Is ubuntu actually better than windows?

Is ubuntu actually better than windows?
it installs so many unknown packages and bloatware
they are even adding microsoft botnet 1 click install. Some fags were developing a simple .deb package that contains the software you want with a line connecting to a third a server. If you install that package your system is open unless you track in your firewall
Shouldn't Debian and Ubuntu stop including possible spyware in their repos? I mean skype, amazon and other stuff. They don't even audit the packages, they simply allow them to be distributed even in their own repo

Attached: babylon-360.jpg (720x1142, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

packages.debian.org/search?keywords=skype
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>removing things is a feature
If you don't like software don't install it. They aren't endorsing it by having it in the repo. They just have common sense and know if you want to install some shitty software, you'll probably just go install it from a tar anyways. Why make it more of a hassle? That's the whole logic behind those distros

>skype
Ubuntu doesn't give a fuck. They want normalfags and those want Skype.

Debian doesn't have Skype in its repos as they actually care: packages.debian.org/search?keywords=skype

Don't install Skype then.

That picture is sending kinda mixed signals. Is the Tower of Babel on fire a good or a bad thing? How about that star of Ishtar sign? Why the fuck is there a goat dude on holding a kid? Who the hell are those chicks?

>adding bloatware and potentially spyware is desirable

>Tower of Babel on fire a good or a bad thing?
>he never learned about heretics wanting to rebuild the tower of babel
>Who the hell are those chicks?
The new world order

Attached: european_union_parliament_03__tower_of_babel__by_nixseraph-d5ttxao.jpg (1496x1540, 851K)

暴忑耐特微挨斯暴忑耐特

I approve of abortion because i know that it is the majority of feminists and transfreaks who would get aborted before the mistake is allowed into the world.

Ubuntu has a minimal install you can always use.

Then don't install the recommended packages and go with a minimal install. It's not hard. No wait it actually is quite hard to do this shit since you'll be constantly downloading dependencies for everything.

>Sudo apt-get update
>50gb will be downloaded [y] confirm
every time I installed ubuntu the past 4 yearsit takes more time to the installer remove packages than to install the distro itself

>botnet vs botnet

Attached: Zidane4.jpg (721x721, 385K)

>you'll be constantly downloading dependencies for everything.
exactly that's why debian is no different than ubuntu right now and almost as bloated as mint

你还看得懂啊

不废话嘛

Attached: Zidane3.jpg (500x500, 60K)

semon demons

>Who the hell are those chicks?
My headcanon is that they are fucking on that picture.

挖蝦安捏哩丟跨謀啊

>packages need dependencies
>ho would have thought that if package x is built on library y, you have to install y to make x work? This is fucking bloated
Are you legitimately retarded?

my my body choice

So 60m tall EU parliament building is like Babylonian ziggurat because some idiot in the 16th century had no idea what Babylonian architecture looked like?

Fuck. Both are botnets. I guess Id prefer ubuntu over windows though

No, windows is actually better than ubugu. But however, cloveros is infinitely better than either windows or ubugu.

>我???你就看不懂啊

ziggurats could actually not go up to heaven because of their stair-step concept anyway. Even as a christian I have to admit that the people writing Bible weren't exactly in "rigorous historiography" mode when writing that part. Pretty much what other cultures have as "mythology" aka "did not really happen like that or at all".

Attached: a0effc01be7fd67aec319bb8369288da.jpg (2362x1477, 2.39M)

>I want to let every shitskin I see dump his nuts into my rancid snatch
>I refuse to suffer consequences for my whorish behavior

Cunts. Cunts everywhere.

Chill out, angry incel man.

youre bitching about auditing and your using nsa developed systemd? what a fucking joke

Don't use Ubuntu.
I've been using 16.04 LTS and tried removing GNOME, the end result was that it deleted everything, even DHCP capabilities.

>inb4 GNOME, that's your problem

Use Debian or Manjaro, don't go for Mint or any other "user-friendly" distro. Go for ease of use WITH the possibility of configuring everything the way you want it.

As far as DE's are considered, use XFCE or KDE. Unless you want a WM in which case I would advise i3 or anything else that suits your tastes.

Use netinstall

They're doing us all a favor, God bless them for not allowing their genes to spread and destroy our future as a species.

I have always been conflicted on the abortion question. On one hand its a means of social darwinism and acts as a form of self-imposed eugenics, on the other hand it removes all consequences from their actions. Those people should just be sterilized.

Social darwinism is a meme. Also abortion doesn't mean that they will never reproduce.

>Uninstalled Desktop Environment before installing a replacement
>reboot
>DHCP doesn't work
>Ubuntu's fault
>Not using ip tools
>Not using Arch
Wew, lad

Well clearly, all forms of "advanced" societies became dysgenic. This is why I mentioned sterilization, as abortion is ineffective in the end.