THANK YOU, BASED MICROSOFT

THANK YOU, BASED MICROSOFT.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-26_11-40-04.png (1584x1332, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/skype-end-to-end-encryption-voice-text/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>using skype

gas the skypes car race now

Attached: 1494094550829.jpg (850x464, 124K)

it's pretty disgusting that in the current year there are any messaging/voip systems that aren't end-to-end encrypted. The system should have been designed from the beginning so that Microsoft would be unable to read any messages at all, let alone enforce a content policy.

Microsoft doesn't like the term "encryption". It goes against their Code of Conduct.

Can somebody give me an example for offensive language?

what's skype?

nigger

fake news

So when do they start banning offensive language from Office too?

kike
streetshitter
loo
poo
poo in loo
poo in the loo
nigger
civil rights
3/5ths compromise
loli
lolinigger
fag
faggot
op
op is a faggot kike streetshitter who has the original 3/5ths compromise framed on his wall and faps to loli like the lolinigger he is

All forms of wrongthink

ghandi believed in slavery

>skype
>current year

Lol, you won't be able to say nigger in a phone call with a friend without getting banned from your phone service in a few years. What an Orwellian nightmare.

wired.com/story/skype-end-to-end-encryption-voice-text/

>thinking you should be allowed to call people niggers

What the fuck is wrong with that keyboard in that picture? Where is the enter key? What are all those keys above the numpad? What is this bullshit?

This is disgusting, thank you for letting us know.

Microsoft has no business monitoring and policing what people say on Skype or write in e-mails for that matter.

>O NOES I CAN'T CALL PEOPLE NIGGERS ANYMORE WHATEVER WILL I DO

being poor

In hamburg, germany, the rich were offended by the homeless, so they banned them from the inner part of town (that's where the apple store, prada, b&o etc. has all of their stores).

just be poor and you'll be fought. it's that simple.

It's the principle you faggot. Limiting your spoken and written words also limits your thinking, and it's only a matter of time they'll limit other words too.

And while we're at niggers and limited speech - please read pic related and educate yourself

Attached: ~blacks explained.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

>crybaby who can't handle such simple shit
Please, turn off your router, disconnect from the internet on your phone and never ever connect to the internet again.

rudeypoo

see

>Being okay with literal thought control
Doesn't matter if nigger offends you, you should never be able to ban literal speech just because it offends somebody. Offensive is completely and utterly subjective.

Obviously b8.

Attached: 40000 years.jpg (618x697, 47K)

>Aren't allowed to talk however you wish to with your friends
>this is somehow a good thing
Oh right, I forgot, you don't have any fucking friends

If something is objectively bad, society will reject it. Like for example calling people niggers - it's frowned upon and you probably won't do it (at least not often, or in public). There's no need to impose laws on that you fucking sheep

_donald

Attached: 1500774285579.jpg (864x1536, 265K)

Skype died years ago

Attached: 21c.jpg (720x491, 62K)

5 year olds should not undergo sex change operations.

LOCK HIM UP

Hey, thanks for giving me the free speech talking point. i will make great use of it, as i will with the worker's right talking point.

Are you giving me the planet saving talking point next? after all, it don't fit much with your social justice agenda, and it's the time to me to save the planet.

Yeah, I'm sure "haha I want to call people niggers" is a great talking point for your movement

I love going from board to board and finding that every one of them has been fucking politicised

Gookmoot needs to ban Sup Forums

Better than your "i will install a camera on your room to be sure you will never say anything even remotely close to nigger".

Nobody's ever suggested that sweetie :)

Better than your "I want to control you" movement.

Why suggest when you can make people pay for their own cameras like already happened?
If you get in power, i don't give 5 years to alexa be basically the telescreen.

>saying you can't call black people niggers is controlling you
Ahahaha the state of Sup Forumstards. You don't even know government oppression you fucking white male

dumbest post ITT. if you think opposing censorship is a political issue that needs debating, then we're truly fucked.

>proprietary software
Stallman was right again.

>>>/tumblr/

Says the white racist.

>I don't have an argument so I'll make shit up
Glad to know Sup Forumstards still haven't advanced passed slippery-slope arguments

You should be allowed whatever the fuck you want . Unless you want to live in a prison state

Yet.

You are a fucking imbecile . Banning words is communism tier .

I can see where you were to go by just looking at the shithole called uk, and the even shittier hole called sweden.

when are we going to ban these "le epic trolls that trigger Sup Forumstards" retards? they're obviously only here to make pathetic baits and hinder any sort of discussion.

Go back to Tumblr fuckin tumblerinas.

Attached: 1515497005128.gif (480x360, 597K)

>if you're not Sup Forums you're a troll
The absolute state of the alt-right

The UK is a completely functional first-world society. Not being allowed to say "gas the jews" isn't a good argument

Completely functional countries don't have agents that invade your house to check if you have a television to force you into paying a tax.

Not at all related to freedom of speech

Also they don't arrest people that got raped for islamophobia.

Yeah it kinda is

>literally just arrested a guy for teaching his dog how to do a roman salute
>functional

>waa mods ban the troll he hurt my feels
Crying snowflakes

>>>/tumblr/ kys commie faggots

When will this era of supersensitivity end? I'm getting pretty sick of this being the only place that can handle shit.

Anything that I might not care for, and I do mean ANYTHING.

When people start to actually raise their kids again.

So we need a total society collapse, a purge of minority groups and return to agrarian society. Sounds great.

Or a bit of a cultural shift.

>supersensitivity
Yes, this does describe people on the internet who lose their shit at the idea that other people don't like assholes

>other people don't like assholes
*other people think it should be a criminal offense to be an asshole

Sorry to destroy your safe place, nu-nazi larper.

Hey what's going on in this thr...

Attached: Black guy closes laptop suddenly.gif (230x230, 1.53M)

"I don't want my private data stolen by an American megacorporation"

any thing the bourgeoisie doesn't like

Attached: 1521212468373.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

How would they even know that you are using """offensive language""" unless they are actively monitoring all your calls?

"Ding!", but nearly a decade too late

Go back to Tumblr fuckin tumblrinas.

Attached: 1515497005128.gif (480x360, 597K)

"Gentoo sucks"

it's hilarious how much the leftists are the same as the overly religious nuts. except for blasphemy it's now racism.

You're a fucking soyboy nigger faggot kike, that still shits in his pants.

>t. anal hurt underage nigger slut

I have not used skype for a while but isn't it only private conversations with your friends? Why would anyone care if I call them a little faggot bitch pussy and make we fun of indians?

>He has never seen an old terminal keyboard.

>thinking others should be able to decide what derogatory terms I can and can't use

Attached: 1475586954880.jpg (666x700, 322K)

men != women

Grow up.

>>using skype
easy to say when you have no friends

gookmoot needs to close the casket on this site already
15 years of shit

>using any service that claims to be a moral authority

but y tho

what a niggerfaggot..

Shut up roastie

Islam is a form of cancer

I honestly don't know anyone that still uses Skype nowadays
Even my tech illiterate grandmother moved to whatsapp

why they do that? do they profit from ads?

PR stunt

Microsoft only banned publicly posted nudity and such on Skype. You can still do it in chats. Otherwise, why would anybody ever use Skype?