CPU

Thread to admire how amazing a CPU is

The CPU is fucking amazing even the crappy celeron or athlon processors are amazing I struggle to comprehend how something so small can make billions of processes every second in such a small space the size of your palm and the width of paper its crazy how something that small can be so valuable and can run your computer, phone and other devices so well.

Attached: cpu.png (600x342, 120K)

Wanna know something even cooler? There is literally a skeleton inside you. Right now.

Fact: Sandy Bridge which is stands at the pinnacle of IPC improvements is developed mostly in Israel.

technology is amazing..

big if true

spooky

Your semen contains billions of spermatozoa, each containing literally every SINGLE DETAIL about you, your DNA code, and you're surprised by a retarded CPU?

Sperm gets thrown into handkerchiefs, condoms, and anuses. CPUs drive the world as we know it.

Really dips my chip.

Attached: chip_and_dip.png (611x702, 505K)

what if we put sperm inside CPU
we would have gigabytes of L1 cache

DNA computing is a real thing user.

You are inside a skeleton. You are a brain

Sandy Bridge is nowhere close to the biggest IPC jump in CPU history. The original Core architecture was fucking 90% faster than NetBurst clock for clock. Sandy Bridge was a fairly standard jump over Nehalem. The fact that Intel slowed down afterwards doesn't inherently make Sandy Bridge incredible - it makes what came after it disappointing.

celeron n3350 ftw

Don't buy from the Chinese

Attached: IMG_20180220_193938.jpg (480x640, 410K)

This fucking thing is made out of different types of rocks and it performs calculations faster than you could ejaculate.

I doubt it

>each containing literally every SINGLE DETAIL about you
they only contain half of the details about you. they are haploid cells.

Lol what??

yup.
thats what happens when you get paid peanuts for menial tasks

damn thats fucking awesome

Wanna know something EVEN COOLER?!

We are all made up of different atoms and what makes up those atoms are nothing more then positive and negative charges. Therefore, everything you are is electricity. Everything.