ITT:

Pleb music you like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlBskd3IaNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Master of Puppets and Led Zeppelin's debut album are the most mainstream normie-core albums that I like.

Pre 2003 cumbia and salsa, mexican ska

why 2003?

sorry i dont listen to those genres

The rising of reggaeton and influence on those genres. I live in Florida and I despise that crap with a passion.

Twenty one pilots I don't really see what all the hate is about they write pretty catchy stuff but I geuss I'm a pleb for listening to them.

No you're not. Mu love TOP but sadly to sound edgy and different is how you gain credit on mu so they pretend not to like it.

That turn back time song really killed any respect Sup Forums had for them

bump

Pic related

fuck off underage b&s

WHEN YOU SEE THAT HONKING ANTELOPE

I'll admit im a sucka for nu-metal

>Mu love TOP but sadly to sound edgy and different is how you gain credit on mu so they pretend not to like it.
Oh shit, you caught us!

Elvis is surprisingly patrician, all his early stuff sounds very low-fi as well, bands would kill to make a track like blue moon.

>Elvis
>pleb music

This site is for 18+

kek

Borderline pleb because his music is so high quality but it is so extremely accessible. Like it has no pleb filter

Green Day. BIlly Joe is just a really good songwriter, I don't care if they're punk or not, and despite commercial success they never sounded generic.

Green Day isn't pleb music it's just broad appeal

sure smells like summer in here

this shit is hilarious

THIS.
Listening to Elvis hardly makes you a Pleb, unless your favourite tracks is "that song on the Bruce Almighty movie"

>when patrician music only exists because of the context created by pleb musci

Remove yourself

This amuses and frightens me simeultanously

There's some decent Sup Forumscore.

No it's just pleb music

pic related is the ultimate guilty pleasure

I also like early U2, Coldplay, and Oasis.

Really want these guys to make another album, they've gotten better with each one

its tough knowing you like bad music

i don't get all the hate for these guys tbhfam

copeland a qt

Really like this album. ruin me

Gimmicky and repetitive song structure. I still enjoy it

youtube.com/watch?v=rlBskd3IaNw

jesus

pic related is one of my favorite albums even though it's entry lvl and edgy as fuck. it's just so cold and energetic.

Elliott Smith

>Master of Puppets
Ah the fringes of plebian, where you're too weird for the normies but not weird enough for Sup Forums

So the thing they say about summer is true.

old =/= patrish

I love some of Elton's songs. Also, Paul Simon's Graceland is in my all-time top 5 album tag-team.

Deep down you knew this was good Sup Forums

How do I tell if music I like is pleb or kino.

BANG TIDY

Sefronia is much better.

Bang tidy

Matilda is fucking awesome