His dad doesn't teach his girlfriend how to play guitar

>his dad doesn't teach his girlfriend how to play guitar

Explain yourself, cuck

My Dad plays piano (the greatest instrument ever made) because he has taste.

same

>he didn't experience this

I'm laughing bruh

He's fucking your mulatto girlfriend dude

>girlfriend
>girl

Okay yeah sure user, I "believe" you.

>getting cucked by your own dad
Yeah, I'm sure he's just "teaching her how to play the guitar"

shiiiiiiiiiiet

you keep posting this. it's the weirdedst shit to be proud of. I would feel like a failure for not being able to teach her myself. Even barring your being ashamed of that why would you be proud of something your dad is doing? Do you really just post these to masturbate when everyone says you are getting cucked by your dad? cause that's basically all you accomplish.

Forget the fact that you dad may or may not be cucking you, the fact that you post these and read all the people talking about him cucking you means you enjoy the cuck fantasy but are a spineless bitch whose only way to humiliate himself is by posting here.

dad is qt-tier

>cuck

back to your containment board trumpfag

>trumpfag
reddit down the hall and to the left

why would you send me to the home of The_Donald?

you seem confused, Sup Forums is Bernie Sanders board. go back to Sup Forums or better yet start supporting the same candidate that Grimes and Flea do like the rest of us.

FEEL THE BERN

Sanders is done for, kid. If you support Hillary over Trump you're a glorified retard

my wife hasn't been back from yoga all day but I've been too busy phone banking to notice lol

>Being cucked by your own dad

Hillary is a crooked politician, but if you're so attached to the idea of maverick political outsiders that you would support a crooked businessman instead I dislike you. Unless you are some kind of accelerationist aiming for the breakdown of civil society and the capitalist process, in which case I think you're kind of naive and need to look at Marx differently.

>not teaching her yourself

You're the one getting cucked op

I did. But with a piano. A skill that actually impresses people worth associating with, as opposed to your meme strings.

pianos have strings too fag

there's no reason to support either, but to my knowledge Trump is the only on of those options that wants to radically restrict privacy and free speech. It's shocking anyone on the internet supports him at all.

>Sup Forums is bernie sanders the board
first time I hear this

I know, it's surprising that the board is that sane and intelligent.

bad b7 m7

not bseven mseven

you are a retard if you don't think Berinie is the best candidate

that picture makes me incredibly sad

xD

Ahaha, never saw this picture before. Good one.