Why is she so weird??

why is she so weird??

i'm still trying to figure out whether she's attractive or not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM
thefader.com/2015/07/28/grimes-cover-story-interview
rollingstone.com/music/features/grimes-the-triumph-of-a-self-made-oddball-20151105
youtube.com/watch?v=9GrAfimvb1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If women were food, she would be vegemite...

Do you have the same problem with pic?

why is she so weird??

i'm still trying to figure out whether she's attractive or not

If she wasn't a musician she would be a nerd

>armpit hair
ew
absolutely disgusting
also she has a man face
and no tits
and no ass
why do people like this ugly feminist elf goblin

muh fucking dickkkkkkkkkkkk

its ironic shitposters that like grimes.

ho-ho, speak about how you like old trannies and gipsies and niggas cocks you dumbass

She was getting pretty damn qt there for a minute

And then decided to stop shaving her pits, which is just as nasty as when she stopped shaving her unibrow

She's very very ugly

Molly Rankin is cute

grimes is literally going to be one of the celebrities people look back on in 30, 40 years like bowie

thanks for having your trip on for such a mundane comment, ez filter 1 2 3

KEK

Unless that one guy Ricardo-s her first.

Here's hoping

What that has to do with her music, you degenerate cunt?

image is a art, marketing is a art, traumatic background is a marketing, etc, lets talk about it again and again

she looks good when she wants to

too bad her music is shit and she's annoying

>too bad her music is shit and she's annoying
(You)

Obvs way hotter than grimes with her Helga from Hey Arnold lookin ass

>why is she so weird??
she's not
stop falling for her ruse

Agree with everything but the armpit hair. You're clearly some sort of bottom feeder if you don't like girls with hairy armpits.

Please be kidding

ironic contradiction of common attraction standards lmao quality bants

I've jerked it to this pic before

her face ruined the music for me, ruined my day too

jerked what?

my penis u dumb cunt -.-"

you bjorked, the correct term is you bjorked

montie be my waifu

its bjerked off user

MUH DICK

you would know

Kek

underrated

Delicious pickled onion.

>implying

i hate her and yet still i want to ricardo her

why would you hate bork

You must be a special kind of jerk to hate Grimes, the nicest artist and a self-taught musician that started from almost zero and had a difficult life before success,

Grimes is like nearly every other girl on this planet. Pretty when she wants to be, ugly otherwise. Only difference is she rarely feels like looking pretty.

I want to sniff her armpit

i changed my mind, this is cute bork

ok

:3

I don't know how much it matters whether you think she's attractive, OP.

good bitch, now shave your eyebrows and start developing a lisp

>Only difference is she rarely feels like looking pretty.
You got it wrong. Since 2013 she's pretty most of the time. Most of her uglier pics are before that year.

My mistake, I haven't kept up with her lately

Since that year there are loads and loads of great photoshoots. She's a more positive person these days.

what would burial say if they collabed

That's pretty cool, I'll have to check them out

go here instead

But I like both.

raid it with /hr/ ricardos

how can she just move on like that, there were people she needed to be miserable for

then go to both you stupid fuck

it was already raided by some whiny grimesfag

you're either a borkfag or a grimethfag, can't be both

lmao. capped.

heresy

why is grimes even mentioned in the op

i didn't start the thread, i don't know

She had lots of problems in the past (including drugs), but now she's way happier and healthier.

It's like he's asking for trouble.

The heart don't lie.

i really hope so

she literally wrote a song about the attitude you are posting

youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM

i was thinking more like world princess 2, about her attitude not mine

yes, she was sick of people telling her she was wrong for not being a fucking drag all the time

thats part of her message in california, because it was also one of the reasons the indie music scene shunned her

>It was in Squamish that Grimes recorded “REALiti,” along with dozens of songs that never made it onto the new album. Looking back, she says that period of quieter, healthier living and relative solitude—while productive—wasn’t exactly the idyllic retreat she’d been hoping for. “I was just thinking about years of shit that I’d just never dealt with,” she says, referring to the whirlwind of death and heartbreak she’d left behind in Montreal. “Becoming a healthy person—that’s a really hard thing to do. Getting away from all that stuff and for the first time having to confront things and just being like, ‘Man, you have nothing to escape into right now: you cannot escape into drugs, you cannot escape into alcohol, and you can’t really escape into music because music is now your job.’ I kind of went through this period where I had no way of dealing with anything, so I was writing these really depressing songs, and nothing was fun at all.” That’s another reason why Boucher scrapped the album that she made: beyond the fact that it didn’t feel like enough of a sonic departure from Visions, it was simply a little too gloomy. (Still, she says she’ll “probably put it out for free at some point.”)

thefader.com/2015/07/28/grimes-cover-story-interview

>couldn't escape into drugs or alcohol
>has said she smoke some kush to do the instrumentals on the album and california was written while doing tequila shots to drown out the blues
wowza

it's an obnoxiously poppy song too, i think i see a connection there

>has said she smoke some kush to do the instrumentals on the album and california was written while doing tequila shots to drown out the blues
Prove it.

Also occasionally smoking and drinking =/= abuse.

totally productive

tequilla
rollingstone.com/music/features/grimes-the-triumph-of-a-self-made-oddball-20151105

pot
youtube.com/watch?v=9GrAfimvb1o

>abuse
I didn't say abuse, I said escaping into

that's an ugly bimbo

>pronounces meme as "meemee"
grimes is ruined forever now, thanks lad

>When Claire Boucher, 27, who writes, records, and produces music as Grimes, decided to show off her unshaved armpits in a recent round of press photos, her PR team went into crisis mode. This was not the image they had in mind; they wanted her quirky but groomed, wild but not too wild, more feminine than feral. Boucher saw it another way.

>"I was like, armpit hair! Yes!" she says, sitting cross-legged on a couch in the Los Angeles headquarters of her record label, 4AD.

She does whatever she wants. She's playing by her rules, not yours. OP, you have the answer.

>was scrapped on purpose
>harddrive was destroyed by spilt coffee
>will release it for free at some point
>????????
>profit

>implying she has only one hard disk.
>not knowing that only the original Realiti was gone, not the whole scrapped album.
>not knowing she has 1 TB of unreleased music.

>tfw even Grimes has better skin than you

be a vegan

claire says it did wonders for her skin

you look more like what you eat a child could figure that out

babies have really nice skin, so consuming nothing but milk will give me that silky smooth look?

She actually looks kind of cute with her hair grown out and her grease washed off and her unibrow and mustache shaved.

Still, I think she is watching too much magical girl anime and is trying to become Akane.

shit's expensive
maybe I'll just eat babies instead

i knew about the unreleased music, i honestly dont want to hear anything im not supposed to

its makeup silly user

>her grease washed off and her unibrow and mustache shaved

nah, Cambodian breast milk is where it's at

Her skin is actually great. The color of her face skin matches the color of her neck skin.

see
makeup comes in many skin tones

it'l just turn your bones into metal alloy and tear your flesh up from the inside, you really can't move around at all

her skin still looks good when she's in full JUST mode

so i'll turn into wolverine? i'm failing to see any negatives here

grimes doesn't "just" anymore