Why are RYM threads allowed

if you want to talk about rym, do it there

because RYM is terrible
so we go here to discuss it

Community rules

The following rules apply everywhere on RYM, including the message boards, shoutboxes, lists, and private messages.

1. Treat other users with respect

We want RYM to be a place where any person can feel welcome to contribute. We expect members to be welcoming to other members, and to respect the views and opinions of all members, even when disagreeing.

2. Treat the purpose of the site with respect

Do not engage in behavior which disrupts the usefulness of the site, or disrupts the flow of interesting discussion on RYM.

3. Don't post racist, sexist, homophobic, or otherwise tactless/insensitive comments

Such language is disallowed on RYM in any context, even among friends. If you have any doubts about whether something might be offensive, then don't post it.

4. Don't spam, or engage in behavior that ruins discussions

Don't post for the sake of posting. If you don't have anything to contribute to a thread, then don't post. If the topic being discussed doesn't personally interest you, then don't participate in the discussion.

Self-promotion should be limited to threads designed for such a purpose, and only from members who are active and participate on a regular basis.

5. Don't encourage others' rule-breaking behavior

Quoting, favoriting, or otherwise encouraging others' rule-breaking behavior is not allowed.

of course, you would never shit talk other user if it had your name attached to it
way to go, really shows your character

because you get your account suspended idiot which fucks up your ability to use many of the non-social aspects of the site for some reason

no its because you're a coward who can't into stealth.

this is Sal btw you're a fag with even worse taste

snordine

because the community mods are ban-happy idiots.

>this is Sal btw
surely not unless he just became a hundred times more retarded
i've asked you this a few times before, but what the fuck are you talking about?

nah you can always tell when he posts

>posts an image.jpg, usually something he posts all the time like pics of phil spector, crimson chin or his cat
>types in all lowercase
>acts like he doesn't give a shit and dismisses your arguments
>usually talks about smoking some drug to look cool
>generally acting underage despite being 19

I've never heard of anyone doing drugs to "look cool," especially not when the person in question has been doing so for years.

idgi, why does your type have such shit observational skills?

no it's me
you're totally unnecessary in rym threads despite tirelessly wanting to get into every conversation talking about nothing (especially not music cuz you don't know anything about music) and everyone hates you

why are meta threads allowed
if you want to act like a faggot redditor, do it on /qa/

>I've never heard of anyone doing drugs to "look cool,"
you should really go outside more

>I've never heard of anyone doing drugs to "look cool,"

did you go to high school

gj cutting out the most important part of the sense you comfy homo
wtf this retard did it too??

*sentence
oopsy

yeah i'm not in rym threads to talk about music for the most part anyway
Sup Forums "personalities" like you are what shit up those threads with your pointless boring drama

>everyone hates you
pot, kettle etc.
kindly kill yourself

Thats a nice bird

nothing you just said makes any sentence or is consistent with reality insofar as I'm always the one bitching about how much drama there is in rym threads

and nah man you're a fucking joke, I've been in three Skype calls, each in three different groups, and for like an hour everyone would just laugh at you on mic and cam. they were all hysterical and I wish I recorded them

>I'm always the one bitching about how much drama there is in rym threads
you're the one who constantly posts his profile and says "I have better taste than everyone else"

like that's not trying to start drama lmao

ya and who responds negatively? everyone in there knows im not being serious you stupid shit

>I've been in three Skype calls, each in three different groups
>I have over 300 confirmed kills

>im not being serious
doesn't matter, it still causes drama, so if you were actually trying to stop drama it's not working when you post shit like that

you are both faggots and I hope you both die horribly at the same time

Why are soundcloud threads allowed? If you want to talk about Soundcloud do it there.

Why are shitposts allowed? If you want to discuss memes do it on Sup Forums

Why is OP allowed to post? If he wants to post shitty threads why can't he do it on Sup Forums?

??
it doesn't cause drama if no one cares
get it now? how is none of this self-planatory? fucking RETARDS man

>if no one cares
they do care though, people will always care because you're a personality on this shitty board and people will always give you attention unless you leave

we are not speaking on the largest scale, we are talking about RYM threads. how the fuck are you this stupid?

you must be an actual autist
you literally tried to insult me out of nowhere and now you're claiming you're the one who hates drama, you unbelievable fucking idiot.
also i'll need names if you're trying to upset my with this skype shit, i'm quite used to being hated by braindead arseholes like yourself.

>it doesn't cause drama if no one cares
this is true of literally anything, moron. you're blatantly trying to stir shit.
kill youself

Why the fuck are you tripping? no one cares about you. your last claim to relevancy was getting BTFO'd in petty RYM fights and then bitching about it here. now that you're banned you've got nothing going for you.

i don't hate drama as much as i hate unprovoked drama, and i won't be giving you any names of anyone because you don't deserve them.

>this is true of literally anything
i know, that's why i said it -- it's truth

RYM is great site if you use it to catalogue and rate music and engage with community as little as possible

Pretty much like MAL and IMDB

>getting BTFO'd in petty RYM fights and then bitching about it here
i can't recall this happening and i don't believe it happened given that i only started posted here after being banned from posting and later 404'd

> i won't be giving you any names of anyone because you don't deserve them.
ok lol
i'll take your word for it that it happened but i don't know why you expect me to care

Is catatonicdictator sleepystalinist?