When will you finally admit that iPhone is superior, Sup Forums?

m.imore.com/iphone-protected-you-facebook-call-scraping-android-not-so-much

When will you finally admit that iPhone is superior, Sup Forums?

Attached: A380DD73-DCF1-4003-9EA1-52EE77479516.png (640x1136, 322K)

Jokes on you. I have no one to talk too.

Users on Android were still asked to provide the app permission as is standard. The permissions opened up different features, the downside was the snooping. Apple didnt allow it because they refuse to allow additional privileges for users. True Linux fashion is to give the user the choice and trust their judgment. Apple doesnt trust its users to know ehat they're doing at all. If you prefer being spoonfed and locked down because you're viewed as inept, Apple's your company.

/thread

> True Linux fashion
Permission model on Android is Android feature. Since 5.0 or maybe later, they adopted an Apple permission model, when a permission is asked when an app tries to acces something.

Android gives you more choices, and choices are bad for the tech illiterate. Among tech illiterate friends and family, I never recommend Android devices. The end result is almost always viruses and malware, not because of Android itself, but because people blindly install shit and allow any permissions that are asked for. Apple holds your hand, both by having strict standards in the iOS app store, and by locking down the hardware.

Android user here, I just use alternative apps than the default ones my phone has, and all permissions everywhere are extremely strict, or nonexistant, pic related is the default contacts app

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-211545.png (1080x1920, 87K)

So what they're saying is that Apple was in on it all along

>*leaks ALL your data every year, not just facebook*
>""""""""""""superior"""""""""""

Attached: 1505148304971.jpg (800x800, 190K)

Delid this

DELET

Attached: 1491983963996.jpg (813x1402, 177K)

>didn't give the Facebook app permissions I had no reasons to allow
>no call data recorded when I checked

iToddlers?

When will you finally admit that iPhone is utter shit, iToddlers?

Attached: 1515993421742.png (532x2612, 808K)

never poojesh, your poodroid with your poo ceo and pooOS will never ever compete with iphone.

>defending companies to this extent

yet Sup Forumstards call iphone users shills while defend total botnet company

Android users literally admit they skip through the allow access prompts because they just want to open the app.

What legitimate reason would an app ever need to access your call records?

This, I have the android app and no calls were registered here.

AOSP isn't a company
AOSP isn't entirely made by Google, and it isn't owned by Google either

>imore
this publication is disgusting

This is all a moot point because anyone who values personal privacy and also signs themselves up to facebook is a fucking idiot.

I don't use Facebook, and I don't give applications the permission to access my call records.

So your phone app can tell you your call records.

>using cuckbook
>ever
They brought it upon themselves.

Does your phone not come with a built-in phone app?

remember that time we got kate upton's and kirsten dunst's nudes in the fappening? thanks iphone

Jokes on you, I haven't had a FB profile since '11

Source?