Is this patrician?

is this patrician?

Sure

the fucking comments kill me

My mom listens to this

I like the original but this version has that epic and raw sound that I prefer.

I had a friend who told me his mom liked it too

I like it.

w-why

>tn
>visningar
>uppspelning
Klingon detected

My distant cousin's friend's mom likes it too

>the fact that people out there believe they wrote the song.
anyone seeing paul simon this year?? seeing him in june

Yes.

Is that what you wanted to hear? You absolute fucking faggot

My friend's sister's mom like its it too

Why couldn't you just say your friend's mom

This rendition touches my soul to the very core. I am moved to tears every time I listen. I'm 59 and remember the original. Very seldom does the the remake live up to the original, but this version is...words fail me. So incredibly beautiful.

Maybe it's his half sister

literally everyone knows it's a simon and garfunkel song

My brother won't stop blasting this track. I friggin hate it. Especially the Eddie Vedder voice this guy uses.

One day people will think this is the original and forget the original even exists.

Hi Cindy, I am the same age as you and remember fondly the original, but, like you, I have to say this is an amazing version and it brings me out in goose bumps, so emotional. I love this version.

I click past this version every time it comes on Pandora.

Don't know man, but it is absolutely beautiful. I cry everytime.

hey my mom likes this song!

My friend said he really likes this song and wants other big name geoups to cover old classics. I looked at him like he was fucking retarded. Am I too far in if I think covers are a cancer that should only be played in live settings and not released as a comercial recoding?

>I am 68 and I think this song is great

Nah man, they really should. Just look at films these days, all these reboots and remakes are really great!

>visningar
>565 tn 19 tn
what in the fuck?

vad i helvete?

my dad likes this song

a guy i know thinks that david draiman's voice alone is more powerful than the original art and simon duo
come the fuck on son

My brother loves this song, his mom plays it all the time too

what a coincidence, my mom loves this too

my dear, Cindy S. I'm with you when its comes to the love of our lives, music....its undoubtedly our own world,

my grandma loves this song

It'll probably happen too. I know people who think Blue Monday is an original by Orgy.

one of my friends thought it was originally by disturbed.

I can like covers on albums if they change the song a shitton without coming off as tryhard, like what Devo did with satisfaction, or Secret Agent Man.