METALLICA IS BACK BABY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-Bn_kD6QN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ew

"oh" "cool"

it's only been 5 years since their magnum opus

bring back the trash can snares

kek is that a shoop? look at the top of his head!

MY LIFESTYLE DETERMINES MY DEATHSTYLE

He's a millionaire, he created one of the best bands in history, he is a musical genius and he has a girlfriend
Do you really think he cares what some fag on Sup Forums thinks

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Unforgiven 4 when?

youtube.com/watch?v=G-Bn_kD6QN4

Hopefully it has better production. The last album was loud as fuck

Unforgiven II was gold, III was an abortion

>St. Anger 2: Angry Saints

I really hope it's Lulu/ St Anger levels of bad, because that's all we can really expect of them at this point. It's not like anyone with self-respect is gonna listen to boring half-assed attempts at making legitimate music like DM, so the album may as well at least have solid meme value.

I like compression in "wild" music, It gives the instruments a kind of punch that sometimes i wish 60's recordings had. Still, I don't like it when they do it to the point it distorts everything (unless it's well done).

Why is everyone in this thread hating on them?
Is hating Metallica the newest Sup Forums meme?

Also, it works better in genres like garage-punk, not in "massive-sounding-stadium-metal".

fuck you street anger is goat

i'm madly in anger with you

my lifestyle determines my deathstyle

>sold out all 66,000 tickets in ten minutes
I'm probably never going to be able to see Metallica live

Metallica is not Phil fucking Spector you stupid fuck and you also have no concept of what music mixing and mastering are

I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE

Too bad they suck ass

T H I S
H
I
S

Well he cared enough about basement dwellers downloading his music for free, so I imagine he cares a lot.

What exactly is mastering? Mixing is pretty obvious.

Too much edge in this thread.
Death Magnetic was actually good

No it wasn't

In fact I'd go as far to say it's their worst since the black album because it doesn't even have comedy value

just nothing music. The sound of crusty old 50-somethings trying to pretend they're still in their 20s

>since the black album
oh.. you're one of those

I couldn't tell, my ears began to bleed from the clipping after 2 minutes.

Not a shoop. He really is that handsome.