youtube.com/watch?v=92FCRmggNqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

correct.

oh

u suk

just untalented trash

what the fuck is this

You're right

This thread made me realise that there has been a lot less Kanye posting recently.

oomf

Why people call this talentless faggot a genius?

fuck you OP

Because of this: youtube.com/watch?v=XS6o7lKjLzg

man he goes in on that last verse, the churro's line is a fucking cack

nah hes a pretty cool guy. yall just on the internet way too much, caught up in your feelings and shit.

"pussy had me dead"

prove he's not one of the best there is, instead of making fruitless claims , faggots

BLEACHED PUSSY

tfw u feel like an asshole :/

literally who?

>prove he's not one of the best there is, instead of making fruitless claims , faggots
>make my argument for me cuz im lazy

Thanks Jon Brion!

i'm
>???
i do think Kanye is one of the best their is. therefore for them making an argument against him wouldnt help me at all

>i do think Kanye is one of the best their is. therefore for them making an argument against him wouldnt help me at all

>

>being this autistic
>thinking i'm gonna respond to his reverse psychology b8ing

great

i feel like neither of you can have a meaningful conversation about anything so you rely on Sup Forums memes like "b8" and "autism" instead of making an effort to understand each other

Kanye does suck pretty bad.

I think it is stupid how he is considered by so many to be so influential.
Name one artist Kanye influenced.

ok. here's my argument:

Beginning with College Dropout, Kanye introduced Chipmunk Soul into rap which gave it a sort of R&B vibe, before that I wasn't really into rap but this new style changed my opinion. I followed this until Graduation, which when it was first released was a bit of a disappointment for me, and is still my least favorite Kanye album. Then he did a 180 on 808s which not only became my favorite Kanye album, it also shaped a lot of hip-hop to come. Since then he has constantly been changing his sound and style in efforts that range from good to masterpieces. no other mainstream pop artist has the stones to do something like that and still make some of the best music on the market.

>Chance
>Logic
>Drake
>Kendrick

the more you talk to the more autistic this board becomes.

the opening track says "pray for paris"

how memey can you get? please consider suicide

literally who

youtube.com/watch?v=92FCRmggNqQ

when he came in the game he made his own lane

He's an asshole

sense when does something being meme'd make it bad? It literally means its popular. OK, faglord, what kind of obscure avant-shit do you listen to? If you're so fucking high and mighty with >le patrician music.

>the guy you're talking to actually explained his argument in a well reasoned way
>you just responded with more memes
>calling him memey

>sense when does something being meme'd make it bad?

no one is taking your b8 m8

summerfag

suck my dick nigger

Dude really
He has like 100 dudes that make his beats and production
MBDTF is great, but the only think Kayne did was his shitty rap skills and cringe lyrics (and even i doubt he did it all alone)
He's the Britney Spears of Hip Hop

We all agree that Beyonce has surpassed Kanye right?

Lemonade > TLOP

>imma *smacks lips* rhyme the same words for a whole verse
>good

His production is good but he can't rap shit.