Daily reminder to be nice to Grimes

Daily reminder to be nice to Grimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ec6dzraS4o

Other urls found in this thread:

grimes-claireboucher.tumblr.com/post/138983167645/actuallygrimes-i-hate-it-when-people-compare-me
youtube.com/watch?v=Vm_nE4YEYHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C216ZRVOM5A
youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvZ4DThoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Hahaha faggot bump your shitty pop-star you should get banned. Grimes does not deserve special treatment. She is not talented. She is not good looking. She does not write good music. She does not sing well. She has a shit personalty.

Oh, and as always, OP is a bumping trap-loving faggot.

Hahaha OPs dedication to Grimes is pathetic.

>trap-loving faggot
>implying it's bad
her music is nice btw

>denial

Fuck off cocksucker.

rofl

Grimes is in a cult!

So whatever happened to our potential Ricardo from yesterday? Did he chicken out? Did he commit suicide? I hope the latter. At least that one takes a bit of courage.

sauce

daily reminder that bjork is better than grimes

this is true

Good joke. Grimes is a true artist able to make an album from songwriting to artwork.

and bjork can't? lol fucking delusional loser

bjork is everything grimes wishes she could be ;-)

Can't. Stay delusional, dumbass.

>i know what u are but what am i !!!
10/10 argument

god damn she's got a nice bust

>

nobody does music like Grimes. she is a genius

This is a Grimes thread. Keep the Bjork posts to Bjork threads.

Grimes is a stinky autistic nigger bitch. As I take my saw and saw off her stinky nigger whore head, I insert my cock in her slut mouth and cum in her niggerscum mouth to block out the nigger slut screams

No, fuck your skelly tranny

Do you think they are scissoring every night?

When I first encounter that nigger ass bitch whore, I stick a gun in her cleavage and fucking blow her nigger autistic slut tits off while I cut off her nigger stink fingers one by one.

You fucking retards, don't you see the thread name is "BE NICE TO GRIMES"? Do you understand that, faggots?

I would die for my Grimes

Grimes sucks ass and so do you

wow I can't tell if its shopped or not but it does embody the fanboys.

You suck ass motherfucker.

EAT MY DICK

she is like justin beaber, but for males

Suck it!

>implying that bieber ever had the critical acclaim of grimes

IF YOU COMPLAIN ONCE MORE
YOU'LL MEET AN ARMY OF ME

delusional grimesfags, everybody

I wouldn't be nice to Grimes if she was licking my asshole.

Fuck you.
>i hate it when people compare me to bjork. not because i dont completely love bjork and think she is a fucking badass, but because it just seems like lazy journalism. i.e. any female artist who makes even remotely experimental music is constantly compared to bjork by journalists who completely ignore the legacy of every other experimental female musician who isn’t bjork. also good luck ever being likened to a male musican. the media seems to think that you can only be similar to musicians who have the same sex organs as you. i actually dont really see the point in comparing artists all the time.. but whatever… such is the state of journalism.

>any way, i took this test and even this test says i am bjork, which i guess is the answer i would have wanted, altho kim gordon is rly cool and her appearance on girls was very good.

grimes-claireboucher.tumblr.com/post/138983167645/actuallygrimes-i-hate-it-when-people-compare-me

IDGAF what that bridge troll thinks

Jerks like you are the reason why Bjork's fanbase is literally worse than Grimes'.

grimesfags are way more delusional, so they can't be worse

also
>grimes
>experimental music

she just tsundere :3

Nobody gives a fuck about what you don't give a fuck.

>grimes
>experimental music
Yes. Just like Bjork, she blended pop with experimental. That's why they're compared so often. youtube.com/watch?v=Vm_nE4YEYHQ

why do grimesfags keep resorting to "i know what u are" argument? just pathetic

It's not about delusion, it's about a fucking spam. I used to love bjork, but now I don't want to name myself her fan because of you.

>implying grimes isn't spammed constantly
this thread and others are reposted everyday

too bad she hasn't made anything remotely innovative or interesting since this album or halfaxa

>She is not talented.
yes she is

>She is not good looking
only autists like yourself care about that

People turned against Bjork because of idiots like this one Way to turn a respected artist into a meme.

Grimes is literally a shitty talentless version of Jessy Lanza.
youtube.com/watch?v=C216ZRVOM5A

Also, Jessy doesn't have the stupid lisp.

So it's the reason why you post bjork pics in not bjork thread? Why don't you just make bjork thread?

good job ignoring my post

another common defense mechanism of grimesfags

because grimesfags are whiny and easy to anger

>too bad she hasn't made anything remotely innovative or interesting since this album or halfaxa
Visions and Art Angels are not innovative? Do you think you can find albums like these ones on every street?

Lanza would be good if she wouldn't be so boring. So boring.

I'm not grimesfag. I just want to talk about how Grimes is bad without seeing any bjorks

Sorry, not everyone can pander to hyperactive pop babbies

Translated:
>not everyone gets experimental pop music

>I just want to talk about how Grimes is bad
Dude, you're wasting your time. Zero people will change their minds.

your delusions make me laugh

good fucking luck lol

I love both Jessy and Grimes. Grimes is clearly just a lot more popular being on 4AD... transforming into more of a pop artist quite frankly over the past 2 years. Whether we like it or not that's the direction she's taken whether she'll return to her experimental roots or not is the question....

Laugh, but that will not change the fact that you don't get experimental pop. That's the main reason you hate Grimes.

>if you don't like it you just don't get it
when will grimesfags stop resorting to memes?

Yes, you don't get it. Just curious, how many times did you listen to her albums? Once? Never?

i've heard all her albums numerous times, just like bjork

you're really starting to wear thin, i can tell

>i've heard all her albums numerous times, just like bjork
You lie. You never properly listened to them.

>You will never cuddle with grimes in her prime

why even live?!

>that denial
lmao

she hasn't had a prime

i love grimes and basically pray to her with candles around me where do i sign up for the cult?

Why Grimes is so awesome?

she fits in post irony movement, and as a pleb mememaster you are naturally attracted to it.

me to

What post irony movement bullshit you're talking about? Her music is genuine, not poser shit. If you're a pleb mememaster that doesn't mean all her fans are. Speak for yourself, pleb.

common, here face even look like our favorite emoji :^)

>trap-loving faggot.

>he doesn't like cute girl coccs to succ

anymore feet pics?

4cuck format don't allow pic dumps, also you need to solve capchas for jews

she actually is in one
youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvZ4DThoc

watch dis the whole way through

duffy was in kill v maim too

the lad writing in the book with the crazy look in his eyes

mumumuumuuhhhh diccc

>tfw you will never chill with claire
i just wanna be her friend desu

>that guy holding the lamp

every time xD

this is the worst imaginable thing

>covering the piss jar

why is she so cute bros

its fake

t. fake grimes spotter

>grimes is cute

has the irony on Sup Forums gone too far? it would be one think to tell her that too her face to give the poor thing some confidence but let's be real here she looks like a troll anus with FAS and most definitely reeks of shit

edgy

Grimes is a fucking meme

she is 10/10 for me

shrek is one of my favorite movie though

Listen, I really like Grimes' music and I actually think she's kind of cute despite my good sense telling me otherwise, but do you really need to make so many threads about her? I really can't comprehend what you could get out of it.

it remedies the existential pain that grimes will never be my/yours/ours gf.