>open Khan Academy
>move over guys women are the real geeks
>little bunny foo foo! haha I like dat song :3
>unlike gender computer code is binary
>closes Khan academy

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
khanacademy.org/computing/computer-science/how-computers-work2/v/khan-academy-and-codeorg-binary-data
youtube.com/watch?v=ewokFOSxabs
youtu.be/Q6KBk2iVdOg?t=483
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

la creatura

nice blog

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

Nice penis. Is it tickly? tickle tickle tickles heeeheee!

Our CoC does not allow virtual penis tickling, you WILL be sued.

is that
>unlike gender computer code is binary
quote real?

Attached: kek.gif (220x211, 35K)

>pull random screenshot off google images
>use it to bash Khan Academy despite there being zero evidence said screenshot has anything to do with KA

What did he mean by this?

Came here to post this

Attached: Korreldragende-gifkikker-3.jpg (1024x681, 165K)

If I prove you wrong will you remorsefully apologize and withdraw your comment?

no but I will for him because I don't believe you either

Yes, because I found your video and, at great personal effort, watched it the whole way through. They didn't say shit about gender. Now get on your knees and suck my epeen.

khanacademy.org/computing/computer-science/how-computers-work2/v/khan-academy-and-codeorg-binary-data

Nah you have to watch the other videos for that, little bunny foo foo.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewokFOSxabs
>Comments are disabled for this video.
>Rating is disabled for this video.
I wonder why.

>>unlike gender computer code is binary
unlike revised sjw gender theory, computer code is also a spectrum but using forward error correction and other techniques we correct every anomaly that appears on the medium.
In computer science, only binary is acceptable.

How do people like this get any funding for their startups? I'm serious, what's going on here. It's not easy.

(((They))) see it as an investment when whites get driven out of money making enterprises such as tech.

I generally agree about (((them))) but white people are their own worst enemy. Jews obviously aren't doing everything on their own, there's not even enough of them to do so.

As usual, SJW-ism has an effect of demonetization and loss of trust from the normal majority consumers, leading to loss.
- Hasbro for example managed to bankrupt the GI Joe brand by employing SJW writers into their comic, ruining the brand value.
- Marvel keeps losing money over the new female "muh womyn power" Captain Marvel, who keeps being rehashed and forced in apparent desperation yet keeps failing and not making returns.
- Disney's Star Wars has now lost trust among prop sellers, a first in the brand's history. Shelves are filled with unsold TLJ "womyn powa" toys which are going to be written off as a major financial loss for both the sellers and Disney. Now sellers have no alternative but to scrutinize all future Disney's Bolshevik marketing projections and force increased costs on Disney as a risk tax. Disney even lost a potential market of 1.3 billion people in China which cites "Baizuo" and "Low IQ (SJW) writing" as critiques.
- Video Game developers appealing to a vocal minority of SJW's who don't even pay for games but rather gather around a single "representative" professional critic/influencer via bubbled social contacts to engage in mob criticism/coercion, who are merely there to support that one career critic against products they don't even care about; resulting in a loss of the core majority of consumers and a net loss in revenue due to appeal to vocal minority over majority.
It's like the religious preachers who exist to preach against products they don't use with fellow church member mobs, yet who are mistaken in ignorance by the object of criticism as consumers.
- FreeBSD suddenly forcibly coercing/demanding from users to become political "ambassadors" by a Code of Conduct copy pasted from some feminist wiki, completely unrelated to the object of the community or their initial interests in becoming part of it. Result? Skilled staff loss.
- SJW publications such as Salon forced into adwall.
Examples keep on appearing exponentially with each day.

Attached: 1519394365935.png (777x767, 353K)

Isn't she the chick that runs adafruit? I've watched a video or two with her going over new products she has added to her catalog and I've been rather impressed with the knowledge she comes off as having.

Me again.
Yup -- has to be. I mean just look at this video in general, but I've skipped to a product I helped some hobbiest find.

youtu.be/Q6KBk2iVdOg?t=483

yeah why would you use kahn academy for anything else besides sal?

I just watched the entire thing and desu it's not a bad video. She doesn't say anything about being an SJW, it was actually pretty informative in a style that's like crash course. Give me a timestamp you don't agree with but the only striking thing is her hair

Didn't much care for the part where she said kill all straight while males.

(you)

>watch a video on computer fundamentals because I'm a fucking retard
>see woman
>with dyed hair no less!
>shit my pants

yyou too...

Sal pls go. It's time for you to prep your wife's bull.

Yeah seriously, I kinda hate this shit. There's literally nothing wrong with this video. People see a pink haired chick in anything and immediately go into full retard rage.

i would too like a quote on this

this shit always makes me laugh

>Downloads someone elses code off github
>Runs it on a Raspberry Pi
>Plugs an LED into the GPIO
"LOOK AT ME, I AM A MAKER, I MADE THIS"

Nice blog. Where do I subscribe?

Here you go my friend:
boards.Sup Forums.org/g/index.rss

>2018
>sjws are dumb xDD

Attached: kasey.jpg (3504x2336, 2.68M)

I agree

Attached: 1521343612647.png (142x255, 74K)

Is there a single normal woman in the tech field?

>FOSS
>constantly dependent on donations
Yeah, a real liberator.

t. Wage"cuck"

Watched the video. Doesn't sprout any of that greentext. In fact, it's a guy talking most of the time. Why are you such an overacting autist?