"drone does psychedelic better than psych rock" thoughts on this statement?

"drone does psychedelic better than psych rock" thoughts on this statement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J93gDaL3mUA
mega.nz/#F!0h5TDK7Z!h-_HHpQRnIOdHnbM09_c7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't give a fuck

Liked that album a lot.

And I could see it being true since a lot of psych revival is just normal pop or rock music with a bunch of shitty effects over it. Maybe that's how it always was, I don't know, and it's just more apparent now than in the 60s. But spaced out droney shit is pretty psychedelic I'd say.

How about black metal does psychedelic better than psych rock ?

Because it's true.

ambient does it better than psychadelic rock,
same with dark ambient and etc...

psychadelic rock was never suposed to be:
"being psychadelic first and everything else second."

I love that album to death, but my cousin lost my copy when I lent it to her. Anyone have a download link? Nothing in the archive for it.

What album is it

True. Purposefully trying to tap into a psychedelic aesthetic boxes you into a derivative and pointedly materialistic aesthetic that's nothing more than simulacra, when the entire point of psychedelia is subjective and ineffable

dude thesauruses lmao

Some free improv album by Andrew Bird. He improvises on violin in a canyon. I think some parts are overdubbed though but it's a pretty good album. It's called Echolocations: Canyon.

it beats shitty tame impala so idc

you're such a shitty trip and this is the only post of yours I've seen

this psychedelic Bob ross video. O_O
my mind is a desert.
youtube.com/watch?v=J93gDaL3mUA

i think theyre good for different experiences

woah wtf is this? do you have a dl?

lol

Just go to the Bandcamp. It's extremely trippy psychedelic black metal stuff with noise elements.

Actually, it appears that the Bandcamp page is no longer there. I am now uploading to Mega.

awesome. thanks user

mega.nz/#F!0h5TDK7Z!h-_HHpQRnIOdHnbM09_c7A

Psychedelia gives you the illusion of subjectivity, but real life is objective. in real life you are presented with a false reality from the world around you, so when you see outside it seems you have absolute freedom and subjectivity, but the reality is still structured and defined

thanks m80

I love you too user
>real life is objective
Then what is subjective?