KPOP GENERAL

T-ara 2bh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1800959931&feature=iv&src_vid=nXE9Pvc9G9M&v=PhaQiCOnkf0
youtube.com/watch?v=XPv93mblXaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for jiho

t-ara created crayon shit

crayon paki

Our kid~

it was a price we had to pay for roly poly

thats a nice elbow

word

>it was the price we had to pay for a shit song
huh

our daughter~

Autists like you are the reason why kpop fandom is so retarded. Do everyone a favour and kill yourself.

t. Twice fan

shorts are too long desu

pyoblasting...

I can hear a little bit of tupacs influence when I listen to Irene rap.

is encouraged

omo

ham thighs

which /brit/ poster are you?

POST TAEMIN!

kek
She is the next Tupac.

laboum should make an album and call it laboum alboum

I will work hard in the futer to be even more autistic
HWAITING

qt

Is the only way to live

soyul poster

who's the worst

crayonshitters
t-arashitters
twiceshitters

thank you friend

lol at chewy, is she doing that stupid nigger dance?

crayon pop

t-arashitters for sure

they're starting to get a bit annoying, trying too hard

whining shitters like you

crayonshitters, they havent been relevent in 3 years, they spam their shit but no one replies or no one saves them.

constantly complaining bitchshitters aka you

How about you offtopic shittershitters?

i've been posting memes on kpg since its inception

shitters

Queen of kpop coming through.

post *sips*

after gaypoppers who are the best posters on kpg

>chanmi is hot now

what happened?

post flower kei to brighten everyone's day

Three qts, 2 painfully bland ones in KNK. Their mini will be good.
I can wait forever for Winner desu. I have no life whatsoever. Third time is the charm, right? X will be fun. Side note: they are handsome.
>One Piece too much to catch up on
What year did you start watching anime? Just switch to the manga. Lots of idols just read it.
Sana's SHASHASHA saved that song. Mina is so forgettable, its sad.
The Hyerin pic is so cute. The pics looked fun.
Black haired GD is good.

us cray niggas

lovelyz posters

javed?

t-arashitters, they havent been relevent in 3 years, they spam their shit but no one replies or no one saves them.

Alright

can you fucking shitters get a chat room and fuck off?

With love, rest of /kpg/

hala Madrid

there's nothing wrong with any of them as long as they're not bickering with other fandoms

complainers are the worst

>shitters
>plural

we are the jjang desu

i could land a plane on that thigh

dont be rude to our homosexual brethren

omo, a nice thick straw for yulhee

why don't you get a chatroom for kfapping or whatever it is you want to do?

if people discussing freely genuinely upsets you

taeyeon ruined snsd

Listened to Taemin today. I miss him. His album still flows and what we needed. He probably wonmt have another one for a few years though.

Your (You)
I'm going to continue to discuss kpop, like it or not.

ong stayed with T-ara TWO years, during which time span the group learned another ten (10) songs and dances. so it is safe to say that the productivity of the group was REDUCED BY 50 PERCENT BECAUSE OF Hwayeong. in other words: Hwayeong HELD THE GROUP BACK AND BROUGHT IT DOWN.

her position in the group was "rapper", but she never was able to shoulder all rap parts, though on the other hand, she was the only group member that couldn't sing independently from the group chorus.

what Hwayeong really was worth became clear when Areum joined. Areum learned IN NO TIME ALL SONGS AND DANCES of the group, including the oldest ones from debut era, she immediately shouldered main vocal AND main rap tasks in her debut song, and she NEVER EVER COMPLAINED about anything, NEVER EVER MADE TROUBLE.

Areum said that she went to a special place where people make wishes. she wished to join T-ara group and to perform one day with them in Japan. Hwayeong did't even want to be in the group. though she wanted to be famous, she underestimated the hardships stardom would spell to her.

Areum ENDURED EVERYTHING AND NOBODY "BULLIED" HER. Areum did not blame others for her own incapability, because she was PERFECT. even in Hwayeong's special domain, the "rap", Areum excelled and was BETTER.

Areum was by far more beautiful, more talented, more intelligent, and more diligent than Hwayeong. she fit so well into the group that one felt she had been a debut member. SHE MIGHT HAVE HEALED THE WOUND Hwayeong had cut.

but BECAUSE of Hwayeong, Areum was exposed one long year to the ordeal of torture-like interrogations on tv shows and elsewhere, she witnessed the tears of Hyomin everytime, and THIS TRAUMATIZED HER till her psyche broke.

Hwayeong will burn in hell for what she did. or else hell was meaningless.

im the southern english one

are you the infinite poster

any lewd stuff from tiffanys snl

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1800959931&feature=iv&src_vid=nXE9Pvc9G9M&v=PhaQiCOnkf0

But will it be good though... I didn't like anything about their last one or the digital single. People say Astro was bad but at least they had a fun catchy song (Hide and Seek) and a pretty romantic song (Morning Call).
I'll probably wait forever too, it's not like I'm just going to ignore them. But I'll ignore them until they come back probably otherwise it would be too painful to wait patiently. Yes they are. Jinwoo, Mino, Taehyun. Gotta love them.
I don't know, more than 10 years probably. I could go to the manga but it's even bigger, no? I gotta catch up on JoJo but the fact that it's years of it going on is off putting. Did you see this season list of anime? I think I'll pick up "Orange".
Shashasha is cute and fun but annoying. She isn't forgettable, she had the prettiest segment. But Jungyeon had the best.
I like their current aesthetic. Can't wait for the album. Also Exo!! Its happening on the 6th right?
I hope he keeps it real short. Even shorter than the pic.

hey girls, do you know what time it is?

>With love, rest of /kpg/
no, just you faggot

She puts a gun to someones head

If you're into that

what is this song
i cant even..

youtube.com/watch?v=XPv93mblXaM

I really loved her hair during that performance

time to bring the boys out

oh lord..

omo...

>southern England
>London
Paki is back

Bloody Paki

Go home.

why do sandniggers like crayon pop?

seriously though
lim kim comeback fucking when
i need my lim kim fix NOW

leave javed alone

Got any more user? I found my Taeyeon folder is a bit lacking.

I'd deflower flower Kei HARD

must protect this smile and lazy left eye