Daily reminder: Phil Elvrum is a musical genius and you should all get down on your knees and suck his thick...

Daily reminder: Phil Elvrum is a musical genius and you should all get down on your knees and suck his thick, circumcised, American cock for releasing so much transcendental music into the Universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kChGBKuJt6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no thanks but he is one of my favorite artists

Elvwho?

>guitar
No. Fuck it!

Do you think Phil posts on Sup Forums?

Highly doubt it. he uses the internet though, so he probably knows that there's a music forum on a website called Sup Forums that talks about him fairly regularly

I agree, but you should have posted Mount Eerie

>writing off all music using a guitar
Why do you hate music, friend?

He says he's been here before, but probably not

go back to writing haiku's on twitter phil.

>samurai sword starts playing

holy shit the absolute madman his twitter is hilarious

>circumcised

>cross-thread Phillery

I agree

I know if he did
all of the comments he'd post
would be haiku form

I politely decline to fellate him, but his music is very good.

youtube.com/watch?v=kChGBKuJt6Q

never forget

Phil really doesn't care.

Where's that video of him diving across a drum set during a show? I've never seen it, only heard of it

>That live version of moon sequel where it sounds like he's crying

Did anyone ever upload a vid of his play? Is the footage of him crying just a rumor?

>implying I haven't had my lips permanently surgically fused to Elvrum's cock years ago and am currently being kept alive via an IV in my left arm
desu

aw
do you know The backstory to this?
Id Love to watch him perform , but I Love in México and I dont think he comes here

I don't think there's much of a backstory, and the sign says farmers market. I assume he's just performing at a farmers market, and there weren't many fans of him there