Spanish is a more beautiful language to listen to than French

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLSldh-y4bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3lBVAQi7sc
youtube.com/watch?v=lHVzvFOMu0k
youtube.com/watch?v=sfuZachJI24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never forget

I don't know about that but it's certainly superior to English. Listening to this right now, she's singing about me btw
youtube.com/watch?v=YLSldh-y4bQ

I don't really like either of them. Though I doubt anyone cares about my opinion since German and Russian are my two favorite languages to listen to music in besides English.

you must like metal and that type of shit

Nah don't really listen to much metal these days. Never really listened to any German or Russian metal either I don't think.

Spanish is such a dirty fucking language. Shittiest Romance language. Plebbest of pleb tier.

Now Latin, there's a patrician language. Italian if you want to be practical and patrish.

Romance languages in general are pretty shitty sounding I think.

English sounds infinitely worse so no

>not listening to music in the superior language from Spain

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3lBVAQi7sc

There will never be a Spanish James Joyce, Pedro.

Wrong but we're talking about music, I like English when it comes to certain types of music but my love of any sort of romantic music is fed by songs in Spanish or Italian because they're superior
Not like I care about the opinions of a board that thinks Neutral Milk Hotel is good

This is easy to counter when it comes to literature, it is hard to compare works of literature from other languages.

For example, there will never be an English Bolaño.

>he genuinely believes in memes
You should know better, Paco

Ching chang chong

10/10 coming through

give them another shot

there's a lot of important Spanish-speaking literature figures, what's your point´?

>Even the Spanish speakers on this board are hipsters
Kill yourselves
Who /CamiloSesto/ here?

french is a disgusting language

babbys first Argentinian album

not really, everyone usually goes for pic related beacuse muh RYM

Agreed, it sounds like people talking with their mouths full of snails

Op here, Sesto is pretty goat.

Growing up all the old people I knew said that was before their time and now that I'm older people just associate it with my age despite those songs being even older now
Makes me feel old as shit
Where are you from?

America, but my mother is from Mexico

Peruvian, but been here since I was still in single digits

I am a native speaker and sometimes wonder what spanish sounds like to foreign listeners.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHVzvFOMu0k

Not sure if English is one of the ones you mean by foreign listeners but all Romance language just sound too "bouncy" to me. Like it just seems like every word is made up of consonant - vowel - consonant - vowel and it just sounds really awkward.

I even took Spanish for a few years in high school and still feel like I don't really like the "lyrical" (as I've heard Spanish, French, and Italian described this way) qualities of the languages. French doesn't have this issue as much but they substitute the throatyness of the language and various other weird pronunciation things that I also don't like.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfuZachJI24

YO NACÍ EN EL MEDITERRÁNEO

Well fuck yourself

> Miguel de Cervantes
Educate yourself, stupid pretentious dumbass

>it just seems like every word is made up of consonant - vowel - consonant - vowel and it just sounds really awkward.
You're so conditioned by your fucking habit and origin, so insensitive and close-minded. I feel embarrassed for you.

no you idiot

I only clicked the post because the album cover felt awfully familiar. I heard the first song and thank you...

My mother played this all the time when I was younger. You're definitely my nigga, OP.