Help for password

hello (sorry for the bad english)
I have a problem, I have a Windows 10 operating system, and I need to know my Wi-Fi password, I have tried everything, but it does not let me find the password. also, I can not enter the administrator account, because the email is not mine, and my account is only a guest, if someone can help me get the password for my wifi or failing that, get the password of the administrator's email, I would be very grateful.
Managed email: [email protected]

Attached: wifi-password-57f560ef5f9b586c359127f9.png (768x512, 8K)

I've tried everything, that's why I'm here

You haven't tried

netsh wlan show profile key=clear

you don't need admin to access this

I swear that if I enter the cmd and put the ip in the search engine, after putting username "admin" and try all possible ways of password, nothing turns out, and I know I could see the password of my wifi from my pc , but he asks me to be an administrator, but since I'm not, I do not know what else to do

use this command you don't need admin it seems like you're lying, if you actually want help tell the truth

Give the work laptop back to the white man you stole it from, Jamaal.

I swear I'm not lying, I just want to know the key of my wifi or the administrator's password, it's all

Attached: Sin título.png (1920x1080, 324K)

I have not stolen anything, I'm a guy who wants to know your wifi password, I'm not lying, how can I prove it?

How much of a fucking retard can you be? You need to replace with the wifi's name
The absolute state of normies
A thread died for this.

forgive me, I do not understand much of these things

I really do intend and do what you tell me, but I swear I do not know what I'm doing wrong

Attached: Sin título.png (1920x1080, 224K)

That's a good bait. Your mistake was opening the command prompt without even asking how to do it.

Use this command:
netsh wlan show profile name=YOUR WIFI NAME key=clear

As I said, I've been searching the internet to find a solution, in one of those many I explained how to find my Wi-Fi key through my ip (which did not work) and for that I needed to enter the cmd

it worked!!! Thanks for your help, I do not know how to thank you

Attached: Sin título.png (1920x1080, 172K)

ok no, I put that key but still tells me it's invalid

restart computer

ok I will, I will repeat the process and I will let you know how it is going

>google chrome
>discord
>windows 10
>can't enter a basic fucking command correctly
>probably retarded
it all adds up

why do you have videos of your little sister on your youtube channel?

nothing, the key remains the same, and is incorrect

Attached: Sin título.png (1920x1080, 269K)

why not just look at the password on the bottom of the router i.e the flashy internet box?

Sorry for being so stupid, but I do not know anything about computers

The WiFi password will be on the router or in the possession of the network owner. Speak to the owner of the network.

Now look at the router key, it's not that, they changed it yesterday.
the key that is in the image is what it was before it was changed

why not ask the owner what the password is?

It's a parody of a video, I just resubied it because it was erased, it's also funny

I am punished and I can not know

how old are you?

Ok I give up, I do not know what else I can do

Go back to facebook, jose.

You need to be aged 18 and above to use Sup Forums.
/abandoned/

Then obviously you cant get the fucking new wifi password since no one logged on while being in the guest account. You need to rerun this command as an admin that has logged onto the network before, or wait till someone logs in as a guest to enter the new password.

WPS