/aog/

Havn't seen one for a while so what's Sup Forums's favourite work / song from an anime? Mine would be the magnificient Shiro Sagisu's masterpiece Eva OST. You Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpnNakMdvXk
youtube.com/watch?v=8qRe1ZnocNE
youtube.com/watch?v=pEgMOSS5pmc
youtube.com/watch?v=JjywlfUm9Do
youtube.com/watch?v=ZII-SOmQlks
rbt.asia/mu/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=/aog/&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=old&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
youtube.com/watch?v=9YQKrHGx9BI
youtube.com/watch?v=vgRdWmU6A7k
youtube.com/watch?v=l8wWa3O9cUo
youtube.com/watch?v=VLp_wePNrZA
youtube.com/watch?v=c5Ka0WFqftA
youtube.com/watch?v=tmmqBAwxG-0
youtube.com/watch?v=MUTMw7rEsDk
youtube.com/watch?v=KozJ0Wlqkd8
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_fVM3R0R4
youtube.com/watch?v=cSULVLdCo58
youtube.com/watch?v=vD1yAEWpzeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fh3iG61loYg
youtube.com/watch?v=icrYefxZA3g
youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08
discogs.com/user/therealGJ
youtube.com/watch?v=tNKE0Hzcjvk
youtube.com/watch?v=zJOvcX4_kh0
youtube.com/watch?v=OaEnMJAmOxw
youtube.com/watch?v=rU4ATzM7RXc
youtube.com/watch?v=SMLrGCfFOgk
youtu.be/h3nWKcerDG0
youtu.be/FtCbuUsy_Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=yY_8DsSBSQ8
discogs.com/user/030crash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've always been partial to Seinfeld OST myself

youtube.com/watch?v=cpnNakMdvXk

This is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qRe1ZnocNE

Ghibli soundtracks are comfy

The use of The pillows in FLCL was great.

>The use of The pillows in FLCL was great.
Yeah, the soundtrack was better than the anime.

The Japanese are a weird bunch. On one hand you have people like The Pillows and Ryuichi Sakamoto who kick so much ass I could listen to them all day. Then you have Merzbow who I can't listen to for a minute.

I guess they probably have similar counterpoints about Western culture.

Here's ending theme from Lupin the Third; the only not cringe-wrothy anime
youtube.com/watch?v=pEgMOSS5pmc

flyyyyyy me too the moooooon

Ghost in the Shell ost is pretty dank.

Alternatively Dango

My niggas

Yoko Kano's Cowboy Bebop OST and Nujabes & Fat Jon's Departure for Samurai Champloo are two of my favorites.

but this thread was up yesterday, user-kun

youtube.com/watch?v=JjywlfUm9Do

This is the orchestral version of the second ending theme from LOGH.

What pisses me off is that, in the anime, that theme plays without that fucking trumpet just the instrumental in the background and I cant find it.

Is there a magic way to change that with a program and make the trumpet as indistinguishable as possible?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZII-SOmQlks

rbt.asia/mu/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=/aog/&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=old&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

Try yesterday for 3 years.

Pretty much every Monogatari opening. Here is Renai Circulation live youtube.com/watch?v=9YQKrHGx9BI

Ef ~ soundtrack is pretty good. Though it could be even better with less sound effects...

youtube.com/watch?v=vgRdWmU6A7k

youtube.com/watch?v=l8wWa3O9cUo

Cowboy Bebop and Darker Than Black have god tier music. I'd recommend a lot of this music to non-anime fans.

Fire Bomber from Macross 7
Geinoh Yamashirogumi - Akira

Is Merzbow particularly famous over there. He may be Japanese but it never seemed like he garnered much more popularity than over in the west.

From what I've heard, Japanese people mostly listen to pop music. Other than that, a lot of what they listen to is the same as what we listen to in North America, particularly rock bands like Led Zepplin, The Beatles etc.

I'm sure Merzbow has fans in his country, but he's probably as niche there as he is here.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLp_wePNrZA

such a haunting melody. it's stuck with me since I was like 12

Griffon!!

Is it really you?

whoops didnt meant to reply

posting some favourites

youtube.com/watch?v=c5Ka0WFqftA
youtube.com/watch?v=tmmqBAwxG-0
youtube.com/watch?v=MUTMw7rEsDk
youtube.com/watch?v=KozJ0Wlqkd8
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_fVM3R0R4
youtube.com/watch?v=cSULVLdCo58
youtube.com/watch?v=vD1yAEWpzeQ

It is, surprised anyone remembers, the first time I made this thread/ posted on Sup Forums for a while.

Objective best soundtrack

Fucking awesome! Me too, I visit Sup Forums maybe once a month now. I still love Momiji, however.

What's up, dude? How's life?

Yeah like I barely come to Sup Forums or go to last anymore, nothing really interesting on either though I may start posting here more depending, do you use last anymore? I can't complain, Medicine is very hard to study and I don't have much time for anything else. How about yourself?

Yeah, both rarely hold my interest now. I actually deleted my last account when they moved over to that horrible new layout, ha. Still in touch with some friends from there on Discogs though.

Oh yeah! I forgot you were studying medicine. You must be nearing the end of that course now, right? Do they get you on work placements and stuff? My roommate is studying to be a nurse and he spends almost all of his time in a hospital shadowing the other nurses. Dude always smells like disinfectant, lol.

I'm doing good. Started research for my dissertation now, I have to finish it by the end of August, and my literature list is FUCKHUGE and a bit of a slog to get through, but it's all good. It's interesting at least!

Might be cheating but I really love what Andrew WK did with Gundam. Feel like it really is his best work.
youtube.com/watch?v=fh3iG61loYg
youtube.com/watch?v=icrYefxZA3g

I broke down into tears while listening to this the other day
I can't think of another OP that so perfectly matches a show like this
youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08

>newfriends weren't around for the beginning of these threads

shaking my head

It's sad.

I was thinking you did as I couldn't find you on it, I'm thinking of doing the same but I'd miss some people I have on it, what's your discogs user name? I'll make an account to have you on it as God knows when we'll both be online here.

I wish I was, I was late to start University and swapped courses so I'm still early on in it. Next year I'll be starting placements and doing similated exams which should be interesting at least. Oh dog lol, yeah it isn't a nice smell, you get it after going into the Anatomy room also, formalehyde is strong stuff.

Oh nice, it's good to be almost finished at least, as you said at least it's interesting, have you gotten much of it done?

YES
fav anime theme of all time desu

did you actually? lmao

/aog/ is a non-judgemental zone, please take your irony, memeing and other undiserable traits to the rest of the board.

watched the first two episodes from the original Gundam series, holy shit it's a masterpiece I can't believe it took me so long to watch it.

discogs.com/user/therealGJ

To Momiji user I made an account, messages don't work (as discogs' activation emails won't work - I emailed them about it, hopefully will be fixed tomorrow) but I should at least be able to have a way to communicate!

To list some shit that hasn't already been posted:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNKE0Hzcjvk
youtube.com/watch?v=zJOvcX4_kh0
youtube.com/watch?v=OaEnMJAmOxw
youtube.com/watch?v=rU4ATzM7RXc

Aside from Shaman King, I always liked this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=SMLrGCfFOgk

I'm not into anime, in fact I never watched it, but the K-On soundtrack is the shit.

The ending of Gakou No Kaidan is very lovely so as the ed of Planet Survival
youtu.be/h3nWKcerDG0
youtu.be/FtCbuUsy_Ug

Been a while since I've seen one of these threads. Good times in the /aog/.

youtube.com/watch?v=yY_8DsSBSQ8

Hey, long time on here, I'm glad to be able to see that trip again.

!!

fuck! my bad, i had to go out!

y'know, i thought about making a new last.fm account, just because it's that bit more social, plus the discogs community is kind of sour and makes me miss it. plus stats are cool to look through! i'll probably make one tonight, actually. you can reach me on discogs.com/user/030crash though dude.

how come you were late starting? that's cool though, hopefully the workload doesn't get too hardcore as your course goes on, if it's bad enough already. i can only imagine how shit-intense medicine must be! and yeah, my work is coming on slowly but surely. the research is super heavy

hey, do you still follow 2hu?

hey! what's up?

the love and light of /aog/ is everlasting, of course

Mah nigga

No problem, last has lost a lot of its old features (prominently groups) and iirc it's still in beta, my old account is still there so it's easy to find.~

I'll add you on that account, therealGJ may be changed shortly as the confirmation email isn't being sent so it'll only function as a standalone account without messaging or anything but hopefully it'll be sorted out soon!

There were certain things that made me start late, such as starting school late and being in a course for and wanting medicine instead but at least it's all sorted now. It's good to hear that you're getting on well!

I am indeed, actually have been getting back into the games of recent, I used to be able to complete some of the games (with continues though) on Lunatic but now I can barely do normal so I need to get better, do you still play them/ have interest in the fandom?

Hey, long time seeing you also, Milky Holmes user has left us unfortunately.

Good song, greater show.

Bump for love and kindness.