What Anti-Virus do you use?

?

?

Attached: notme.jpg (323x578, 29K)

Since Kaspersky 2018 destroys my internet speed

Attached: 880b2af0-d616-462a-bb4c-82d9fd9d6833_1.aebe018c1cf176bad31e1c76ec94f9a7.jpg (1755x2480, 439K)

common sense 2012

this plus gnu plus linux

this minus (gnu plus linux)

This. LTS branch is the strongest in the field with this one.

i don't use windows therefore i don't need a anti-virus software.

Also this.

UBlock origin

GNU+Linux, also known as common sense 2018.

Bruce Lee Anti-Virus - Kicking viruses away since 1928

This

Kaspersky. Have to re-activate registration every month instead of using an eternal liicense like in the old days, but still worth it.

ESET, was thinking of changing to BitDefender soon, used ESET for about 7 years now

Windows Defender. Used ESET for years when I could easily get keys from blogs for free. Blogs dried up so I went back to default

>still worth it
the absolute state of Sup Forums

McAfee is hands down the best

pfBlockerNG + uMatrix + ųBlock Origin + Common Sense™

Attached: pfSense.png (7276x3220, 3.11M)

Free Software

Penicillin

Attached: common sense.jpg (357x497, 92K)

I use Valve Anti-Cheat

If by "hands down the best" you mean "hands down the best if you have no fucking hands" then sure. McAfee sucks a fat cow load.

what the hell kind of shit you on?
I don't have to re-activate at all.

I used to be able to find those keys that lasted ages, but I haven't been able to find good ones for a few years now, so I have to keep reactivating the one-month trial with a pirate utility.

Please give me a hint towards this permanent solution, sensei.

Attached: 37c38df7.jpg (499x334, 33K)

GNU/Linux default antivirus. I'm not a wintard, so I don't need more.

Brain

Have you considered not being poor?

Devs dropped support in 1973, though.

My company provides software held together by Internet Explorer and terminal emulator software and we have to fight tooth and nail to get the IT departments to revert updates.

Clamwin

>what Anti-Virus do you use?
None. Like any sane person should do. Let me explain (I'm working in the computer security field FYI):
Anti-Virus software is in fact complete snake oil, I guarantee it. Any malware author worth their salt will test their malware against all major anti-virus software and obfuscate their malware enough to avoid detection. Often a simple XOR operation is enough. On top of that: Anti-Virus software is actually often used as attack vector (since it's often run with elevated privileges). AV sandbox escapes are commonly found on the black market.

If you want to protect yourself from malware use a decent ad-blocker (e.g. ublock Origin) and common sense.

Protogent

none

>reminder that those are the same retards who were panicking during wanacry

I have pondered that notion, yes. But my conclusion was that my deadline for being born in a rich family was way past blown.

Attached: 11873664_153609584973663_6008041275667818535_n.jpg (630x632, 63K)

damn is that bruce lee. he's fucking handsome.

Common Sense..

Kaspersky Internet Security.
Was able to get Anti-Virus for $5 for a few years, this year it was $10, same price as Internet Security.

The amount of times my antivirus has blocked threats on my machine completely contradicts this statement.

is kaspersky actually good?

But what about viruses which exploit shit and get to your computer from your mom's old windows laptop?
You can't use common sense to stop a virus from exploiting a bug

Having a layer 2 firewall properly configured comes included with Common Sense™

AppArmor

Meant for

>>reminder that those are the same retards who were panicking during wanacry
And you mean what exactly. Come at me with arguments against I'll prove all of them wrong. Trust me, if you know anyone working in the industry you would know this to be true.

>The amount of times my antivirus has blocked threats on my machine completely contradicts this statement.
Seriously reread my comment.
Also
>what are false-positives? :^)

see Viruses will exploit bugs in your AV software or just trivially bypass it.

Common sense, never failed me since I installed it in 2010,

Yeah, I'm running CommonSense Pro version.

My PC had windows 7, SMB enabled and no AV. Nothing happened,

Common Sense..

An antivirus is useful in certain cases. If you collect ancient warez and obscure abandonware games, you scan the stuff first. Basically, antiviruses are great for checking for any threats from five or more years ago.

Why not switch to Avira?

You should really update it, user. A package from 11 years ago won't do much today, as things have changed.

Common Sense..

BitDefender. It's good.

Common Sense..

I'm not an idiot.

MSE+Common Sense. Been my go-to AV for the past 9 or so years, hasn't failed me yet.

CommonSense® 2018

>2018
>being that much of a fucking brainlet that you can't use basic common sense and have to rely on an antivirus software

Attached: 1517929281528.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>getting malware

Windows Defender

Immunet

>being that much of a fucking brainlet that you can't use BASIC COMMON SENSE and have to rely on an antivirus software to scan and find malware that has already found its way onto your system because you're too lazy and retarded to know how to avoid it in the first place

Attached: fdsafds.jpg (211x239, 9K)

Comodo.

Anyone?

this, and i use my own custom hardware
i'm probably the king of freetards

Common Sense 2004

I tried googling common sense antivirus but got no hits, no official webiste
anyone got source?

>being this dumb

BitDefender Free

Attached: high_test_required_4.webm (720x1280, 2.69M)

Sophos

I only use open source programs and shit so I would know if its a virus. Dumb cunt.

Attached: 1296189255977.png (412x352, 208K)

>she didn't break the bed, nor fell two floors down

do you read all that source code m8?

Windows 10

Attached: IMG_20180325_172331.jpg (1614x939, 95K)

If you're so proud of your common sense stop using adblockers or disabling Javascript, given that you exactly now what you're doing at all times :)

>implying that I use adblockers
>implying that I disable javascript
I actually don't use any adblockers. I've been tempted to though, but honestly I don't.

I also don't disable javascript. Why? because there's no reason to, and disabling it would break tons of sites, considering javascript is so prevalent now. I'm also a web developer so I'm very familiar with javascript and how the web works.

Attached: 1296162835515.png (679x427, 13K)

Based

ESET

>no reason to block scripts
What? One of the main reasons to block malware. Blocking ads is also a good way too. It can also speed up load times on shit sites. Are web devs completely retarded when it comes to netsec?

Avira, which is the free one with the best detection rates atm
>common sense
If you pirate stuff this doesn't work, and if you dont you're a cuck (unless you're rich). Or worse, a brainwashed idiot who only uses linux
Also
>datamining
I swear half these threads are by malware programmers

not saying blocking ads and scripts is bad, it's a good thing.

but disabling javascript altogether is overkill.

>No AV
>No adblock
>Runs literally ever script he finds on the internet without question
Based.

Attached: t3_8747bc__01.png (280x319, 5K)

>I'm a Web developer
>I appreciate advertising now that i know it's importance so I've disabled my adblockers
F a g g I t

>you either have to buy or pirate software

Attached: You.png (645x729, 56K)

Malware that actually spreads through Javascript without the user running an exe is EXTREMELY rare
And the truth is that every website will be broken unless you whitelist at least 2/3 of the shit, making the whole thing pointless
Ad blocking is pretty good though

Do you write malware or something? You are preaching terrible security practices.

Also, you're wrong about every site being broke. I use whitelist only and most sites do need a few scripts which takes seconds and only needed once per site. But there are a lot that dont need it. It also depends on how much functionality you need. I stream with mpv so I only need a few scripts to navigate youtube or other streaming sites.

Nah, I'm just not a paranoid freetard
I used to run noscript, that shit broke almost every website
Sure, that's why I mentioned being a freetard who only runs Linux. Unless your machine came with windows, then it's usable I guess but you still lack microsoft office and libreoffice is shit

What do you mean by layer 2 firewall?
Filtering based on MAC address?
How does it even work?

>only a few seconds
Sure thing freetard, keep telling that to yourself. I'm sure it will be OK (until you realize you're wasting your life away on a dead meme)

That posture and movement makes her look like a gorilla.

I use to use noscript, then I switched to umatrix and ublock origin. I don't find it difficult to allow a few cdns to make a site work and save the setting. The pros heavily outweigh the cons.

Learn about the OSI layers.

Lel, I'm sorry you're not as good with computers and networking.

>OSI layers
Firewall layers and OSI layers are not the same.

>"I just want a girlfriend who into anime and video games."
>this is what to expect 9 times out 10

Attached: 1446774981208.jpg (480x259, 28K)

user, I...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 20.18.24-fullpage.png (1153x3069, 581K)

FortiClient.

Not really. Fatties pretend to like anime to at least get nerds' attention cause they can't attract chads, cute girls who like anime shit don't really talk to nerds, cause they can do better cause they're cute. Ofc they watch girly shit, I doubt any girl actually watched lain or anything like that on their own volition.