What's the oldest computer you still use regularly?

What's the oldest computer you still use regularly?

Me - my Samsung N110 netbook, manufactured in 2009. Used more or less every day. Still works awesomely.

Extra marks for basic specs.

Atom 1.6Ghz
1GB ram [upgraded to 2GB]
onboard gfx of course

Yours?

Attached: 6056616756_a8fd69da26_b.jpg (794x1024, 328K)

Toshiba Satellite A series laptop w/2GB ram and 80GB hdd. Has 56K modem, Nic, plus Wi-Fi adapter built in. Windows 7 pro runs pretty smooth on it. Just for basic office shit and internet/e-mail usage though

Had one of these years ago. Did it originally come with Win 98?

A Pentium 3 based custom PC I made myself so I can play all the late 90s gems on original hardware.

The pic is a bit older so it doesn't have one of the CD burners and the LiveDrive II.

Specs
Case: Unknown old beige case. Has removable motherboard tray and a front intake fan.
Motherboard: Supermicro P6DGU, Dual CPU, Intel 440GX Chipset
CPU: Two Intel Pentium III "Coppermine" 1GHz Slot 1, 100MHz FSB
RAM: Two 256MB sticks of PC133 SDRAM running at 100MHz
Primary Graphics: MSI Geforce2 Ti Pro-VT 64MB
Seconday Graphics: Two STB Blackmagic 3D 12MB (3dfx V2) in SLI
Primary Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Live! Gold with LiveDrive II
Secondary Soundcard: Creative AWE32 Value CT3910
Networking: Realtek PCI ethernet adapter
USB: USB 2.0 Card
HDD: 147GB Fujitsu 10k rpm SCSI HDD
Primary Disc Drive: LiteOn CD-RW Drive
Secondary Disc Drive: Jupiter CD-RW Drive
Primary Floppy Drive: 3,5' 1.44MB Floppy Drive
Secondary Floppy Drive: 3,5' 1.44MB Floppy Drive

Peripherals

Monitor: LG 99G
Keyboard: IBM Model M, German Layout, From 1991
USB Mouse: Logitech G402 (for modern precision)
PS/2 Mouse: Microsoft Intellimouse 1.2A
Mousepad: Steelseries QcK
Speakers: "Multi Media Speaker Systems"-Brand Stereo Speakers
Gamepad: Microsoft Sidewinder gamepad, Gravis XTerminator gamepad, PS4 controller
Joystick: Quickshot QS 201 Super Warrior, Gravis QS-202 Squadron Commander, Microsoft Sidewinder 3D Pro

It runs a Windows 98SE and Win2k SP4 dual boot setup.
If booting into 98SE I also have a custom boot menu to boot directly into DOS with several options, such as Mouse or CD driver enabled/disabled or variation of expanded memory.

I love that machine but fuck, it took me weeks to get everything set up correctly without compatibility issues and blue screens. Windows 9x is madness. By now I know the CD key by heart.

Attached: q9jC0hh.jpg (4608x3456, 3.02M)

IBM ThinkPad I1200

Specs
Celeron 700Mhz
192MB RAM
10GB HDD
Windows XP

Use it daily to browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums

macbook air from 2013

>Descent II

fucking best game ever. I played this shit out of it!

Attached: 1296122023757.png (386x378, 10K)

That is a labour of love. I'm fucking impressed.

my main PC
FX8350
R9 270X
everything else was bought in the last 5 years except my 1080p Samsung LED TV, regular use for me is at least once a week so old PCs and consoles don't couint

Attached: hey guys whats washu.jpg (512x768, 80K)

Samsung S8+

my laptop: AMD llano APU w/radeon 6520g + 6750M

iphone x

i dont use old shit

I miss using a CRT. It's a shame the couple of manufacturers that still produce them are in India (and only produce TVs).

is this big piece of junk the first xbox 360

No, came with Vista basic. Thankfully I found XP drivers for it so was able to run XP till 7 came out.

2011 MacBook Pro
2.7 GHz i7
8 GB ram
Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB

Still runs great. DVD drive died years ago but who uses those things anymore?

That's a big screen, I bet it weighed a ton

I would still use my old netbook but the wifi chip uses Broadcom drivers that are nearly impossible to get working on Linux these days.

I had to use my floppy drive yesterday to flash firmware on one of my ATI cards.

I use my C3000 pretty much every day, lots of remote work on newer systems but also plenty of local stuff; plebeian development, doing stupid shit with Mathematica, checking email and shitposting on Sup Forums. Also runs a few databases and hosts web pages and files for internal shit, and also functions as a telnet->SSH gateway for systems that have no SSHv2 clients.

Also run a Cobalt Qube with NetBSD for some things, both systems are from mid-late 1999. I usually have something older on rotation for a project but these ones are the ones that stick around permanently.

Attached: IMG_1899.jpg (2537x3024, 1.95M)

Nice! I got the samsung NB30 netbook + thinkpad x220

Thinkpad x60, for obvious reasons

I assembled this abomination so I get more money out of my old hardware (its sold) and can buy the new case, fans and cooling first.

Attached: windowsspec.jpg (3840x2160, 479K)

holy shit, that monitor...
She definitely chose that monitor over the sideburns behind her.

I wonder what they used the light pen for. I don't think that console could display graphics.