8LG
streamable.com/rgbpu
streamable.com/21nur
aliexpress.com/item/Best-Price-Original-3-5-LCD-TFT-Touch-Screen-Display-for-Raspberry-Pi-2-Model-B/32508151978.html
j-flex.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/POLYMERIDENTIFICATIONBYFLAMETEST.pdf
audiobudget.com/product/Yersen/FEN-2000
aliexpress.com/item/New-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Link-A-Link-Between-Worlds-Ver-Figma-284-PVC-Action-Figure/32845738898.html
s.aliexpress.com/f6fMfMVF
aliexpress.com/item/3m-Neon-Light-Dance-Party-Decor-Light-Neon-LED-lamp-Flexible-EL-Wire-Rope-Tube-Waterproof/32713384734.html
thingiverse.com/thing:2833916
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

frist

I'm thinking of getting a personalised phone case with a picture of my cat on it.

are they generally ok on ali, regardless of which store i use?

test

I was tempted to get one but the only store with decent reviews uses hard plastic, which IMO looks tacky

There's plenty that print on soft cases too

Link ? The stores that I found don't have enough/decent reviews.

>Our buyers pictures

Attached: Capture.jpg (334x338, 25K)

Got some fake beeswax. Now that I have I don't really think I have much use for it. Actual beeswax content is probably pretty marginal. I waxed a bit of cord with it.

Attached: IMG_0202.jpg (1178x855, 212K)

Don't support the chinks.

Attached: north korea but everyone's a little fatter.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

btw source of this ? would be interesting to learn more and freak out some tinfoilhat friends

kys.
also, it's prolly the same in your country. even more, they prolly use western tech...

>btw source of this ?
China, right now, except it's been connected to a database of citizens' faces and gaits. There is literally no way for a citizen to organize themselves to bargain with or apply pressure on their government without the CCP knowing you're a potential thought criminal. Didn't you see how passive they were when Xi made himself dictator for life?

Shoo shoo, stinky chinky. Go censor some shit on weibo instead.

>>Shoo shoo, stinky chinky. Go censor some shit on weibo instead.
>he believes western powers don't do the same
kek, kys retard

>kys bc i have no argument
>th-they do it, so we should!

A look into the mind of a Chinese.

You're clearly unfit for the 50 cent army.

Unlike the West where you can protest!
It's very effective. Just look at how the NSA stopped spying on everyone!
Oh wait...

>what is the five eyes
>what are those "hidden" rooms my ISPs gives to the NSA
dumb fuck, kys

>Just look at how the NSA stopped spying on everyone!
chinks are still the most egregious offenders, and your tactic of fingerpointing and "well he did it too!" is shameful and downright pathetic.

Please, chinks wish they had even half the resources the Five Eyes have.

you wrote >Don't support the chinks.
I don't see you saying
>Don't support the americans
>Don't support the british
>Don't support the europeans
>Don't support the australians
etc.
don't come here pretending you don't have an agenda, retard.

why do you never see Brits organizing themselves against their world record amount of CCTVs?

Right now, prove you aren't Chinese.

right now, prove you are not a FUCKING RETARD
protip: you can't

now, get

Prove you aren't a Jew.

Lol

Sorry forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-23-20-01-37.jpg (796x768, 153K)

so will trumps 25% tariff apply to stuff from chinasites like gearbest, fasttech etc?

what do i care what they do to their country/any outposts they buy up in the third world?
just want my cheap shit

>all that broken English
I can't tell which one is the chink

You're voting with your wallet.

What's wrong with a vote against local stores that sell chink shit for inflated prices?

yes

>itt: Sup Forums levels of shitposting
great moderation

You are cucking your local industries. Soon, the only manufactured products you will be able to buy in your country will be janky chinkshit. You'd just be a colonial subject at that point.

Hey look, my CELL PHONE ACCESSORIES (CHINA) arrived

Attached: 1521834397484.jpg (2268x4032, 3.33M)

That already happened.

It didn't "happen," you took part. It should be "I helped let it happen."

I didn't decide to move all manufacturing to cheaper countries.

Attached: actual chinkposting rules.png (1565x851, 760K)

this -> you are really, really late
btw, we are only cutting the middlemen, those who actually don't produce anything and yet make the most money from the chinese stuff we buy

>not written in chinese

I know of the "no insertables" thing, but what's the gayest meme shit y'all can suggest to a 20-something year old lonely faggot.

Insertables that aren't rubber or glass

Jelly I mean

I ordered this pair of IEMS two weeks ago and the seller STILL hasn't shipped it. Last week, when the seller had one more day to "ship" my IEMs, the seller gave me a tracking number and it hasn't been updated since. I suspect the seller lied about having them in stock on the product page.

Most sellers I order from have my items tracked AND shipped within 1-3 days. I would be okay waiting a week for a tracking number if I knew the seller was going to ship my order immediately.

I think no matter the quality of the IEMs itself, I'm going to rate my order a max of 3 stars after it's delivered.

>Sorry, I just had to rant

Attached: USPS status.png (1667x431, 34K)

I thought broken English was easier for the chinks to understand?

Pic related to that faggot who posts dont support the chinks in every general, a normal western machine that checks ID of every car passing to "charge" them some yuros each pass

Attached: IMAG0293.jpg (1520x2688, 2M)

My ePacket seller didnt ship the item after 1 month and only did after I opened a dispute. I would like a partial refund for the wait though, but fuck it.

So what, metals? Anything else?
Sorry, I've always been a bitch so I'm too scared to buy things like this.

Silicone and plastics are okay

Get some real dick

eeh?
glass is safe (provided it isn't hollow and cracks inside of you), plastics aren't
Silicone is also safe if you can positively identify it as actual silicone

Anyone know if these backpacks are decent?
Any other reccs for backpacks with laptop pockets?

sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/brands_anniversary_sale_markryden.htm?spm=a2g01.11249518.r080f9a.4.5e362f38MCw8LG

Alright, are metals fine then? Aside from them, I can't think of any other material.
I'd love to. I'm too much of a bitch to go out and get fucked out of fear of getting an STI or something. Can't really trust Tinder/Grinder all that much, since there's no guarantee they're clean.
I have no friends, so I can't try and suck them, or try and get them to fuck me while drunk or something.
How would one go about verifying a silicon dildos validity?

You can also get something shitty and put a condom over it.

You can test for silicon by burning a tiny bit of it.

Boot:
streamable.com/rgbpu

Usage:
streamable.com/21nur

aliexpress.com/item/Best-Price-Original-3-5-LCD-TFT-Touch-Screen-Display-for-Raspberry-Pi-2-Model-B/32508151978.html

Attached: IMG_20180323_171641_HHT.jpg (2000x1500, 411K)

woops didn't mean to answer you

>dude you should really be paying the jew middleman otherwise you hate your country
Oh this is a laugh. Don't owe them shit, stop acting like they didn't already push maufacturing to the cheapest location they could.

What's supposed to happen if it's real silicon? Would it melt? Or just burn?
Sorry, I'm just retarded.

It wouldn't deform or melt at all.

j-flex.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/POLYMERIDENTIFICATIONBYFLAMETEST.pdf

If it was some random chink junk that I ordered for curiosity sake, I wouldn't care if it randomly appeared 2 months later. But this was a $20+ pair of IEMs that I was pretty excited to get after reading the review on AudioJew.

audiobudget.com/product/Yersen/FEN-2000

The store I ordered from isn't the store in the link btw. I probably should have ordered from that store ;_;

My recent order of VE Monk lites and a random pair of earbuds that I ordered for $3 was shipped and delivered within two weeks. I would just use the VE Monks if the sound leak wasn't so bad.

Attached: OjiABXB.jpg (826x886, 93K)

Real talk i've purchased a metal buttplug before and it still works fine

>that skin color
Are you a poo in loo?

are chink penis pumps safe?

Is your penis china sized?

Why do you people need microphones?

Attached: 1471724224381.jpg (374x347, 39K)

ordered figma figure for 26$ got this 10 days later

>Hello,this package seems lost,and we have no stock to resend for the moment,do u like this design instead?

aliexpress.com/item/New-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Link-A-Link-Between-Worlds-Ver-Figma-284-PVC-Action-Figure/32845738898.html

told them that isn't the specific one I wanted and they took the stock off and said it was gone, what do?

To make youtube reviews about microphones.

I wish my penis was the size of china.

Jesus Figma is trash

ask for a refund
and if they try to jerk you around open a dispute

You shouldn't expose yourself like that on the internet, user.

refund through what?

The EL wire I ordered from Ali came today.

Made a little "neon" sign with it.

Attached: el sign.jpg (568x706, 57K)

They don't

Ali. Use the message the seller sent as proof

I'll try again: anyone know any decent gaming mousepads?

s.aliexpress.com/f6fMfMVF

Nice

Attached: 1493771314343.jpg (1000x688, 118K)

>Probably a Benjie
Yeah meng that's a T6 I reckon.
Would like to hear what the user thinks of it, though

>when you see all the personalized items with pictures of couples and you followed the link to have anime girls put on the back of your phone

Attached: 1520472020104.png (1160x1079, 595K)

What's the difference? Maki and I are a couple too

>Maki and I are a couple too

Attached: 1489425355719.jpg (480x479, 16K)

I'm happy for you two user!

enjoy your dull shitty recycled crap user

Make your own candle bruh
Get some dye and parfume or some shit

How do you mean

>dat refresh rate
disgusting

conferencing or just talking with family
instead of "kshhhhhh" in the background and sounding like I'm spitting in the mic, I get a bit more sound quality

post link

cheap solder is notoriously shitty

aliexpress.com/item/3m-Neon-Light-Dance-Party-Decor-Light-Neon-LED-lamp-Flexible-EL-Wire-Rope-Tube-Waterproof/32713384734.html

I should've gone with a shorter version though.
3 meters was way too long for a small sign like that.

thx

Got any recommendations for good solder?

It wasn't particularly cheap, and it's from amazon

Anyone bought anything from Fasttech?
Are vapers allowed to enter the USA from international sites?

Bluetooth beanie update since I've got the adapter for my computer: BT dongle installed completely automatically and paired easily, there is some issue with parallel services, remote control and video synchronization, but it seems to step up and demand good sync in games. The little cheap adapter hasn't got much range and chokes when put on a crappy hub, so can't do that. In hindsight should have looked for a dongle with good range reputation and paid more. Beanie sound quality is excellent, stereo, comfy, the wire between the speakers could be longer, care is required and it might break there.

you could strike lucky then
not all chink solders are crap

lodestar/mechanic brands are okay chinkshit but imitations undoubtedly exist
kester/felder are well known brands, also multicore(loctite)

just try tinning some pads with it, if it melts cleanly and becomes shiny when solidified its decent

how fucked will i get both in terms of quality and malware-rape if i got a chinese router?

I'm currently waiting on a vape (to canada). Check your shipping laws and also whether your vape is internal or external battery (it matters).

I was able to ship thru a gateway logistics company PostNL despite Canada not allowing internal batteries. No idea how it works but the plane left 2 days ago. So I'm assuming all is well.

bought some stuff to make this glow in the dark clock: thingiverse.com/thing:2833916

cost about $30 shipped to get enough parts to easily make two of them, can make 3 more if I had more arduinos

Attached: 7e2919c428eb91c7c19a2bd92d1d1c5e_preview_featured.jpg (628x472, 51K)

>Ahmed 2.0